Exclusive:

Sources Say Richie

Collapses at Hyde

10/29/2006 11:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole RichieSources tell TMZ that Nicole Richie passed out at Hyde nightclub early Sunday morning in Hollywood.

We're told it occurred just before 2 a.m., when Richie passed out and fell to the floor. An employee approached Richie and her friends and said he was calling 911. Sources say they told the employee not to make the call and that they would take Richie to a hospital. The friends then carried Richie out of the club through the back door. TMZ does not know if Richie went to the hospital.

Before Richie collapsed, we're told she hung out for awhile with Lindsay Lohan inside the club. Lohan had her own bizarre tale early Sunday morning on a street in Hollywood.

Nicole Richie: click to launchLate last week, Richie's reps confirmed that the "Simple Life" star entered a treatment facility to determine why she hasn't gained weight. Richie has looked shockingly thin over the last few months.

Richie's rep tells TMZ her client was at Hyde for approximately 20 minutes but denies that she collapsed.

im just sayin

HELLO IDIOTS cant you read..... Today is Sunday.. They are talking about last Sunday. She didnt leave the treatment she just got there. Shes still in there. HELLO!!!!! Maybe instead of wasting your time bashing people you should find out the facts first.

Tasha

#13: It happened this SUNDAY MORNING at 2 am. According to the article Linday had some problems too SUNDAY MORNING. Anyway those 2 need to slow down and get off the drugs and booze. Both of them always are whacked out and don't know what's going on. Life is hard enough sober much less wasted!!

GentleTip.com

Same drugs, same friends, will be same result.

Kikoke

14 your are right. They say reps confirmed late LAST week she had entered rehab and her incident, whatever that was happened at 2am Sunday morning...last week. They just added the info about Lohan since they had been reportedly together the previous week when Nicole collapsed or again whatever happened as none of us know the true story except those who were there and even those people tend to embellish on a story for perhaps attention. Like #14 said get a grip and read the whole article before jumping to conclusions that she left the rehab and was out late last night until wee hours this a.m. like story on Lohan. Wow people slow down. Nicole I hope and pray you are still in rehab and remain there for the duration. I also hope you learn this time around any mood altering substance is not ok if you are an addict and practicing recovery...not even a drink. Total abstinense (?spelling) is was it necessary. Half measures avail us nothing. It is in the Big Book of AA. No drugs, no alcohol...if in fact that is the problem. All the best.

No Need For A Name

La Lohan has imaginary followers, Nic Rich passing out at nightclubs - I wonder if the Nesquik is Orange this time of year for Halloween? How festive!

Famous BG

Nicole and Lindsay are both members of the Tinseltown TWEAKERS Posse!

the wise old owl

Nicole RIchie looks like a woman of 38 years old. She collasped from lack of FOOD> How do I know ? I had a friend of mine that vanished before my eyes.....just like Nicole. Her family intervened ..........just in time.

Only I found my friend on a stair well that lead to our work place. Not at Hyde. That is the only difference. She was passed out . She didn't have much hair left and her viens her arms were bulging like a 90 year old woman .

Right now Nicole's heart is being eaten up to supply her body with the protien she needs to survive. That's the only muscle left in her body that has anything left on it. My God...I thought this girl was in RE= HAB. Shame on anyone who calls themselves " Nicole's friends " They are obviously hanging around her for some other reason ...........than watching her back.

If they truly LOVED her they would not enable her illness ..........they would TREAT IT. HELLO??????????????? Where the Hell is your Family ??? She may be an adult but she still is your BABY.....isn't she Lionel ??? Quit your tour right now and attend to your daughter .........she is very sick.

Hyde reminds me of the " Devils Den " Shame on them. They exploit and encourage under age drinking and corupt morality. They will stay open until a scandal SHUTS THEM DOWN. It's a shame that it takes the loss of a life before people wake up and see what's going on. That dump needs to shut down. If I was a NARC......... I would be in there right now taking a big , long sniff.

Puh der Baer

Maybe I'm/were wrong, and she has a real, legit problem. I'll feel bad and sorry for her, and hope the rest of you do also. But honestly, I really really really think she's just out stuffing herself with nothing but dope, and partying when she is already in bad shape, and when it all comes to an end and the truth is put out, I can't see too many people giving a hobo's crap, 'cuz why should we??? You just can't worry about every person with problems, not when they take life in such a spoiled, rotten way. Too many people in the world, we won't miss her or any of her freinds. Sad, but that's reality, reality that for people on "reality shows", they all just will never figure what it's really about. F-em.

parissucksliterally

According to Perez, this JUST happened...this morning at 2AM.

She's on major drugs again, poor thing. She loves her heroin, and combined with that strawberry cocaine Lilo is so fond of......lethal, esp. on that frail heart of hers.

CYNT

whatever she is doing, she look at HOTMESS!!!!!!!

Hater

Nicole looks hot compared to the way she looked on the first season of the simple life.

Ted Gilliam

I know that commenting just adds to everything, but I cannot understand why anyone cares what Nicole or Paris or any of their ilk does. They are just spoiled brats that will figure things out for themselves without our help because they have money. Why the fixation??? We all should get our own lives and not live our lives through them. No way should anyone use them as role models. I hope that the media makes them disappear forever.

Freelols.com

What a birdbrain.

THE SOURCE

I am sick of hearing about rich girls who wont eat get a job at burgerking or mcdonalds we will see how long you have this disorder.

Mad Balls

I propose that every famous person get really stoked on something , don't eat for a while and then let us take their pictures ....I mean this poor girl looks like kermit the frog on heroin ...I would said Elmo on Meth but I think those guys in Pala Alto beat me to it ....And sweet Lindsay .. oh see how pretty she is in her feragammos' at the Awards show ...then she takes a picture that looks like somethin out of SOme Hitchkok film .or that girl from "seinfeld" who looks different in different light ......"Rear Mirror" or somthin' like that ...All I know is its' probably not the best way to be young but alot'' of people do it ,young and old , and they aren't rich or in the papers ....I think their both sweet but troubled ... I hope the best of them