Paris' Car Hunt, Sharon's Stone Face

10/30/2006 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton, Scott Storch, Brandon DavisA variety of Tinseltown species -- legends, funnymen, starlets, greasily dissolute oil-fortune scions -- were spotted by our very own G-Hollywood this weekend in the most primal of states, right around feeding time.

First, we caught Paris Hilton and her perpetual wingmen Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis and Scott Storch emerging from that obscure culinary hideaway the Ivy after a spot of lunch, and Paris momentarily forgot what her car -- "Oh right, the enormous silver Range Rover" -- looked like. Later, Benji Madden of Good Charlotte eschewed vehicular transport altogether, though we suspect he was more than happy to show off his female companion's rather prize gams to the passing traffic. Then, Sharon Stone came out of Mr. Chow with a conspicuously immutable expression on her face, which she used to great effect to ignore the pleadings of assembled autograph seekers.

And we spotted a random panoply of stars at one of the season's most glittering events, the Carousel of Hope Ball at the Beverly Hills Hilton, hosted by Greasy Bear's grandma herself, Barbara Davis, which raised an astounding $70 million for juvenile diabetes research. From Jay Leno to Warren Beatty to Usher to Jeremy Piven, there was plenty of star wattage to spare for our cameras. And no doubt pounds of rubbery chicken breast to spare as well.

celeb exposed

Ah these celebrities makes me sick

Travis Bickle

the Ivy is the most over rated, over hyped, and overly expensive place in town. Would you pay $44 for a RASPBERRY PIE?

no pervs allowed

Dude, where's my short yellow bus?

It's all right Parasite, you vehicle of transportation is short , it's yellow and it is a bus. If you and the rest of the clone squad would put on the proper protective helmets, instead of the ugly tan hat you were wearing, maybe someone would have guided you to your ride. I know it is hard to miss, with the bright yellow color glaring in the thing most of us call sunlight. Being you are used to hiding in dark neon filtered clubs, it would be easy to miss it in the daylight. Next time you need to let one of your designated counselors from Dumb Blonde Middle School take you by the hand when you leave, and to help guide you into the short yellow bus. Always remember, if the counselors are unavailable, take along Stinkerbell, your seeing eye clone, who should be able to track the snail trail you leave behind and guide you back to the short yellow bus.

Now repeat after us Parasite, "I ride the short yellow bus, I go home on the short yellow bus, I go to Dumb Blond Middle School on the short yellow bus and I have a VIP section and stripper pole in the short yellow bus,,,,"

Wicked

#2...that would depend what.is.in.the.raspberry.

Mean Old Bitch

Bravo #3..........Bravo! I needed a really good laugh and that hit the spot! Thanks!

can you guess?

I am of the religion called "Parisima" it is based solely on Paris Hilton. I am the first preistess to be invoked under "the Laws of Paris" We beleive that we should always wear Thomgs, or no under garments and that we all should have blondes hair and that we all should own small tiny dogs that we call our "children" If you are interested in becoming a member please me propmptly to add more rules, as this religion is relatively new, and we need to come up with punishments for breaking the Laws

Jen

I just want to say that someday I hope to eat at that restaurant.

paris hiltons and nicole richies biggest fan*hayley*

PARIS IS SO PRETTY SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY AL THE TIME!!!!
PARIS IS THE KOOLEST PRETTIEST GURL EVER!!!!
PARIS A GODDESS!!!!
PARIS HILTON ROX!!!!

Kate

Paris Hilton is responsible for the ruin of the Los Angeles club scene. There used to be a rock scene, now there is none because of her and Lohan.

Miss Quote

Change the C and the H in Car Hunt and you've got Paris Hilton. The C word doesn't quite convey Nicky Hilton's persona nor do her justice. Too bad there is no word worse to call someone like her?

Joanne

I am so sick of reading about this talentless ugly idiot, Talk about overexposure, if it wasnt for the rich daddy she would be nowhere. And by the way with all that money, she should get a nose job.