All Rise

For Eva!!!

10/30/2006 9:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EvaEva Longoria could be deciding who is responsible for a rear-ender!

TMZ spies spotted the "Desperate Housewives" star in the jury assembly room Monday at the downtown Los Angeles County Courthouse.

Longoria was dressed to impress in a tan coat, tight blue jeans, lookin' "smokin' hot." Our spy has to be hosed down after watching Eva yak it up on her cellphone.

Longoria was friendly enough to her fellow potential jurors, but we're told she hasn't been selected as a potential juror on a specific case.

Eva was there until after 4 p.m., which means she put in a full day, doing basically nothing.

Wicked

HELL NO I wouldn't...she'd be soooooo jealous of my good looks she'd convict me unfairly. What's so hot about her anyhow...she has a kid's body...she's like a dwarf...boney, big white teeth, but big deal.

Kait

Props to her for going to jury duty! Most people try to get out of it thinking that what they have to do is soo much more important than their civic duty, but she went. Good for her!

Travis Bickle

I'd rear end her any day! Uh, but then again she's probably been fucked by so many herpe sticks that I might have to think twice about spreading her brown lips.

george vieto

What's new pussycat? Woe oh woe oh woe.

GentleTip.com

She won't make it in though

Oscar Dahl, BuddyTV

I'll be honest, I'm pretty impressed. Hell, I know people who get out of Jury Duty for absolutely no reason. I'm surprised ABC is letting her do this. DH must be on a hiatus.

Lenn K

And this is a story why?

lalala

If she does jury duty then she maybe doing it because she has nothing better to do or is doing it for the media. But really who in their right mind would want to do jury duty.

Mr. Disgruntled

Eva is ridiculously hooot. God!

Kevin Johnson/The Famous Guy

Eva is the best!

wink

Slow news day in Hollywood land ....It probably was either Eva or an interview with Denis Rodman's latest Tatoo ! !

slow news day in Hollywood Land but it was probably Eva or Dennis
Rodman's latest Tatoo

Candy

Eva is lovely and doing her civic duty. I'm also impressed. You go Eva!

mar

I think she has a rat face. She is pretty, but WAY overhyped.