Greasy Bear: We've Got Paris in the Trunk

10/31/2006 1:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ's Josh Levine was back out on Monday night doing what he does best -- catching all the celebrity action in Hollywood.

Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis hit the scene last night along with fellow Paris Hilton posse member Scott Storch at the Ripe TV Halloween party. The heiress, however, was nowhere to be found. As the guys got back in the car, a photog asked, "Where's Paris?" Greasy Bear responded, "She's in the trunk!" We hope he was kidding.

Over at Hyde, Ashlee Simpson made her triumphant return to American soil, heading straight to the nightclub just hours after getting off a cross-continental flight. Jessica's 'lil sis has been working hard in England for the past couple of months, starring in the London stage production of "Chicago." Ashlee, looking a little jet-lagged, rolled up with Peter Wentz of Fall Out Boy and seemed damn glad to be back home.

The freshly single Kevin Connolly also hit the club last night, arriving with a brand new mystery woman. Also hitting the town, Elisha Cuthbert, comedian-actor Kevin Hart and Leonardo DiCaprio, who tried to make a stealth exit out the back.

Kevin Johnson/The Famous Guy

TMZ is great. I love the video footage you guys provide. It makes me feel like I'm already a part of the Hollywood party seen. Soon I'll be on the other side of the camera.

Jen

I also love these live videos. It makes me feel like these celebrities are my very best friends.

GentleTip.com

Gotta Love TMZ

Rose

lol...Thanks TMZ!

maya

I LOVE Huggy Bear Brandon Davis - he's the hottest thing since fried ice cream. Some reporters are just jealous of his family and his life-style, he gets hot girls and they don't.
We love you Brandon,kiss,kiss.

erin

they need to put paris in the trunk and keep her there permantely!!!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paris in the trunk?that must be slang for anal sex,meaning he got her in the butt,dam,I wish they would say what they mean,so confusing

drcocks

WTF. Is TMZ paying you guys to say nice things? And Vera D. How pathetic are you to think Greasy Bear is hot? Damn, I wish I had a real job.

stoopit

Maybe for Halloween Greasy Bear's costume will be "A Showered Person" and he'll be nice and clean with no oily skin.

Ms Kris

Got that walking dumb skeleton slut in a trunk?

KEEP IT THERE!!!!!!

maya

Money is like the size of a guy's penis - Brandon Davis has more than you. Hahahaha!

maya

Your mothers and sisters and girlfriends are SLUTS too. Filthy whores who have SEX.

maya

Most girls do find Brandon Davis very attractive, and him having a rich family does not hurt either.
Huggy Bear is a cute name for Brandon. Many girls love baaaad boys.

Wicked

My momma ain't no Ho. Speak for yourself jackass.

RebeccaBBBBBBB

lets just say brandon davis looks like a greased up bloated greek statue with no values. as for paris hilton......i wish he was serious bout having her in the trunk

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments