Shanna vs. Travis -- Road to Revenge

11/6/2006 2:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna Moakler & Travis BarkerWhen Shanna Moakler and Travis Barker aren't trashing the hell out of each other on Myspace, the former duo is thrashing their nasty split in public -- while Shanna picked up a butcher knife, Trav picked up Paris Hilton.

Shanna threw a "Divorce Party" in Vegas over the weekend, the highlight of the night being a three-tiered cake with a knife-wielding bride on top and a bloody groom at the bottom! Meanwhile, Barker blinked by keeping mum about his estranged she-wife when our cameras caught him partying over the weekend at L.A. hotspots Les Deux and Hyde.

Travis Barker: Click to watchBarker was in a jovial mood when we spotted him, telling TMZ that his kids were "amazing," and he was "gonna go home to see them right now." The former Blink-182 drummer was overly gracious to our cameraman and remained composed and calm despite the cyberwar at home.

The two recently had a war of words on MySpace, where Shanna called Barker's rumored flame Paris Hilton a "drug obsessed clown" and Barker said Moakler slept with her new boyfriend in the couple's bed. Peace out.

Bella

Hey Shanna, just go and find another man to take care of you with lots of money (so you don't have to work), and than you can go back to partying all night and sleeping all day. GOLD DIGGER! PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALOUD TO REPRODUCE!

Bella

I feel very sorry for the children. Hopefully Travis will get custody. She seemed like a horrible mother on their show. Everything seems like it's about just her!

Bella

Nice cake, did you take some home to your children? Or maybe show them that picture of you with that knife and that look on your face and with their father all bloody. My god women, what is wrong with you? Did you do this for money? You are sick!

Joe

Seeing as I don't know either of them personally, I guess i can't say I hate either of them.

Ms. B

1. He's HIGH!!!!!!!! thats why he's so nice to you dumbasses!!

2. If woke one day and realized that skinny little turd was the center of your world, you'd have a party too!!!!

Me

who really cares about either of them?
But I will say this - he is so HOMELY, I just dont get what anyone would see in him. H O M E L Y !!

me

JEBUS PEOPLE...HE'S DOING PARASITE HILTON THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO HATE HIM OVER THE STUPID EX!

JT

Like I said ya'll, they are both idiots.

Lori

Shanna, what are you thinking fighting over Travis? Yuck. Wouldn't date him if he were the last male on earth.

Interesting point

I wonder how many of these comments so far are from Shanna's unemployed ass.

Interesting point

Good example for the kids Shanna, stabbing people. Classy.

Interesting point

I hope to god her kids never see this picture:

"Mommy? Killing people is ok then right??"

Someone needs to call child protective services on her fat ass.

Interesting point

Look at the pictures in the post, Shanna with a bloody knife. Then, for once, a funny pun about Travis being a good person and talking about his children. Shanna for once make it about someone other than you, you have kids and responsibility now. I mean, come on.

Interesting point

Fuck that crazy ass bitch.

Interesting point

Once again, tell me anything she has done that would convince you she's a good mother. Jobless? Check. Lack of skills? Check. Used vag? Check. God I feel bad for the kids when its her weekend with them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments