Britney Wigs Out at K-Fed Party

11/1/2006 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Either Britney Spears enjoys a good costume party, or she just didn't want to be seen with K-Fed after his Halloween performance.

Though Spears was nowhere to be seen when her husband took the stage last night at the West Hollywood Carnival, Brit was spotted rocking out by herself at an AOL Music party celebrating Federline's album release later that evening.

The pop princess wore a pretty simple outfit to the party, consisting of a bright pink wig and big white sunglasses. We're happy that Brit got into the Halloween spirit, but you'd think a multi-millionaire like her would throw together a better costume.

moretocome

She's nasty looking, ewww

chopchop

To #17 Lisa: WOW sweetie, you must be having a really bad day!!!! What's with all the "F" words!! Calm down already!! Maybe you could type and not mispell so many words if you weren't so angry! Try a yoga class darling!

Did someone say...buttplugs?

I think "mispell" has two "ss"es: Yep, good ole spell check does it again!
I wonder, ***** do you also use "White Girl" as a name? Bitch

Did someone say...buttplugs?

kevinbgood621:

This is not a put down.

I am impressed with the effort it takes to make a "ten reason list"
Keep up the good work, so many of these posters are such humorous less flacks. Practice makes perfect!

Jenna

#4, KevinBGood, you are a freaking genius!! lol. I loved that incredibly funny list for Britney. It appeared that she is in need of a really good dermatologist. She looks like she has zits, maybe blackheads also, not sure? Would suggest that she get a chemical peel, or something to get her nice facial skin back. She needs help but she can do it, she can pull it off, with lots of help!!

chopchop

Hey Lisa! #36 is clearly not me!!! IDIOT

chopchop

Lisa, Why don't you try using spell check EVERYTIME you post?! It would make reading your comments much easier. Sometimes I think I'm reading something a 3rd grader wrote!!!

reality check

With a few exceptions, you sound like a bunch of kids, grow up! No one cares what you think of Britney, how you spell, or that you are begging for attention with the language you use. This is the real world, where big people have more important things to worry about. Young girls these days have no self-esteem, and the comments on this board prove it!

chopchop

Who Me?, What's your point??!! If you live in the "real world with big people" why are you even reading any of these comments?! Don't you have better things to do!! You are obviously just as bored as the rest of us on here. No one wants to hear your preachings dear! Now go live your life in the "big people world" BITCH! HAHA

chopchop

#42, I agree with jj! If you're so grown up then why don't you get off of TMZ.com and check out another website that's more appropriate for someone your age. Try
www.I'mAnOldFatBitch.com. Maybe you'll find suitable reading material there.

Mike V.

After spending millions of dollars on K-Fed's CD and Blowing Sony Corporations Mangagement to get them to help to put his CD out, you'd wear a costume too.

NE

I seriously can't believe the SHIT I am reading from most of you. Why do you have to be so negative and does it make you feel better to put others down. Just grow up!

And for those of you who say Britney is a bad mother because she almost dropped Sean - I am a mother and if almost dropping your child makes you a bad mother then there are no good mothers out there. I think you guys need to back off and look at your own lives - I'm sure you aren't perfect either!!!

Hello Kitty

I think Kevin was a bit of ass for putting his cd out on Halloween when he could have spent it with all of his kids.

Drea

Are you guys kidding me?! Do you people who are bitching back and forth live on this site or what??? I recall the subject at hand being Britney and her nastiness not how much venom you drama queens can spit at eachother. Get off the internet and quit fighting because you all look like a bunch of children on here. Get over yourselves and stick to the subject!

ANGIE

RECENT PHOTOS OF BRITNEY IN MAGAZINES SHOW THAT SHE IS ALREADY STARTING TO LOOSE WEIGHT. I BELEIVE THE RUMOR IS SHE HAS LOST 30 LB SO FAR. ALL I'M GOING TO SAY IS WHAT I HAVE SAID MORE THAN ONCE ON HERE, AND THAT IS "I FEEL A COME BACK COMING ON" ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments