Pick Your Paris

11/1/2006 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody loves Halloween more than Paris Hilton. How do we know? Because for the last three days, she's been rocking different incredibly revealing costumes all over town. At least we think they're costumes ... but with Paris, you never really know.

TheTruth

Last night I saw 4 people at the West Hollywood Parade going as Paris Hilton in slutty outfits, fake hair and fake eyes with CRABS glued to their crotch area. Ya know, the kind from the ocean. It was HILARIOUS.

MommaT

Post #2.........that is funnie.
Now, how do we go about getting RID of "famous guy" posting his stupid a** link? Friggin annoying!!!! GRRRR

cj

eiter way she is still a slut

ANNOYED

CAN SOMEONE GET RID OF THAT FAMOUS GUY LINK! GRR WHAT AN IDIOT! TALENTLESS BITCH

paris hiltons and nicole richies biggest fan*hayley*

I LOVE ALL HER COSTUMS THEY ARE CUTE!!
SHE IS SO PRETTY SHE LOOKS PRETTY LIKE ALWAYS!!!
SHE IS THE PRETTIEST KOOLEST GURL EVER!!!!

red

Why does everyone waste their time and energy being MAD at Paris Hilton? THAT is what fuels her popularity. Doesn't anyone get that? Seems to me she's doing everything exactly right because everyone is sooooo upset about her existence. Paris could walk around covered in doggie doo and still be beautiful and still have almost every female in the world jealous and up in arms about her. I don't understand why she bothers anyone ... She's a pretty girl ... There's millions of pretty girls in the world. Are they all supposed to be hated and called insulting names? Paris Hilton is a mirror held up to all the world's superficial insecurities. It isn't HER fault. She was born beautiful. She was also born rich. Get over it. I just wonder if everyone out there who calls her a talentless slut is a virginal, upstanding, moralistic, multi-talented beauty ... I very seriously doubt it. Stop throwing stones; they may backfire.

Rick

Where's Paris the CORPSE!!!! That is the one I'd choose!!!!!!

Eli

#6 shouldnt you be in elementary school now?

Margaret

How does she know when it's Halloween?

Rene

Why isn't there a choice on the poll to vote, "Who cares what she wears?"

Moi

To #6... i don't think Paris gets attention because she's "pretty"...she gets attention cuz she's such an immoral tramp. Sorry, with all the excellent causes out that she could devote her time and attention to, she'd rather be bar hopping and dressing like a tramp...tsk...tsk...shame on her and you for thinking she gets the bad publicity and is disliked because she's "pretty"...give me a break

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,
I love your bunny outfit. I love all of your outfits.
I saw your article in Seventeen Magazine today.
I love your pussy cats.
James L. Crum

Eli

Im not going to hate on her, I think shes pretty but she is a skank that just wants all the attention, I personally cant stand the girl...dont know her personally but she acts like a dumbass blonde!

red

To #11 ... If you are so sure there are so many other worthwhile causes for a person to devote their energies to, why are you writing comments, getting angry and upset at other people over PARIS HILTON????? Calling her insulting names and all that. I don't understand it ... And no one should feel ashamed for thinking positive thoughts about another human being ... Regardless of whether YOU like them or not. Too bad we live in such a "mean girl" world ... Our daughters have a lot to live up to ... Not only will they be insecure, they will be insulting to others who ARE NOT insecure. That is what is shameful: A world full of hate and jealously. I just love to hear someone telling other people how to act and showing their true colors all at the same time. Immoral tramp? Do you know her personally? Why so much hate? How clean is YOUR laundry?

duh...totally !

Paris news = .......yawn.......

could really care less if she was never seen or heard from again !

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments