Kirstie

Fingers the Photogs

10/27/2006 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like Barbra Streisand and David Schwimmer before her, Kirstie Alley likes to drop the F-bomb.

The former "Fat Actress" was shopping at the chic Beverly Hills boutique Theodore, when Alley noticed the paparazzi and non-chalantly flipped them the bird. Cheers!

Considering how much weight she's lost, you'd think Kirstie would want her picture taken for all the world to see.

Hey Kirstie, lighten up. Every celeb knows the only thing worse than having the paparazzi take your picture -- having them stop!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

nika

she needs to try "flipping" a diet pill in her mouth.lol

Cliffesedge

I think she looks fine. She has the bone structure to look awesome the way she does, and her hair looks great too.

Britney, Britney, Britney

Good Morning "im just sayin"!
Isn't it funny that you mentioned that I weigh 110 lbs 5 times in your last comment and I only mentioned it 3 times total in my comments? Yeah, I'm only 4 feet tall -- I'm the star on the "Little People" on TV. What an ASS you are! Did you notice that you were the only one making fun of me? Maybe it was because I told you off and you just couldn't handle it! Thanks for saying that I am an English teacher -- but actually I am a secretary in a school district. We also know how to spell and speak correct English. I will applaud myself for staying low in weight (I won't mention the number again because I know it makes you nervous!) APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! Actually I have several friends/acquaintances who are "overweight" who are absolutely wonderful people! I have nothing against the "overweight" thing. These girls try really hard to lose weight but have a difficult time. Am I suppose to dislike them because they are overweight? No! Like Kirstie Alley, they have lost and put on again -- and no, I am not talking about myself! Just thought I would wish you a "good morning" before I am off to work! Are you going to work this morning -- or are you on welfare taking money from honest tax-paying people like me who actually work for a living? Have a wonderful day!

Britney, Britney, Britney

To: im just sayin

I really want to apologize to you for being so nasty in this last comment to you. I am new at this blog/comment thing -- and you really made me angry -- but I do not speak to people like this -- so I do sincerely apologize to you. I should not have sent this last message -- and I certainly should NOT have asked you if you worked or if you were on welfare. I just see so much of it (people on welfare) because I work in an inner-city school district.

I didn't mean to brag about my weight either and that my English is better. People here are just having fun making comments about the celebs. I don't like to see people calling other people names though. Each of us is entitled to our opinion.

No hard feelings?

(I go by "Celebrity Gal" and "Maggie".)

I think it is best that I do not make comments any more.

Take care everyone -- and God Bless America!

homegirl101

Unfortunately everyone is not as thin as some here, good for those who are...help and support those who need too be...Kirstie looks great...Some of you are rude....look at yourselves before you cast stones at other. Flipping someone off is for attention...it is a universal language..and Some of us..do use it..to get the attention ..........of the recipient...
Little tid bit I'd like to share...

I feel compelled to send it on to my more intelligent friends in the hope that they, too, will feel edified.

We still depend on the Old Stone Fort for verification even if before its time!

Before the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, the French, anticipating victory
over the English, proposed to cut off the middle finger of all
captured English soldiers.

Without the middle finger it would be impossible to
Draw the renowned English longbow and therefore they would be
incapable of fighting in the future.

This famous English longbow was made of the native English Yew tree, and the act of drawing the longbow was known as plucking the yew" (or "pluck yew").

Much to the bewilderment of the French, the English won a major upset
And began mocking the French by waving their middle fingers at the defeated
French, saying, See, we can still pluck yew!

Since 'pluck yew' is rather difficult to say, the difficult consonant
cluster at the beginning has gradually changed to a fricative 'F', and thus the words often used in conjunction with the one-finger-salute!

It is also because of the pheasant feathers on the arrows used with the
longbow that the symbolic gesture is known as "giving the bird."

IT IS STILL AN APPROPRIATE SALUTE TO THE FRENCH TODAY!
And yew thought yew knew every plucking thing!

Unfortunately everyone is not as thin as others, good for those who are...help and support those who are not. Kirstie looks great...Some of you are rude....look at yourselves before you cast stones at others.

Kikoke

I think she looks great. My husband always had a saying.."no body likes a bone but a dog" at the time I was way too skinny and would reply with "then start barking baby" My point just because she isn't pencil thin doesn't mean she looks bad and if she looked like Nicole Richie right now ppl would say something about that, just can't win. As far as flippin the bird, for those of you who have never done that at some point in your life.....fly away.

Rachel

if one more person (i'm talking to you #85, better than you-ironic) uses the phrase "you don't have lives" i'm going to throw up. That has only been said about a million times on this sight. If you don't have something interesting to say, or are too stupid to put an educated thought together, please go find something else to do. You are obviously a very bored, uneducated twit and no one here cares what you have to say.

Joe

Kirstie was always beautiful and now she is even better. Any one that has any thing bad to say about the way she looks has problems with themselfs not her. She is hot and all woman.

Kimmie

The thing I don't understand is why, do people feel like they have to keep coming down on her about her weight. Hello people she's 55 years old! Does everyone need to look like Nicole Richie or Linsey Lohan? Why, are people calling her a fat this and that and saying she needs a feeding bag? Are any of these people typing these rude messages sitting behind their computers with a 6 pack abs and perfect shapes, probably not! Chances are all those who have said she's fat will not look as good as she does when they are almost 60 years old! So shut the heck up!

mary kaiser

Kirstie, You go girl!!!!! You look fabulous. I love your new look and you make me laugh. Don't listen to all the jerks that think they know it all. I bet they don't go to the bank as often as you do.. A fan in Philadelphia

Albert Parker

sick of hearing from boys who want women to look like 14 yr old girls,kirstie alley 's got a real woman body ,you creeps don't want a woman ,you 're after little girls or women who'll act like one.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7