Lindsay: "Britney Who?"

11/9/2006 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay LohanWhile everyone else in the world might be obsessed with the Britney-FedEx divorce, TMZ managed to find the one person in the Western hemisphere who hadn't heard: Lindsay Lohan.

At last night's Playstation 3 launch party in Beverly Hills, the freckled phenom was asked by a reporter about the biggest celebrity divorce since Brad and Jen called it a day. She answered, with a rather derisive giggle, "I didn't even know that, actually ... It's none of my business ... I really don't care."

It seems that someone hasn't been reading their TMZ.com.

LadyinBlue

You know what I liked Lindsay at first...before I witnessed her snobby bitchyness. That bitch thinks everyone in the world is interested in her. And did ya'll hear how she acted when she first met Keira Knightley? She was so scared of being upstaged...and Keira doesn't take that snobby shit and I hope she doesn't let Lindsay push her over. Cause Keira looks a hundred times better then freckle face any day.

cc

ya, the world should revolve around Britney insyead.
That is probably the most normal clip I have ever seen of her.
It isn't her business or ours....

JT

That's what happens when you are passed out for 18 hours.

arctickat

I bet you she didnt vote either.

sam

She doesn't read TMZ, gee now she seems smart. Smarter then you or I that is. Better find some crappy picture of her and post it fast!

JennyJenJen

Apparently, she's as dumb as she is ugly!

Livvy

that's what hahppens when you think the world only revolves around you. Did you see her on Oprah? She sat all hunched up acting nervous, lke she had something to hide. When is someone going to take her and Paris out?

GentleTip.com

I'll bet she thinks Earth revolves around her

hannah

she looks like crap lately. i saw her on oprah and she looked like a dog. better lay off lind or you'll be the new tara reid. i see why guys hit it and quit it with her, she's gross looking.

Brandi

Sounds to me like Lindsey does not want to share the spotlight. She needs to get off all the drugs and alcohol........

taRa

i LOVE that she had no idea!! that's funny. she looks like she's put on some weight! good for her. she looks better.
good thing she doesn't read TMZ. if she read that she'd go hurl!!

pixiebdg

Does anyone else think that she needs a rude awakening like try SHE"S NOT THAT PRETTY OR GOOD AN ACTRESS to not care about Britney...what a loser, she's just showing how drugged up she is.

Hollywood - Fire her, stop hiring her!

Katherine

THAT'S BECAUSE SHE'S OBSESSED W/ ONLY HERSELF

Sammy Davis, Jr.

That is the best responce. Way to go. No one should care.

Gossip is bad.

Biddie

She is so dumb that she wouldn't know she was getting a divorce!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments