Brad Hammers It

10/30/2006 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt: Click to watchIt's already hot in India, and now they've got one of the hottest construction workers ever!

In support of Habitat for Humanity, Brad Pitt was clicked along with former President Jimmy Carter while building houses in the village of Lonwala. Voila!

Ever the humanitarian, Pitt visited the construction site of 100 homes, set to alleviate housing problems in the region. The stone cold hot dad even took time to lay a few bricks.

Jen

I too participate in Habitat for Humanity. It's nice to know celebrities are just people like me. Way to go Brad!

GentleTip.com

That's nice to see that he helps that too.

Lola

This is nice, but I don't remember this streak of public goodwill before he hooked up with Angie. I wonder if he would keep this up if he and Jolie were to split?

Karmen

They get bad press and Brad goes right out to pretend to get his hands dirty.
Sorry but I'm not that easily manipulated by a hungry bum. Next.

showers of Blessings

lulu:

If a person is changed for the BETTER, what's wrong with that.

I am glad Brad has found a meaning in life.

Keep up the good work, Brad. I am proud of you

caveman

yup, they're just like us...because when we volunteer, we show up, pose for photos, shake some hands & then the media writes about what swell humanitarians we are.
I'm sure the actual volunteers who were sweating it out all day think he's the best also.

Myla

Brad has always been involved in "public goodwill". He has been a champion of the United Negro Fund and One.org before ever laying eyes or hands on Angelina Jolie. I applaud him, Jimmy Carter and all who are involved with Habitat for Humanity. Its a wonderful organization.

Lola

I think it's wonderful that he is doing this no matter what his intentions. I just brought up a legitimate question. Prior to getting with Jolie, I don't remember all these public doings for charities. All of a sudden he's everywhere building houses and donating hospital beds(all wonderful), but I question the timing.

racer

Damn straight... Brad HAMMERS it every night when Angelina's home! Who wouldn't???

marianne.

lulu;

He was already hooking up with Bono & Sting before he was even married, but his wife wanted no part of it, he went to Africa with her once, but it wasn't for her. Now he's got someone to inspire him and help him. That explains the timing.

racer

bubba,

you know better than to disturb the sheeple who flock here in search of hero worship, and eagerly gulp the koolaid that the celebrity media flacks carefully dispense. You're such a glass half-empty guy.....

Jen

Bubba and Racer: You are just jealous. As I said on my "katie's gr8ey" comment on the story re the future Princess Cruise's fabulous new wedding ready figure, Tom Cruise should be President. For you, I'll add Brad for VP. Mmmmkay? Peace out, h8ers.

racer

gotta keep taking those meds sweetie...
otherwise you post non-sensical drivel like the above comment.
good luck with that

peace
out

Vicky

I just have one question for all these celebs that are doing all this charity work and adopting these kids....Why are you not doing these things in our own country? Have you not seen all the homelessness and needy children in out own country? Or don't you get enough publicity doing good things here?

Jen

Racer, you need to be more respectful as Brad is going to see what you say about him and then what?

Brad, don't let the h8ers bring you down!

Fellow Brangelina lovers: don't let the h8ers bring you down either.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments