Pamela

Flushes Poker Website

11/9/2006 5:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just four months after Pamela Anderson burst onto the poker scene with her own gaming site, the sexiest cardplayer in cyberspace says the whole thing was a, er, giant bust.

On her personal website, pamelaanderson.com, the actress blasts the endeavor in her online diary; "Poker site should have been shut down last month. I have nothing to do with it anymore. Too many shady areas ... I made a mistake getting involved in something I know nothing about for a quick buck! Yuck. So unlike me. Glad it's over."

The fiery statement comes just three days after Pam blamed the collapse of PamelaPoker.com on legal red tape. "Too bad my poker site fell apart--too many rules in USA. No fun." That's quite a change of heart.

Whatever caused Pam to cash out, one thing is certain: she knows exactly when to fold 'em.

lalala

I think she's doing all she can to survive since she gave millions to PETA and now she having problems finding work.

#24, There is no such thing as lips being filled with Botox.

Kevin Keckeisen

lol TMZ.... ah, always picking THE worst picture and then Photoshopping it to cartoonish proportions. I'm just glad an animal rights supporter such as Lee also respected her sons' bodily rights (by keeping them intact). But........ scary picture, Harv.

sherri

Pam has jumped the shark.

She looks really 'haggard'.. for lack of a better word. The haircut w/bangs is awful- the leather looking skin is old(From tanning,fake and sun). Man Pam get rid of that awful awful awful lipstick.

s

Rick

She looks like an old prostitute, used up and still trying..............

anthonysdreamgirl**

IT'S JUST A BAD PICTURE. PAM, YOU STILL ROCK AND SO DOES THE KID! ;-)

Afiya

YIKES!! She looks a hot ass mess...what's with all that make-up...my lord child...go wash that mess off your face and lips...and do something to your hair...and stay the hell out of the sun...you already got herpes, now you gonna have skin cancer...twit!

Rick

19. #18...MARI

YOU NEED TO LOWER YOUR VOICE...

like this...

shut the f*** up

Posted at 7:24PM on Nov 9th 2006 by YO MOMMA

Kiss my ass you lame ass piece of sh*t...is that lower for you, a**hole

deb

lol...she looks like a transvesty...that pic tells the whole story,looks like a bitch...thats the face she pulled when tommy smacked her,i can see why...yippy ky yeay

Linda Zook

Pam, lay off the booze, you're starting to look like you've been pickled in more ways than one. Also, sorry about the latest miscarriage, please educate yourself on the affects alcohol has on a fetus; last I heard the two don't work well together. I knew a girl who was a heavy drinker, wouldnt stop and had 3 miscarriages, all because she wouldn't follow her Dr.'s orders and give up alcohol for a year. You need to get your shit together before you have another kid.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3