Entire Police Dept Marches Aniston Through Airport

11/2/2006 3:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A TMZ staffer spotted America's sweetheart, Jennifer Aniston, as she created a massive mess at LAX, making her one of America's most guarded celebrities.

The star of "The Break-up" flew in from a London visit with Vince Vaughn, and was whisked through the terminal by a phalanx of at least ten officers on bikes and foot--a bit excessive? Our guy reports that the scene looked like an in-progress bomb threat with all the cops and police cars surrounding the building. What makes the ordeal a little peculiar is that she could have avoided all the chaos by going out the back way like other big names do all the time... but then there'd be no cop photo op!

Lisa

All that for Jennifer? OMG!?! LAPD has gone crazy!

Eli

TMZ you people are full of sh*t you love to bash on Jen, Im sure if she could have taken the back she would of, but of course you annoying bastards wouldve been there with all the damn flashes!

With all the damn haters this girl has its no wonder she needs so many police presence there, now leave her alone allready and STFU!

boy! is this the dog walking the dog

THIS DIMWIT SHEMAN HAS SOOOOOOO TOTALLLLLLY HAD HER 15 MINUTES OF FAME. I'M SOOOOOOOO SURE THAT ALOT OF THE PEOPLE AT LAX, WANTED TO TELL HER WHAT THEY THOUGHT OF HER. SINCERELY! THERE ARE JUST TOOOOOOO MANNNNNNNY PEOPLE THAT CAN'T STAND THIS CRAZY, PSYCHO SHEMAN AKA MANNISTER AND THE CHINNIFER. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, SHE'S A HAS BEEN. BOTTOMLINE! SHE IS NOT A STAR AND NEVER WILL BE! DOUBLE BOTTOMLINE!!!

Justin

are you f***ing kidding me? LAPD should be out on the streets doing there job, not walking this whore to her car. Maniston is so over rated!

JT

How pathetic she is. She thinks she's the Pope or President. I wish she'd just go away once and for all.

Alyn Brodsky

This bitch is absolutely ridiculous. Does she actually believe she's a true actress? She's a zero, and to be given such "star" treatment by the stupid LAPD is yet anothr mark against that pack of a**holes. No wonder Pitt dropped her. Even Dracula would drop her. Total garbage.

no pervs allowed

I like horseface bitches that are overrated C-list stars. They are the best at giving,,, Policemen Ball donations. What do you think I meant. Besides, who cares uif there were know men in blue on the street, their Balls won't be blue anymore.

Karen

You guys are mean beyond hope. You blast her when she hides from the paps - you blast her when she doesn't. Now, if this were Pitt and Jolie, you'd think that wasn't ENOUGH protection. You'd be asking why the Navy Guard wasn't out.

Try a little objectivity, tmz? You rags and blogs keep her in the limelight. If you'd stop.....................................but you won't.

kathleen

I tend to believe that being escorted by 6 or 8 or however many cops were surrounding her, is a BIT excessive! I mean, I was in LAX just last week--where was MY police escort?

PerezSux

She should be ashamed of herself. Please stop reporting on her. The sooner this no-talent, has-been's fame is diminished the better for everyone...ESPECIALLY the citizens of Los Angeles, whose police force's time could be much better utilized.

Merlin

Ok now this really pisses me off, here we have a bad actress using the services of the LAX airport security to escort her out of the airport. Who is securing the airport while this is going on???? The people of Los Angeles should be screaming about this. Maniston you fricking loser. It is no wonder Brad left you. I think you are the one missing the sensitivity chip.

ashley

regardless of anyone's perception of her talent, the fact is that the incredible size of that mob of photographers clearly warrants the extra protection. what is she supposed to do, be crushed? it took them likely 15 minutes to perform this job, they're always already at LAX....big deal.

no pervs allowed

The boys in blue think the silicon chaffes, so for the LAPD record, she would not have been given as much preferentail treatment. Besides, horse-face reminds me of the old mare I used to ride in New York--- I mean my wife,,, er girlfriend--- er horse,,, that's it, my old horse when I patrolled for perverts like me in Time Squared.

Myla

Maniston and her pr bitch Huvane will do anything to keep her in the news. Come on now this is obviously a set up photo op. Hey LAPD, there are baby rapists on the streets but you think its more important to walk a no talent sitcom hack through the airport. Give me a break.

kathleen

The police escort that Jennifer Aniston received at LAX was WAY over the top! C'mon--I was just there last week. The only thing that travellers are concerned about these days are whether or not they are carrying over 3 ounces of liquid!