Garner Looks Fine, Gets Fined

11/6/2006 3:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Garner can smile and look cute all she wants, but she's still gonna have to pay the parking ticket she got over the weekend.

The former "Alias" star was spotted by photogs while feeding a meter, but she didn't watch the clock. On returning to her silver Lexus SUV, she found the violation on her windshield.

We know "Elektra" didn't do well at the box office, but we're guessing she can cover the fine. Appropriately, her next feature is "Catch and Release." Oh, and she can park it here anytime.

evelyn

who are you kidding she has 2 expressions she is better than Jen Aniston though Ben and her are both losing their look's and yea your right it doesn't have any-thing to do with that but they have fan's try and look the best you can but as far as Jen she is totally over-rated and look's like she wear's the pant's all right she look's like the man now face and all.

evelyn

Tellingthe truth

She is so incredibly unattractive. Homely. Not the least bit pretty. I think she knows it also. don't get me wrong...talent and goodness are more important than looks. Only an idiot would find her attractive. It is like looking at tori spelling or gina davis. Yuck. I once watched Alias and I concluded (I know it is not nice..) however, only an idiot would/could watch that show. It was awful. I think she must appeal to the home-grown-obese-never-traveled folks in the country. She is gross!

Tellingthe truth

there is nothing beautiful or naturally pretty about her. the only folks who would enjoy her acting are those who have never studied the craft and are ...idiots. awful all around. I don't think she could be more physically unappealing. You can't pretend you have it..if you don't. No matter how hard you try.

J

To all you ppl out there bad talking Jennifer Garner's name you really should stop. How would you feel if ppl talked about u like that eh?? All yall that think shes ugly u guys can suck out. Jennifer Garner is so naturally gorgeous and she has a great body. HELLO? You dont need big boobs to look good ok. Just thought i'd let you know cuz yall like wunna stupid. Only perverted guys think like that. Also what is so wrong about having a bubbly personality huh? Some of you said that how when she is being interviewed she is so nice and cheerful that its fake. That is such a lie. And I speak from experience. I'm a very happy-everyday kinda person and yes there are some ppl who tell me that im so fake etc but its not true, I just choose not to let the whole world know my problems. Everyone still ends up telling me thats what they love about me, that I'm always happy and they never want me to change. So Jennifer shouldnt change, she's perfect the way she is.

So think twice next time yalll wanna bad talk her cuz she isnt fake or weird or ugly. She's beautiful, talented and extreemly sweet. In my opinion she's one of the most down to earth celebs we have, we dont need anymore stuck up rich ppl in the world. And for her and Ben they are parfect together. Yes JLO looks great 2 but you cant tell Ben who he should love or not. As they say "you cant help who u fall in love wid."

evelyn

you bumped your head dude and hey you J your comparing your self to Jen did you hear her last interview where she say's she look's better with her clothes on ha even the clothes she wears you can tell she needs a stylist and no it doesn't have anything to do with her boobs she look's like hell she has tons of makeup and she looked even cute for Ben's premeire but she left early to her baby yea right she left cause she can't stand the competion and Ben's roaming eyes the person who wrote that Jen is insecure she is right you can see it in her eyes and notice she doesn't look at Ben the same way anymore i feel for her.

Ally

Jen Garner is absolutely gorgeous, extremely talented, sweet, down to earth, humble and one of the most popular celebs in Hollywood today. You don't hav to agree with me but how would you feel if people were talkin about you in such a bad way and calling you a whore, ugly and talentless. And to all the people who called her that and more (Tellingthe truth, Dea, Dee, Come on etc.)- SHE'S STILL DOING BETTER THAN YOU NO TALENTLESS BASTARDS CO BACK OFF AND LEAVE HER ALONE!

Ally

Jen Garner is absolutely gorgeous, extremely talented, sweet, down to earth, humble and one of the most popular celebs in Hollywood today. You don't hav to agree with me but how would you feel if people were talkin about you in such a bad way and calling you a whore, ugly and talentless. And to all the people who called her that and more (Tellingthe truth, Dea, Dee, Come on etc.)- SHE'S STILL DOING BETTER THAN YOU TALENTLESS BASTARDS SO BACK OFF AND LEAVE HER ALONE!

Miserable Afflecks

Jennifer Garner is ugly.

Ben Affleck doesn't seem very attracted to her.

There's a pic of him holding on to Alicia Keys and staring her down like he wants to eat her up.

He's a hungry man cuz all he has is homely at home.

evelyn

you guy's are blind UGLY,UGLY,UGLY look at that forehead she has no breast she is fugly.........

maya

Agreed! And if this was Paris Hilton getting a ticket everyone would be screaming their heads off.

Matt

Seriously, would you look twice at her if you didn't know she was on TV? I don't get it because she is not pretty at all.

maya

I think she can't hold a candle to Jennifer Lopez and he only married her because he thought a plain wife would help his political ambitions.Oh, yeah, and she trapped him by getting pregnant, the little whore.

Diego

I saw an interview she did a few years ago and I thought that she was a nerdy spaz, which was completely wonderful. She came across as a nice and competely normal person. For those of you who do not think she is beautiful I suggest that you review her pictures on imdb.com. Also, the size of her breasts have nothing to do with how beautiful she is.

maya

Garner is probably a nice person but Ben married the wrong Jennifer - he made the mistake of a life time and I think he knows it already .
Ben never looks happy, he always looks like he's down about something,nothing like the sparkly star he was when he was with Jennifer Lopez. What an idiot.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments