Travis Barker Brings Christmas Early

10/27/2006 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Travis Barker plays Santa.Travis Barker did his best post-modern, punk-rock Kris Kringle impression last night in the not-exactly winter wonderland of West Hollywood, and TMZ caught all the magnanimity. The perpetually bemused-looking blink-182 drummer emerged from LA celeb-bunker Area wearing a red hat (but no beard, and no belly) with his posse, and paused genially to sign some autographs.

Then, one of the professional lingerers outside the club complimented Barker on his black satin jacket, which he wore rakishly over one shoulder. And without so much as a ho ho ho, Travis handed over the jacket to the man, all the better to show off the extensive artwork adorning his arms and neck.

Barker and his elves boarded his SUV-sleigh and zoomed off into the night.

tita

I love you Travis sh-- he's hot

Tina

EWWWWWW, he is so gross and so not news-worth.

Myrtle

So wearing something red means he is christmas-y? I swear TMZ is getting so lame. I starting to really gag at this site...i think i'd almost rather be working.

Amy-JO

I love Travis.....he really is a good guy! Shanna missed out on something good, he was so in love with her! You never hear about celebrities willing to give someone the shirt off their back.......unless their name is Angie or Brad!!
AZ

anon

awwwwwwwwwwww HOW SWEET

Whatever

Umm lets get through Halloween first. This guy was probably passing out Paris cooties to the crowd as well.

Sickr

Travis rocks, I mean sure he has the dollar to give away expensive items of clothing but I doubt the majority of celebrity's would be so generous. Oh and he's a sick drummer to boot.

Eli

He is so ugly, my god people get some taste!

Sammy Davis, Jr.

Tattoos are just barcodes for the Police.

jride

WHF people!! ....there is nothing "hot" about him, he is so nasty, and you know he sucks, when you would almost (i said almost) prefer K-Fed to this giraffe neck freak!

JamesT

Yo Travis what do you think about this caddy? It might be for sale if you are interested

Lisa D

This guy is one mother f***ing ugly dude and what these so called women see in him is beyond me,,,,sh*t hes nothing to look at,,his tatoos arn't even nice,,,,,and I'm sure he's nothing in the bedroom..these pretty girls must be reallly brain dead cuz yuk,,wouldn't even do him up after a 12pk or after a bottle, cuz I;m sure he gets even uglier at closing time,,,f*** get a life these so called girlfriends of his he is just plain GROSS.

maya

Travis seems like a nice guy ,and ugly guys make good husbands. There can usually only be one beauty in a relationship.
I'm so glad Travis got rid of that bitch-mother Shannon. She should stay home with her kids instead of acting like a single girl,letting everyone dip into that thing. What a filthy whore.

BC

I loved Meet the Barker's. I think he and Shanna will get back together--they've got 2 kids together & he really appeared to love Shanna's daughter. They were such a sweet tv family--tatoos & all.

Wicked

Big F***ing Deal...Travis gave some poor sap his stinky old jacket...hope you took your crack pipe out of the pocket first Travis...you walking billboard

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments