TomKat Pulling Up Steaks

11/2/2006 5:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes got all dolled up and hit the town last night for a romantic dinner date at upscale Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills.

Before the steak date began, Katie made a solo appearance at the 2006 Women's Image Network Awards honoring Senator Barbara Boxer. Directly after the ceremony, the couple met up and headed to the pricey Beverly Hills eatery. And if you had any doubt in your mind ... yes, Suri stayed home, again.

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

In an interview I saw She was blinking morris code in the footage.. She kept blinkin out the same message...

"Help me, I am a prisoner, and a total loser, please put me out of my misery like the sickly circus animal i AM............."

It is awsome the way he makes her walk behind him,, right on brother..

Miapocca

I made a posting on the last TOMKAT blog,however it was altered and on reposting , was not shown. Was it because of the websites with reference to scientology adn how interesting this organization is considering the Midgets relationship with women or men...I wonder, Can anyone respond please.?

Rick

DOES THIS F***ING SHORT A**HOLE EVER DATE SOMEONE HIS SIIZE...MAN SHE IS SOO MUCH TALLER THAN THIS F***ING CLOSET CASE....HEARD ALOT OF HIS GAY LIFE IN THE 80'S AND KIND OF BELIEVE IT...NICOLE WAS TOO MUCH WOMAN FOR THIS SISSY, SO HE HAD TO HOOK UP WITH HIS DAUGHTER KATIE. TOM CRUISE IS A SCIENCETOLOGY ASSWIPE.

Gen-X

Well now that she's gonna be the wife of a studio chief, she can afford to buy all the anti-aging stuff she wants.

Jennifer

Just like any normal parents of a new baby, they can go out to dinner every night of the week, alone, travel the world, alone, take in sports events, alone. Just a normal couple.......with a fleet of nannies, bodyguards, personal trainers, etc., etc., etc., oh, and millions and miilions of dollars.

Lily

Saw a video of Katie and she should be wearing a bra. She looks way too droopy for her age. Of course, I am sure Tom will get her a boob lift in no time. Poor dopey girl.

Jay

Taking an infant to Mastros makes sense? He has enormous wealth and round the clock help, with that access leave the kid at home.

They are still in the courting stage, who wants to bring a kid on a date and have photographers lunging at every step they take with Suri.

Avery

"miapocca" (#13), all the links I added to my last TomKat posting were removed. I know this because they were THERE and working after I confirmed the post. Anyways, since links are getting removed, Google "the unfunny truth" and "why are they dead" .

Are $cientologists taking over TMZ?

Avery

Both in business suits? Tom IS definitely GAY. Seems he likes Katie because she's a beanpole - the closest he can be next to a gay man.

Georgia

As long as these two jerks of humanity continue parading around the world playing their fake romance with restaurant outings, appearances at football games, appearances at charities and ceremonies, posing with their cryptic "baby", showing up to "rescue" people, etc., I will still be laughing my head off at the PR absurdity of it all and paying for a movie they aren't involved in.

Kismet

They can do the world a favor and go jump of a cliff together. The stink of death follows them everywhere.

The Duke

Man, I try to not judge people, but Tom really looks like a DICK, or an ASS or perhaps an undersized CREEP. I say creep, because in reality, both of these people really do creep me out. Not Katie so much, but Tom? Yes!!!! IMHO, Tom truly does have little man syndrome and he's just not right in the Cerebral Department. Sorry, any Cruise fans, but thats just how I feel. I do honestly believe Katie is and has already made the biggest mistake of her life. Nothing else need be said from me. - The Duke

BabyJane

Tom Cruise has lost A LOT of fans. Including myself. The fans that used to love him have been reduced down to rabid, ignorant simpletons who are unable to fathom what a psychopath is and the cult "religion" he supports. Katie Holmes is just as foolish for as long as she is with Tom Cruise (for the publicity), she is a supporter of one of the most dangerous cults on earth. So, "Duke", nothing to appologize to any TC fans. Your honesty is very much appreciated. :o)

Travis Bickle

Why does Tom has his hair styled like a gay man? Oh..never mind. I know know why

oat

Tom and Katie are such an awesome gays.

Katie's clothes are always too small, though. She is finally starting to get her style down, now she needs to work on the sizing.

Maybe Ellen would kind enough to hook Katie up with her stylist. Or even Melissa Ethridge, or Rosie O. Oh heck! Hollywood is full of some really nice Lesbos that would be happy to help Katie get her groove on.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments