Feuding Hotties Make Peace for Playboy

10/30/2006 7:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris & Shanna: Click to watchLeave it to Hugh Hefner to bring Paris Hilton, Shanna Moakler and Travis Barker all together again.

All of the players from one of Hollywood's most sordid love triangles showed up to Hef's annual Halloween bash over the weekend and despite the violent history between the ladies, none of them came to blows with each other.

Jeremy Piven, Three-6 Mafia, Nicky Hilton and Pauly Shore were also enjoying the mansion scenery, along with stars like Owen Wilson, who was spotted getting cozy with a mystery blonde dressed as an angel. And while most of the costumes skewed towards the skanky, the winner of tasteless costume of the night went to a man: Bill Maher. The comedian arrived as the late Steve Irwin, stingray barb through his chest and all. Come on Bill, "South Park" did it already. We thought you were more clever than that.

No party would be complete without Paris Hilton dancing horribly to one of her own songs and Hef's fiesta didn't disappoint. As partygoers looked on, the heiress, who donned her own version of the classic Playboy Bunny outfit, writhed to her "hit" song "Stars Are Blind."

After watching her dance, you may wish you were too.

Ellis

Someone should put a clip into Bill Maher. What a fucking jerk. What could possibly be amusing about making jest of another's death. I'd like to kill that wanna be elitist myself with Mrs. Irvin in attendence.

michele

I despise Bill Maher! He couldn't have less class if he tried! He's so arrogant...if I looked like him I'd go to the Playboy Mansion with a bag over my head!

LOL Paris is a terrible dancer!
Its funny how much confidence these people have!

Ellis

And by the way, what about that asshole Owen Wison makes him worth any discussion at all. When will the 15 minutes for all of these assholes run out?

SbS2370

I can't help but KNOW that this would be a much bigger media firestorm(bill maher) had it been a conservative media figure. How Liberal of Hollywood to keep this on the down-low.

T

Maher's little stunt was ignorent, cruel, and insensitive. He and Paris were made for each other.

Carleen

I wonder if these people ever take time to seek the Lord. Jesus is comming soon people. You will always seek after the empty pleasures of this world through entertainment, for you will always feel empty without God.

Mad Balls

TMZ , shame on you !!! You missed some of the best things that happened at Cool hefs' Party ! My spies have reported to me of these events ....
1. Paris Hilton gets caught in the bathroom with 3-6 mafia-- not what you think -- they were trying to "Harminize"...good luck !!
2. Hefs' very amusing "old witch" costume for his Crotch
3. The Barkers renew their love by falling asleep in their vomit...How sweet !
4. Numerous sightings of Tom and kate ...nope ..must be the Extasy !
5. Bill Mahers' Greatly stupid Irwin Costume ...When you die Bill we will all dress up as you ... a Big Pile of stinkin' Poop !
6. Drunk Hef Girlfriend mistakenly blowing Door knob ...Looked like him !!
7. Hefs' goofy K-fed Costume -- tilted Baseball hat and his hand stuck in Britneys' pocketbook ...HiLarEouS !!!
8. You should have seen when Hef crapped in his pants and his girlfriends had to change him ...classic !
9. TMZ and Cooler were busted in the grotto --feeling each other out for info .....EEEWWWWWHHHhhhhhhhhh......yuk!
10. The big Orgy at the end of the night included Borat calling everyone " AMERICAN WHORES WITH NO SENSE OF HISTORY " ...you go , Borat !!

tris

TO BILL MAHER .... TO QUOTE A FAMOUS AUSTRALIAN SAYING ............ YOU WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED DID EVERYONE LAUGH WITH YOU OR AT YOU..... NOT IMPRESSED AUSSIE

Rico

What the world really needs is a paris and shanna lesbian sex video! I bet Paris has a dick.

Lenn K

Can Bill Maher get any lower? Probably. Paris Hilton please I got throwup in my mouth. Hef and his bitches, I hope they suck the life out of that old slug. Owen Wilson has already screw up Kate Hudson's marriage, now he is licking around the playboy manison.

Limelight

I'm disappointed. There were no original/cute costumes :( Paris can't dance and worst of all I find it pretty damn pathetic that she can't manage to lip synch her own song (check out the video, shes totally off). This party doesn't even look all that fun. TMZ should have paid some of the partygoers to get some GOOD footage!

Critic

Re: Paris' song "Stars Are Blind"
Would that be from the effects of syphilis?

Heidi

Bill Maher is a washed up little man troll who like to hit on barely 18 yr old girls. I hope someone spit on him at the party. For all those who are that low to wear such a costume, your discusting excuse for a human being and the next time you fall on your ass, I hope someone is there to point and laugh.

Danny the drunken dwarf

Please give Al Qaeda the GPS location!

A Halloween party were human excrement is in disguise.

sourapples

Bill Maher can be such as ass sometimes.. its no wonder his show was pulled.

I'm sure it would not be funny if someone dressed up like a loved one that he has lost.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments