Shanna vs. Travis -- Road to Revenge

11/6/2006 2:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna Moakler & Travis BarkerWhen Shanna Moakler and Travis Barker aren't trashing the hell out of each other on Myspace, the former duo is thrashing their nasty split in public -- while Shanna picked up a butcher knife, Trav picked up Paris Hilton.

Shanna threw a "Divorce Party" in Vegas over the weekend, the highlight of the night being a three-tiered cake with a knife-wielding bride on top and a bloody groom at the bottom! Meanwhile, Barker blinked by keeping mum about his estranged she-wife when our cameras caught him partying over the weekend at L.A. hotspots Les Deux and Hyde.

Travis Barker: Click to watchBarker was in a jovial mood when we spotted him, telling TMZ that his kids were "amazing," and he was "gonna go home to see them right now." The former Blink-182 drummer was overly gracious to our cameraman and remained composed and calm despite the cyberwar at home.

The two recently had a war of words on MySpace, where Shanna called Barker's rumored flame Paris Hilton a "drug obsessed clown" and Barker said Moakler slept with her new boyfriend in the couple's bed. Peace out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Interesting point

If the next person that writes in defense of Shanna can't think of one logical reason why she was a good mother, all comments defending her should be removed. Saying Travis doesn't look good is opinion and has nothing to do with anything relevant. Travis works, provides, and is otherwise an attentive father. Shanna does none of this. Without Oscar and Travis, she'd be a spent ex-playmate with no future.

Hello Kitty

I can't stand Travis and I hope he caught something from Paris.

Its beyone me how he wants to puke at the idea of Shanna's Divorce Party, but he can sit in a club and suck face with Paris Hilton.. even though he was married at the time.

Interesting point

#60 why do you keep saying that Paris has something. You dont know, you just sound jealous and sad. Oh my god! Paris Hilton has sex! She must be diseased! Idiot.

Interesting point

And oh yeah, #60 (or should I call you Shanna?) Get a life and stop posting BS you know isnt true. Face it you're just jealous because 2 months ago you and Paris were friends.

Cristin

okay, Travis is famous for his amazing talent.. and by how awesome blink 182 was. Shanna is famous for her slutty body and how many men she f***ed. so what's left now other than a hot, single man having sex with a STD-infected blob, and a bitch with his kids and a loose cootch?

cracker

I had a divorce party...so what...(well, no knife was there) But I am a mother and my kids are well taken care of. I can go out and party also, that doesn't mean you're a bad mother. They both need to grow up and get it together. It doesn't look like Shanna needs a job, more power to her. I liked them together. I wished they had worked things out. But Paris....YUCK, dude needs a reality check.

jo

#61 of course you are biased, look at your screen name - dumb-a$$. travis was not around just as much as her and when he was he was high as a kite. hes an idiot (which IS relevant) and has lost much respect from me as well as a lot of other ex-fans.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5