Lindsay Out Of It

Who's Chasing Me?

10/29/2006 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan had a rough morning Sunday – and by the looks of it, a pretty rough night, too.

At 6:45 am, a TMZ spy spotted Lindsay at Olive and Sunset in Hollywood, near a dog park. Lindsay was sitting in her parked black Cadillac Escalade and our spy, who was walking his dog, could see Lohan through the tinted windows, "freaking out" and talking on her phone.

Then, Lohan called our spy over and told him that two men in a silver Toyota 4Runner -- parked behind her -- had been following her for the last two hours, trying to "hit" her vehicle. Our spy reports that "she seemed out of it," that it appeared she'd been out all night, and that she'd clearly been crying, with mascara running down her face. "I've called the cops," said Lindsay of her alleged pursuers. "But the cops can't catch them."

Lindsay Lohan: click to launchWhat Lindsay didn't even realize in her reduced state was that the two men in the Toyota were actually paparazzi. Our spy saw them snapping away. And, he says, as their vehicle started to creep up on Lindsay's Escalade, she shifted into drive, hit the gas and took off. The paparazzi followed her.

An email sent to her rep was not immediately returned.

jfp

some of you a-holes are f'-ed up.

There should be a law against these paparazzi tactics. The hollywood studios and stars have enough clout to get laws passed in places like N.Y. Calif. and Vegas. They're not doing that so I guess this problem will continue for a long time.

By the way, any a**hole with a camera can do this sh*t so it's not surprising that some illegals steal a camera and a car and bash it up chasing down someone like Lohan who is an easy target. A couple photos of her losing it would set these mothers up for a good while.....better than picking tomatoes.

Skye's Tribe

I read that the hyde is a restaurant so they can let in underagers. Isn't the ivy a restaurant too?. Kids are going to drink if they really want too it doesn't matter if they are celebs or not. As for L-L I think there should be time a places for photo ops that is probably why she goes to the Ivy and the other celebs hot spots. She has said she understands their jobs and she knows she needs to be in the papers. So she not stuipet.. I would be scared if I had two men following me early in the morning. How would she know that they were photographers its dark out. She said they were trying to hit her. (probably hoping for a good photos) . Bad things do happen.

canuckistani

well i'm no Lindsay fan but she does have a right to get upset about paparazzi following her. its a form of harassment and they ought to be shot for their dangerous antics.

GOAWAY

"So she not stuipet"

Actually it is spelled S-T-U-P-I-D, and how stupid do you have to be to not even know how to spell stupid? Hmmm, perhaps that was Ms Lohan herself!

PerezSux

Jees....why so paranoid, kid? Maybe you should try staying home and watching a DVD. Isn't everybody sick of her immature, insane behaviour!?

NARC

OOOOH KIDS THE COCAINE PSYCHOSIS IS STARTING!

SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW.

PETULANT JUNKIE.

lili

i love tmz.
but why so we need daily updates on lindsey, and borat?!

CAN YOU PLEEEEEZE SUBMIT MORE INTERESTING MATERIAL!

WE GET IT! LINDSEY IS A COKEHEAD, AND BORAT IS STRANGE....

LET'S FIND BETTER STORIES!!!!

THANKS!

Deb

I also feel stupid because I had no idea she was only 20. How old is Paris? When I was a little younger it was Drew Barrymore who drank in bars at a very young age. Maybe I am a little out of touch, so please don't slam on me

GOAWAY

Oh please! Don't cry to me Lindsay. Lay off the coke, pull your head out of your ass and get over it.

Spice Girls Fan

I agree to Paige above, cameras in your face 24/7 can kill your life. Just IMAGINE.

Rene

Why don't these celebrities just hire a driver? I like to party, too, but I always arrange a ride ahead of time. Why do the rich and famous continue to drink and drive and get away with it? Lindsay, Paris, and Mel... listen up! For goodness sakes, just hire a driver!

Lindsay is way too young to be so messed up. She really needs help, but it doesn't look like anyone close to her is able to reach out to her. It's kind of sad to see her sliding downhill so rapidly. Lindsay... GET SOME HELP!

T

If Lindsey was drunk then she should get a DUI. If the paparazzi were stalking her they should go to jail. Remember, I said if. I was't there and anyone who gets paid for stories like this is probably getting paid. Next they'll say aliens were following her and she left in a spaceship. Anything to get paid.

T

Sorry part of that made no sense. It was supposed to be "anyone who gets paid for stories like this will probably lie."

Wicked

barat...baracq...volte for barack obama...cast yur voque...pulhleeze...sank yiiu I;m a bit jungover taday. K>?bjut gest dant cell my a cooquehead or quack haad...sank u bery mush

tiffany

Lindsey....meth does very very bad things to you hunny..just becasue it makes u stay thin..unlike you used to be..doesn't mean it does not come back to haunt you mentally!!! keep away from Rachel and meth should be your new moto's!!