Brooke

Putting the Ho in Hogan?

11/7/2006 4:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan makes it pretty clear on his show "Hogan Knows Best," that he refuses to let his only daughter flaunt her sexy figure in order to sell records. So why don't we ever see her clothed anymore?

It appears that all the talking was just for show. Brooke has been making numerous publicity rounds with lots of flesh -- most notably wearing next to nothing on her recent cover of notorious man mag, FHM. The reality TV singer has also been walking red carpets in barely-there outfits. In a recent appearance on MTV, The Little Hulk wore a Britney Spears-inspired schoolgirl outfit ... just after dad kvetched about manager Larry Rudolph, not wanting him using Brookie's sex appeal like he did with former client Britney. Who's zoomin' who?!

To top it all off, Brooke's new CD cover features her in a revealing bathing suit -- yah, that's more demure. Uh huh.

donna

No doubt she's not bad looking, but someone must have filled her head that she is "all that". True she isn't skin and bones, but with her dad having the bucks, who cares if shes fat or skinny, shes freaking RICH! believe me alot of guys can look past ugly to get to the GREEN!

SouthernGirl

Just because someone has blonde hair and a tan doesn't make them beautiful or even mildly attractive. She needs her hair to offset that huge nose of hers. Nobody on this board called her fat, we said she's ugly : ) In fact, she could use some fat in her tush area to offset the tranny look she has going on. Yea, I'm being mean but it's a freakin' tabloid message board-we didn't come here to talk about world peace and uplifting celebrities to help their self esteem. There are plenty of hollywood therapists and scientology churches for that.

paris hiltons and nicole richies biggest fan*hayley*

u people are such HATERZ!!!!!!!!
Brooke is really pretty I love her new c.d. i just bought its the second best c.d. ever but Paris Hilton c.d is the first best c.d. ever!!!!!!!!!!!!"hogan knows best" is a pimp show i watch it all the time!!!!!!
PARIS HILTON ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BROOKE HOGAN ROX!!!!!!!

strungoutoncoffee

Just because she's not 85 lbs doesn't mean she's "healthy." She's obviously out of shape. The orange skin and sucked-in pose doesn't fool anyone.

JennyP.

I think she's fugly. Bod's ok but nothin special, she also has no neck, head almost looks photoshopped on that bod.

gabriella

About the HO HOGAN ARTICLE YOU POSTED.... AS A PREVIOUS HULKAMANIAC, A PRESENT MOTHER FREAKIN MOTHER OF TWO, AND A HELL OF A LOT OF FUN AS A HUMAN, AS AN IDIOT I HAD MY KIDS WATCH YOUR SHOW THINKING YOU WERE STILL SOMETHING.... THE HERO WE ALL KNEW AND LOVED....
BROTHER HAVE YOU CHANGED!!!!!!!!..... REMEMBER THOSE VALUES YOU SO HEFTILY WADDLED AROUND YOUR HOME AND PREACHED AMONGST THE ANIMALS???? WELL, YOU LOST A FAN, YOU ARE LOSING AT LEAST A FEW MORE FUTURE FANS.. THEN AGAIN, IT'S JUST LITTLE OL ME. IF I WERE YOU, I'D GIVE IT TIME... YOU CAN'T FOOL EVERYONE ALL THE TIME... I JUST GOT SMART PRETTY FREAKING QUICK DON'T YA THINK? I PITY YOU BROTHER

Yes I TYped IT

sOMEONE PLEASE CORRECT ME IF i AM WRONG, BUT I THOUGHT WHITE GUYS LIKED FLAT BUTTS...DON'T THEY BELIEVE BLACK WOMEN REARS ARE TOO BIG? I'M SERIOUS, CORRECT ME PLEASE.
BTW, I LIKE BROKE . SHE'S PRETTY GOOD. AND NOT A CLONE.

Theresa

Anyone who thinks that this girl is fat obviously has or wants the body of Nicole Richie. Brooke Hogan is NOT fat. If she was she wouldn't be on the cover of FHM. What a bunch of haters. Brooke you look great!!

moretocome

I don't thnk she's fat but she needs a nose job.

JennyP.

Is it just me but doesn't she look exactly like Ashlee SImpon before the plastic surgery?? No, I don't think she's fat at all. But she has kinda coarse features, but not ugly.

Kaitlyn

I think yall should stop being so mean!....She might not be stick skinny but its about time someone dont starve themselves and still look good!...Brooke dont listen to them your beautiful...BUTTTTT. da only thing i gotta say is dont try so hard because i loved the way you were...stay good

Posted at 4:30PM on Nov 7th 2006 by leah

Well said. Stop hating on Brooke. Shes beautiful and shes deffinetly NOT fat. Brooke don't listen to these dumb fuck haters. If you guys don't like what you see then see the X in the box why don't you just click that and keep your nasty ass comments to your fucking self. Jesus Christ how old are you guys you act like your 5

sandy

Brooke, you have no talent, your dad is selling you, your mom looks like a drag queen and please get some help for your " challenged" obnoxious wanna be a player brother! He is such a little pervy creep!

sandy

Kaitlyn#51, your a foul mouthed heffer!

JennyP.

I agree with #42... I think someone's filled her head with some overexaggerrated praise. She looks like a zillion other "not all that" fake blondes, with decent but run of the mill bodies.

chevy

I Would Like All Of You Haters To Post A Pic And See How Many Hateful Comments You Get!! If You All Don't Like The Way She Looks Or The Hogan Tv Show, THEN CHANGE THE FUCKING CHANNEL!! No One Is Forcing Any Of You To Watch The Show, Look At Brooke's Pictures, Or Buy Any Of Her Albums!! It Makes No Sense That You People Would Sit Around And Watch, Look, Or Listen To Any Thing That You Didn't Like And Then Take The Time To Make All Of These Hateful Comments. How Sad Your Lives Must Be To Have Nothing Better To Do Than Put Others Down.