Fab Four Flashback (No Drugs Involved)

11/3/2006 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paul McCartneySir Paul McCartney's recent marital troubles got you down? Let's not think about Paul as the guy who married that woman that nobody seems to like, but as the musician who has endured for over forty years. What better way to to keep the dream alive then with some Macca memorabilia?!

Once upon a time, Paul was in a little band called The Beatles. Well, you can bid on a Beatles Flicker pin from that bygone era. One image shows the entire band, and when you tilt it, a portrait of Paul appears with the words "I Love Paul."

If you're a guitarist, you might want to bid on this Paul McCartney autographed hollow-body electric guitar. Nevermind that Paul plays bass guitar, it's still a pretty nifty conversation piece.

Jan

Maria, did you get confused in your comments??John has been gone a long time. It was Paul's wife that claimed he beat her. Growing up with the Beatles, happy that they did find some real love in their lifetime is a very big accomplishment. Something I have not been real successful at. Wishing the best of judgement next time to Paul.

Wicked

who the hell cares...and Paul...do away with that wooden stump piece of sh*t...nobody will miss her. Invite her to a bonfire...and let her get real close to the fire.

jfp

I miss john.

Had he lived I bet we would have seen some great JohnvsYoko divorce crap.

Caroline

F*** off, Jack. You scum. You leave stupid, stupid comments because you a very little man.

b

he looks just like my grandma.... weird.

Wicked

F*** you tweedy bird. Lay off Jack. You piece of sh*t.

Wendy

I just love this man, he's my hero, I wish you the very best Paul and swiftly so you can move on with your life.

Mad Balls

I love Paul !! I'd marry him !! And I Love Whatshername
and I'd pimp half his money Too !!! Cause I'm THEANUSGUY.com

maria aragon

It was not hard to see that the women he married was a golddigger. Not at all like his first wife, that raised their children on a farm in the country. She did not want them exposed to the money and fame. She truly loved John for himself not his money. This BITCH had a plan when she married him, have his child and to end up a very rich women. Her claims that he beat her, I think are false, I think she beat him. She does not deserve any of his wealth, that he established before she married him.