It's Official: Prince Sets Up Shop in Vegas

11/1/2006 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

PrinceTMZ can now confirm the Internet rumors are true: Prince will be moving into the Rio hotel in Las Vegas.

Prince will play Friday and Saturday nights at 3121, the club formerly known as Club Rio, beginning Nov. 10. Tickets for Prince's shows will run $125. Shows on Wednesday night will feature guest performances by friends of Prince, while Thursday nights will be 3121 Latin Labido Night. Tickets for those two nights will be $31.21.

Instead of the $125 cover, patrons have the option of a special dinner and show package available for $312.10 per person: minimum of two guests; includes dinner at 3121 Jazz Cuisine, VIP tickets to the performance, and one bottle with table service per two guests.

In addition to the new club, a restaurant will open called 3121 Jazz Cuisine featuring a brand-new menu created by Executive Chef Lena Morgan.

A source also tells us that Prince is staying in the Palazzo Suites at the Rio -- the hotel's VIP suites and a favorite of stars like Elton John.

Tickets can be ordered at the Rio Box Office at 702-777-7776, at any Ticketmaster outlet or by visiting www.vegas.com. Tickets will go on sale this week.

Theo

ummmm, for $125, i wonder if he will be singing his good music, or the garbage...

FriendfromOhio

Prince is amazing...who can not Adore this sexy man. I have loved him for 19 years he was and is an incredible musician. To see him anywhere would be a dream come true, but Vegas WOW...I will be saving my pennies also...Thanks for being in the public again Prince you have brought my dreams back to life....

NANA

Have listened to him since high school. Love to see this show. Saw him in concert a coule years ago and it was great!! My first and only concert is a great memory.

jeremiah

Prince is so fine! He reminds me of a transexual I used to date. I used to wax that @ss all night. I MISS YOU RAYMOND!

jeremiah

jeremiah

Prince does look good here. I think he would make a beautiful tranny too. I would take that to the Bank! then bring him back for a sleepover..Love ya Prince!

Mike V.

For $312.10 I better be getting head from one of his groupies.

Whatever

Prince is a little bitch.

Did someone say...buttplugs?

"Party like its nineteen ninety-nine"...HOW MUCH??
Uh, I don't have that much...
no one told me when I came in...
I thought the wine WAS included...
yeah, but $312.10??
PER PERSON???
Madre de Jesus!
Damn, I just wanted to see the show, not fund his retirement!

Did someone say...buttplugs?

Davy!

What did you do with my pink panties?

EEW! how come there all bunched up and sticky and stuck under my pillow?

Scumbag!

Missy

$125!!!! Damn...I better start putting more pennies in that damn jar. Phew...that's pricey...but I'd probably pay it. I love me some Prince.

TJ

Anyone who calls himself Prince is a loser. This guy is a tiny, no talent ego maniac. There is nothing attractive about him...can't imagine how he has become famous in the first place. Audiences must be desperate if they would spend money to spend a few hours with this tw*t.

Zoe

The Prince Who? poster must be on crack. The man can play at least 24 instruments, writes and produces and plays all his own stuff, is a genius businessman and was the first to see the potential for music file sharing on the net and use it to promote his works and sell them off his NPG website, and he can dance like it's nobody's business IN HEELS, he can hit the high notes, and he has no problem discovering and bedding some of the hottest women on the planet. When you can lay claim to one of those things, you can talk. "no talent ego maniac". PLEASE. If there's one person who deserves an ego, it's Prince.

Zoe

By the way, he doesn't call himself Prince. It's his actual first name.

Stephanie Redhead

I got my ticket! I am so there next Friday!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments