Daniel Craig

'Battered' as 007

11/7/2006 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Daniel Craig: Click to watchPlaying a blonde James Bond is no easy mission. Daniel Craig steps into the super-spy shoes of Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton and Pierce Brosnan (sorry George Lazenby, you did nothing for the franchise), and he's got the bruises to prove it!

"I lost a cap but that was the least of my worries," says Craig of his on-set accidents. "I had bruises. I was battered everyday. I had a black eye. You always get hit where the padding isn't."

In previous installments, while Halle Berry and Ursula Andress left us agape with barely-there bathing suits, but it's Daniel's hot Bond-bod sporting sexy trunks in "Casino Royale." His secret for looking so damned good in the short shorts? Five days a week in the gym. "There is no secret. Push weights, run around." Somebody does it better.

melissa madayag

really awesome movie... i want to watch it again ang again!!
the sound effects, the action, the style.. what else you ask for??
to Daniel Craig your the man.. you have your own style that no one
does.. More Power & Good Job..

melissa madayag

melissa madayag

really awesome movie... i want to watch it again ang again!!
the sound effects, the action, the style.. what else you ask for??
to Daniel Craig your the man.. (and your hot) you have your own style that no one
does.. More Power & Good Job..

melissa madayag

G

I went to see the movie this weekend....DC has done a fantastic job and is way hotter than any other Bond.... I can't wait for the next two movies!!

Iza

I think all James Bond movies are a joke and I couldn't care less about it before. But now, I can't wait to see Bond22. Daniel Craig clearly is the best Bond ever. The movie is now fresh and more realistic. Furthermore, he successfully portrayed a character which is totally opposite from what he is. What an actor! Daniel, keep it up. You're a great actor!

juls

Daniel Craig adds a new dimension to the BOND series. Who cares if he's blonde. For once he's not a pretty boy and it looks like he can actually DO all the bond-required killing that's part of his job. You can't put a wig on this guy and dress him like a lady (as you can with most of the other Bond's). He's rough and tumble, a man's man. And he just looks fantastic as he gets his nethers bashed!

cris

Daniel is PERFECT for any movie!

SICK IGNORANCE

This one doesn't look the part of James Bond. They get worst and worst.

jennifer

Pierce Brosnan was the best Bond. Sean Connery was too much of a chauvenist pig, which somehow was accepted way back then. When I heard Connery admit in an interview that "Yes, he has struck women - they need slapping every so often" clinched it for me that he's a total loser.

mirabel

Daniel Craig looks HOT as Bond. I've never really cared for the Bond movies but this one I can't wait to see.

bob

he looks like a couch potato

kt

not hot.

yuk

Wendy

Ew this one will be another George, I dont care what you say, he isnt the right stuff. I can think of 10 other actors that would have fit the bill, whatever its done. Pierce was trully the sexah one with class even, Sean well, hes the first and had a ton of class and was a GREAT Bond. Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

Laurie

Pierce Brosnan never did it for me *yawn* for some reason.....he just seemed so bland. DC however has definitely gotten my heartbeat up and i can hardly wait to see the flick. i think he'll give the 007 series a shot in the arm. he's hot! wow, what a shape!!

John K

go back and do your homework. Bond was never a pretty boy, but was rough around the edges. i am willing to sacrifice smooth and pretty for a more realistic treatment of a franchise that needed to get back to its roots.

Christie

Pierce Brosnan is the only James Bond for me. He combined sex, charm, ruthlessness and sophistication. Connery is a real life idiot, so not my type, whereas Pierce is a caring man and a devoted husband and the most gorgeous James Bond ever. Daniel has a good bod, but a face like a potato.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments