Shanna vs. Travis -- Road to Revenge

11/6/2006 2:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna Moakler & Travis BarkerWhen Shanna Moakler and Travis Barker aren't trashing the hell out of each other on Myspace, the former duo is thrashing their nasty split in public -- while Shanna picked up a butcher knife, Trav picked up Paris Hilton.

Shanna threw a "Divorce Party" in Vegas over the weekend, the highlight of the night being a three-tiered cake with a knife-wielding bride on top and a bloody groom at the bottom! Meanwhile, Barker blinked by keeping mum about his estranged she-wife when our cameras caught him partying over the weekend at L.A. hotspots Les Deux and Hyde.

Travis Barker: Click to watchBarker was in a jovial mood when we spotted him, telling TMZ that his kids were "amazing," and he was "gonna go home to see them right now." The former Blink-182 drummer was overly gracious to our cameraman and remained composed and calm despite the cyberwar at home.

The two recently had a war of words on MySpace, where Shanna called Barker's rumored flame Paris Hilton a "drug obsessed clown" and Barker said Moakler slept with her new boyfriend in the couple's bed. Peace out.

Interesting point

She singlehandedly set the women's movement back 25 years.

Interesting point

Guys, no need to be so mean to her, obviously you're right, but she'll figure it out once she's eaten away the kid's college savings, clothing budget, and food stocks.

Interesting point

She came, she saw, she conquered (the cake).

Interesting point

I swear, if I ever actually see her w/ her kids, I'll shit myself.

Interesting point

go back to whatever hole you crawled out from the world was a better place when noone knew who you were

Interesting point

Ok, she must be sitting there voting thousands of times, because I checked like 5 minutes ago and now there is 2500 (give or take a few votes) in her favor. Everyone knows those things aren't accurate, but Shanna, c'mon, everyone knows you're just sitting there with your friends obsessing over a papparazi site. Hey! At least I know you're reading this then.

Interesting point

Shanna so fat, she fell in love.... and broke it.

Interesting point

Ok I dont think it went thru last time, so Im trying again... Shanna so fat, that when she fell in love, she broke it.

Interesting point

Very classy Shanna, very classy. (Sarcasm people...)

Interesting point

Thank god she lives across the country from me, my birthday is in 3 days and if she was around, I'd fear for my cake's life.

Interesting point

Travis, have fun working and providing and seeing you're kids grow up loved. Shanna, have fun not working and not providing and probably not seeing your kids at all over your triple chin's and tire on your waist.

Interesting point

bibbalalfghbibalablabib Shannasafatwhore bibllabbla Timmay!

Interesting point

i hope no one i knew went to that party... a complete lack of respect on shannas part.

Interesting point

ok, she had a party, made flyers for it, let everyone know where it was on the internet before it happened, and no pictures yet? it must have been the lamest party in the history of vegas.

Interesting point

Its going to be hilarious listening to her whine when she loses the custody battle.

"But your Honor, Im really good at sleeping with rich dudes, I swear I'll get another to provide for the kids soon"

"Shanna, you're a slut you just gave me a bj 10 minutes ago, I award full custody to Mr. Barker"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments