Lindsay Out Of It

Who's Chasing Me?

10/29/2006 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan had a rough morning Sunday – and by the looks of it, a pretty rough night, too.

At 6:45 am, a TMZ spy spotted Lindsay at Olive and Sunset in Hollywood, near a dog park. Lindsay was sitting in her parked black Cadillac Escalade and our spy, who was walking his dog, could see Lohan through the tinted windows, "freaking out" and talking on her phone.

Then, Lohan called our spy over and told him that two men in a silver Toyota 4Runner -- parked behind her -- had been following her for the last two hours, trying to "hit" her vehicle. Our spy reports that "she seemed out of it," that it appeared she'd been out all night, and that she'd clearly been crying, with mascara running down her face. "I've called the cops," said Lindsay of her alleged pursuers. "But the cops can't catch them."

Lindsay Lohan: click to launchWhat Lindsay didn't even realize in her reduced state was that the two men in the Toyota were actually paparazzi. Our spy saw them snapping away. And, he says, as their vehicle started to creep up on Lindsay's Escalade, she shifted into drive, hit the gas and took off. The paparazzi followed her.

An email sent to her rep was not immediately returned.

Paige

Could you imagine having cameras shoved in your face 24/7?? I wouldnt want my every move photographed for the world to see. I know that Lindsay is more than likely a cokehead and a trainwreck. But shes a young girl being followed around in the middle of the night by two men that she does not know. Give the poor girl a break.

Schmoozer

If she didn't want cameras in her face 24/7, she could have opted to be, oh, I don't know, a writer, a mom, a student, an accountant, a dog groomer, a doctor. Get the point? She wanted this. She has exacerbated the situation by being a partier. They can't photograph and chase you if you're at home watching tv, can they?
How's that slippery slope, Lindsay?

Take that!
Gay Guy

Ok

She has to know it was the paprazzi. they always chase her around LA.

WOW! I think homegirl needs some serious help before she kills someone with her car. I mean, if she was "out of it" like you guys say.

Whatever

Lindsay's problem is she is only 20. She should not be allowed to be out at clubs drinking and doing drugs. If she was ever sober she wouldn't be making such a fool out of herself week after week reporting all these stupid stories!

parissucksliterally

she goes to the f***ing Ivy and shops on Robertson all the time, then cmplains about being followed.

Blowhan, it's time to quit the drugs- they're making you paranoid.

jazzyjay

Im guessing your a pathetic paporazzi lora! Bitch why dont you and your ilk find a REAL job that doesnt involve leeching off others success?! If I were a celeb i would hunt your ass down and take pictures of you nonstop WHORE!

Whatever

Lindsay needs someone to chase her ass into rehab!

Sand In My Crack

#14 Are you for real?? Being 20 is the LEAST of Lindsay's problems. I know a lot of 20 year olds that don't make a complete horse's ass of themselves in public. Can we all say..REHAB??

the wise old owl

POst # 7 and post #8 : I agree with you both. If I was a cop I would have asked her to please get out of the car so I could check her pupils and give her a drunk driving test to see if she passed. Just through experience I know you can't stay up night after night till the wee hours unless you have some kind of HELP. Like controlled substance help. Paranoia is a symptom of doing too much coke.

If Lindsey was so scared why didn't she drive herself right to the POLICE STATION with her stalkers right behind her.?? DAHHHH.......... She isn't thinking rationally. What the hell. How many more " Wake up calls "..does she need ? This behavior is becoming cronic. Like post #7 said. The next time we come on this website to read about her antics. It will be about ther killing an innocent by stander. She can afford to hire a driver. Especially while driving under the influence. Cocaine can disguise a drunk. But a breathalizer test cannot be fooled.
Not until she kills someone will she know that her car is a 2,000 lb weapon and she is the one contolling the bulllet. GET YOURSELF HELP NOW. Rehab and detox might be an option at this point.

Jessie

No more coke for Lindsay. Poor thing... oh well.

Get over it

Saying that Princess Di's death was her own fault is ludicrous. That's like saying that women who wear provacative clothing deserve to be raped. Paparazzi goad celebrities into cussing and fighting because that's what gets them bigger money for the photos and videos.

Stalk: to pursue obsessively and to the point of harassment

Let's face it, the paparazzi are just stalkers who get paid. Paparazzi are scum and should be treated as such.

Eppo

There are a lot of people here who obviously don't know what to do with their spare time.

Sand In My Crack

Including you Eppo

Wicked

This is probably a stupid question, but I didn't realize Lindsay was only 20 years old...how is she able to drink in clubs...places like The Ivy...that's just ridiculous .. couldn't these places lose their liquor licenses?

Hey.....I already said it was a 'stupid' question, but I just don't get it.

parissucksliterally

It's called "Hollywood Double Standard" and it's complete BULLSH*T.

F***ing JO-JO got into Hyde and she's FIFTEEN