Here Comes the Bride, With a Real Firm Backside

10/30/2006 12:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katie Holmes: Click to watchWith Tom Cruise apparently concerned about her bod, Katie Holmes proved he has little reason to worry as she showed up to his daughter's soccer game lookin' hot over the weekend.

According to sources, Cruise was willing to do whatever it takes so his bride-to-be "looks the best that she can walking next to him down the aisle," and so far ... it's working! As the wedding date rapidly approaches, Holmes is clearly ready to swap I-do's, looking toned up and slimmed down for the Giorgio Armani wedding dress she'll reportedly be wearing at Giorgio's Italian villa.

As she made her way to and from the game, Holmes looked as though she took a play straight out of the Tom Cruise "How to Treat the Paparazzi" playbook -- acting overly gracious to photogs and walking extremely slow so nobody missed the shot.

The two are set to marry November 18th in Italy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Rachel

sue, you say no crimes have been committed in the name of $cientology? What f***ing planet are you living on?

Rachel

love your posts Hippo but if you're writing a book about Scientologists I hope you know what you're getting yourself into. Unlike a religion, since we all know Scientology is a criminal outfit, you are going to be followed, picketed, harassed at work, etc.. I admire that you have the guts to do it but watch your back. I'm sure you know what those frauds are capable of. Take care

Hippo

To D.J.:

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that I am WRITING a book, I am simply READING a book. I would never be able to handle the stress of being harrassed by those psychotic Scientologists. I admire anyone who is brave enough to take them on, but I couldn't do it.

Rachel

that makes 2 of us

diane Meihana

These so called stars are just ordinary people, & enjoy privacy the same as everybody else. However they court publicity & when it doesn't suit them, they call foul. Having said that, I do think Katie seems stressed & being a young Mum, she may not feel up to challenging a domineering & focussed scientologistic partner. I would advise her not to marry the Cruise guy, whether famous or not. Katie you could do a whole lot better, mark my words!!!!

diane Meihana

Dear Katie, Is your body the main feature about you that Cruisey likes? If so , forget him. A person should be loved for who they are, not the way they look.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5