Danny Bonaduce:

Trick or Treat?

10/30/2006 4:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

danny_bonaduce_wi_240-1We're not sure what he was supposed to be, but a shirtless Danny Bonaduce channeled his inner cheeseball at Dave Navarro's Halloween party on Saturday.

Perhaps not wanting to let his long hours at the gym go unnoticed, Bonaduce ripped his t-shirt off, which nearly revealed his 'red carpet,' upon arriving to the costume ball.

No matter how ripped your body may be, that's still no excuse for coming up with such a lame non-outfit. Boo!

Barb

He looks like a Bobblehead.

Cabo

why is he holding his arms out to the side like that?? Is he afraid if he let them fall naturally to his side he would cover up his skanky ribbed abs? Freak!! We're not impressed, skieve-O!!

Cabo

NYCMike -- U are right on the money. He IS CRAZY!! Sicko. Psycho. Crazy.

Cabo

Does anyone remember when he was on OPRAH a whole bunch of years back? Anyway, this guy Danny knew stood up in the audience (he was a DJ) and told Danny that he was the most arrogant, self-centered, despicable SOB that he had ever worked with!! Danny seemed TOTALLY taken aback b/c he had NO idea that this dude hated him. He was totally expected the guy to say he rocked or something. I don't remember the guy's name except Bonaduce said, "thanks, Woodman." It was awesome to see him put in his place. And his mother was sitting next to him. I remember that.

And hey, if Howard Stern thinks he's psycho…

JB

Danny is a great entertainer. Never a dull moment and he has sparked ALL of your attention whether you like him or not- He ROCKS!

Greg

Dang, I'd suck him dry in a heartbeat!

Greg

I think he's hot- I'd do him

Partridge Family Fan

He may be a drunk who doesn't deserve his wife and shouldn't be allowed to be around his own children, but at least he's got a ripped body........................................................but then again, I guess that's really ALL he's got.

His wife is SO over him
His kids are embarassed by and afraid of him -- who wouldn't be? Can you imagine having THAT for a father figure?
He's gotta whore himself, his wife and his kids to cable TV in order to pay the bills
He can't keep off the booze and the drugs -- he's like the white Todd Bridges
The anger he directs at everyone else is just his self-hatred turned out, and the poor sap doesn't even get it
He's so invested in his tough guy image (probably developed from being vertically challenged) that he can't get beyond it long enough to see life doesn't have to be so difficult all the time
He's gotten fired (or allowed to resign) from every job he's had in the last 10 years
All of the people around him ("friends") are just there hoping they can sell the television movie rights when he finally snaps....and he will snap
He wakes up each day with no hope, no joy, no bliss, but anger, hatred, jealousy, depression and anxiety aplenty

but hey, he's got that great ripped body

Cabo

JB: the pix was just up here on the website which many of us routinely check. I certainly didn't go seeking him OUT on the web -- but TMZ posted a pix this garbage ass & people are commenting. If he is on TV; i turn him off. No matter what show, if he's there, I'm gone. I am never entertained by people who are that stuck on themselves. NEVER.

Lots of HORRIBLE things get attention -- doesn't mean people are captivated. Many some of us want to let the turd know he's not "all that."

Lori

No thank you. Gotta have more than a body, and he does not. Sorry.

Cabo

My uncle was on the crew of The Partridge Family years ago. I wasn't born until the reruns came on. My uncle said when Danny was 12, he was treating his mom (who had to be there with him) like his slave. My uncle said the whole crew was appalled by how he would shout to his mom to go get him more cigarettes and she would jump like the Energizer Bunny. He said he just ordered her around & she let him get away with it. He told me a lot and it made me so sick I stopped watching -- even though I had a crush on David C. back in those days.

Partridge Family Fan

HEY DIDN'T DAVE NAVARRO SORT OF COME OUT OF THE CLOSET A FEW MONTHS AGO.... ADMITTED THAT HE HAD(HAS) SEX WITH MEN?

AND THEN DANNY BONADUCE GOES TO HIS PARTY AND STRIPS FOR HIM?

WHAT THE F KIND OF MESSAGE IS THAT?

CHEESES, DANNY, IF UR A GAY GUY JUST COME OUT -- MAYBE YOU WON'T BE SO ANGRY TO GRETCHEN, YOUR KIDS AND EVERYONE ELSE IN YOUR LIFE -- BELIEVE ME, NOBODY DESERVES THE HATRED YOU SPEW SO FREELY.

THINK ON IT BUD. IF YOU WANT TO TASTE THE LOLLIPOP, GO FOR IT MAN. BELIEVE ME, AIN'T NOBODY WOULD/COULD THINK ANY LESS OF YOU AT THIS POINT.

ALL THE ANSWERS INSIDE MAN. ALL INSIDE.. AIN'T NO THERAPIST, NO FRIEND, NO PREACHER GONNA TELL YOU WHAT YOU KNOW IN YOUR OWN HEART MAN. LOOK INSIDE, CELEBRATE WHAT YOU FIND

IT DON'T MAKE YOU LESS OF A MAN TO BE GENTLE

Cabo

To PARTRIDGE FAMILY FAN: LOL! GREAT POST!!! thx. You rock!

Cabo

his head looks like this model of a Neanderthal man that my social studies teacher used to keep in the classroom. i don't care how ripped he is, he's a short little punk and bully & yeah he wants to suck dick.

Partridge Family Fan

Maybe everyone who posts negative things about Danny here is just jealous of his fame, his money, his good looks, his beautiful wife and children and the fact that he "gets it."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments