Could Reese and Ryan Reconcile?

Stars Say Maybe

11/1/2006 8:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Even though Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe are very much on their way to a full split, as TMZ reported earlier today, is there any hope at all that the pair could get back together? Only if you believe the astrological evidence, as AOL Horoscope suggests.

zodiac_reese_ryan_wi_tmz_34-1
Using its own Quick Compatibility Report through Tarot.com, the gurus at AOL Horoscopes think that the relationship might be salvaged if the pair could work together for a charitable cause -- the pair are well known for their devotion to such good works. But an overall assessment of their situation isn't terribly rosy. Reese, an Aries, is determined to make her dreams a reality, while Virgo Ryan is a "perfectionist." Though the Aries might convince herself that the Virgo will make her a better person, the Aries doesn't actually want to change and the Virgo can be overly critical.

Perhaps the stars really can help explain what happened to one of Tinseltown's golden couples.

Michael

28- Well I did run into him, and I can tell you, I wasn't impressed by him, nor would I have felt threatened by him. Visually, and without the make-up and gear, he has the average, skate-boarder boy next door look.

As for Reese, I met her too; and she was positive, confident, and very sweet woman.

I didn’t meet them for a long period (twenty, twenty-five minutes) and although that isn't a long time to "know" someone, non-verbal language speaks volumes, which tells me she is sincere and genuine, and as for him, I got the sense that he is an opportunist.

But again, I actually met them (unlike most of you, if not all of you), and it was for a very short time, so:

(1) Stop trashing Reese, unless you really know her, and stop judging her based on your thin slice of reality.

(2) And as for Ryan, the same holds true.

I didn’t speak to him much, but if he walked out on her, my guess is he would walk out on all of you middle class and lower working class women (and men).

What could you possibly offer him financially and professionally? And as for sexually, he can get that anywhere……..cant you tell; any man can get sex anywhere they want.

So, my advice to you; wake up (from your dream), stop living vicariously through them, find the love (of your own life) and let them get on with their lives.

Lindsey

Must be a slow celeb news day!?

Black Sheep

Reese & Ryan. If you're reading this PLEASE GET BACK TOGETHER AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT!! For the kids and your careers!

gettheboysawayfromher

listen ryan you are acting stupid its a fling, she looks like a younger reese pull your head together go on a retreat, and put your life back in order, reese looks like a wonderful person

Whatever

This is a very slow news day I agree with 1.

Wicked

who the f*** cares Tmz...you homo's

T

I say they probably wont get back together.
They seem like they have always tried to stay so private with their home lives so I cant see them coming out to the press that they are separating unless they are 100% they are going through with the divorce

kathleen

Stars say: NO!

Mad Balls

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS ??? PEOPLE ARE DYING IN DARFUR BY THE THOUSANDS DAILY ...THESE PEOPLE HAVE BOWEL MOVEMENTS THAT ARE WORTH MORE THAN YOUR HOUSE ...SHE LOOKS LIKE AN EXTRA HOBBIT FOR LOTR AND HE IS MUCH PRETTIER THAN SHE IS ... GET OVER IT AND FOR THE LAST TIME >>WHO GIVES A RATS ASS !!!

Black Sheep

Um...Gary. Loser #4. Lindsey, Sabrina and Lolita are...girls names. K hon? Maybe you're the homo...sexual. Or couldn't you spell that?

Black Sheep

Waiting for the Check: What're you doing to help the folks in Darfur. I'm sure being on TMZ ain't doin the job. Dick.

george vieto

Kiss and make up and forget about it or breakup and be in heartbreak hotel.

fdodgerfan

He is gorgeous. Ryan can do a lot better than her. I would love to get a run at him

MustHaveGoss

Their ship has sailed... NEXT.

GentleTip.com