Pamela

Flushes Poker Website

11/9/2006 5:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just four months after Pamela Anderson burst onto the poker scene with her own gaming site, the sexiest cardplayer in cyberspace says the whole thing was a, er, giant bust.

On her personal website, pamelaanderson.com, the actress blasts the endeavor in her online diary; "Poker site should have been shut down last month. I have nothing to do with it anymore. Too many shady areas ... I made a mistake getting involved in something I know nothing about for a quick buck! Yuck. So unlike me. Glad it's over."

The fiery statement comes just three days after Pam blamed the collapse of PamelaPoker.com on legal red tape. "Too bad my poker site fell apart--too many rules in USA. No fun." That's quite a change of heart.

Whatever caused Pam to cash out, one thing is certain: she knows exactly when to fold 'em.

Kid Schlock

The last time she was hot was her last show on Home Improvement.

debra

Most of these negative comments are from women. They would kill to be Pam for one day.

e len

Yuk my first impulse is to take her and scrub her face........she looks so dirty....fake teeth .. fake eyelashes... fake hair ... fake boobs.......whats with her always sticking her tongue out or in guys mouths? She looks like a has been....
she needs to wake up and smell the coffee take care of her two boys.......Pam has lost 100% of that innocent look she had now she just looks like a slut....a dirty slut !

e len

comment # 37 Debra...Debra ..Debra are you for real ??
You have got to be kidding? 37 comments posted and 99% of them say she is nasty dirty looking....and you really beleive woman are jealous of that? You need to get a life Deb if she is your idol..........well I wish for you ...tomorrow you wake up and look like her if that will make you happy.............just stay down wind of me.....that chick must sure be smelly

Nick

Whoting herself for a quick buck, ya, so unllike her...

GentleTip.com

GOtta try something new, she did and failed, oh well

Wicked

WOW...all I can say is forget about poker falling apart...Pamela, you have fallen apart. You look old. You look washed up. You look used up. So sorry for you.

beware of big dark HERPE caves

She looks like a transvestite in that pic.

Eli

Im just happy this aint about K-fed!

jennifer

I don't know what guys see in her other than the obvious - mammoth fake boobs. That picture TMZ printed recently with Denise Richards and Pamela -- I think Denise is so much prettier, and I think hers are real.

Sammy Davis, Jr.

Hammer on her website some more, because it is "going down".

beware of big dark HERPE caves

Pamela looks so worked.

SICK IGNORANCE

Pam is getting old. And the make up is terrible. Not a good picture

Wicked

Dang Pam...WTF happened to your face? Are you under stress? Could this just be the Hepatitis? Need to go see a doctor...then a facial transplantation maybe an option. Oui...lookin' super bad...and BTW, WTF happened to your eyebrows. Bad moves you've made...step on down off that pedestal and exit the ladder to your right.

Jeff

Congress passed a bill outlawing most of it, so its not really her failing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments