Kirstie Alley:

Junk OUT the Trunk??

11/6/2006 1:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's the biggest thing since Oprah fit into jeans -- or maybe we should say the smallest? Maybe not.

Almost a year ago, Kirstie Alley promised Oprah that she would show off her body on Winfrey's show, when she got it down to a bikini size. That moment allegedly arrived this morning, when Kirstie dropped her wrap and showed the world her newly "hot" bod. You be the judge.

The crowd went wild and Oprah was clearly proud of the Jenny Craig spokeswoman.

Kirstie wrote on her blog that she "spent most of her life in a Speedo," so she must be thrilled to be back in a skimpy suit, although you may not be.

Take a look at the video, if you dare, and tell us what you think.

Susan

Whatch gonna do with all those humps, all those humps inside that trunk!!

Work it Girl!!

nobody special

I just watched it again and I think that its is actually a one piece with fleshtone mesh in the middle - not a true bikini!!!!!

Xicana

I think it takes A LOT of hard work, determination, and courage to lose weight period, and let's all admit it--no matter what your opinion is on her body being ready for a bikini or not--she has lost a lot of weight. I think we should all be proud and happy for her strictly on how far she has come. Good for your Kristie!

flirty_red_73

Way to go Kirstie! You look like a woman is meant to look - curvy, yet fit! Congratulations and thanks for inspiring those of us who need it!

Jenny Crack

Yeah, she has lost weight but I wouldnt be walking around in a bikini yet. There have been reports that she is a real b*tch to work with while doing the Jenny Craig commercials. I just don't like her. What talent does she really have, anyway?

hollywood joe

Kirstie looks wonderful! Just absolutely wonderful! Thunder thights? Don't think so. She's proof at any age we can all get in shape! Kirstie rocks!!!!!

Ruby Jackson

Thank goodness she didn't show us her a$$.

Mandy

CONGRATS to Kristie.Keep up the wonderful progress!We are all rooting for you!

Pam

I think she looks great!!

Matt

Oh how I long for the days when America didn't embrace mediocrity and fat people weren't told that it was ok "as long as you're happy."

drcocks

Oh God, my eyes, my burning eyes, help me. Also, she is a bitch and no one likes working with her. Several years ago on some movie she was filming, she demanded the staff find a human "wet nurse" to nurse some wild animal she had rescued.

Rachel

no matter how much she looses she's still a whacky $cientologist

Caroline

She looks great, good for her! I'm willing to bet that any of you talking sh*t are at least 50 heavier and 20 years younger than her, check yourself you fat f***s.
Congrats to her for being unafraid.

cameron

She's done great with the weight loss, but I don't think I would have gone for the bikini. She looks awesome in her clothes, but bikinis are not for everyone!!!

DEBBIE

WAY TO GO KIRSTIE !!!! sHE HAS DONE AN AWESOME JOB, AND WHAT GUTS IT TOOK TO GET UP THERE AND STRUT. WHEN I WAS A SIZE 2 I WOULDN'T STRUT AROUND IN A BIKINI ON A BEACH LET ALONE FOR A CAMERA IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF VIEWERS