TMZ Turns One! It's a Celebration ... B*tches!

11/9/2006 2:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ celebrated its first scooptabulous year as the number one entertainment news source, and last night's party was completely off the hook! Star Catcher -- Click to Watch

In a giant star-studded bash at Republic in West Hollywood, sponsored by our friends at Svedka Vodka, superstar DJ Samantha Ronson absolutely brought the house down with killer dance tunes as circus performers went wild on the red carpet.

Shanna Moakler, Tera Patrick, Omarosa and "Paris Hilton" all took part in the festivities and walked off with fab gift bags filled with hip items like delicious Svedka vodka, stylin' American Trash t-shirts, and copies of the #1 animated film of the year, Disney's "Cars," among others. Our fearless leader, Harvey Levin, made a rare appearance that wasn't broadcast live from the TMZ newsroom! Judging by the bleary-eyed staffers here this morning ... blah blah blah.

Check out all the action in today's edition of Star Catcher.

GentleTip.com

Congrats TMZ you're number 1!!!!

h8er#1

God that Paris look-alike chick is fugly! WTF? On the other hand, Happy Birthday TMZ!

Blue

^^ agreeed. /clap TMZ.com

racer

If those are your 'fans' TMZ. You need to try harder!! Has-beens and never-was's...
Happy B-Day

LeeF

D-List

SICK IGNORANCE

Oh my goodness, That Paris look a like is soooo ugly. I don't think she looks like Paris either. DAMN GIRL

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I love me some TMZ.

rocio

I NEED TO GO TO RE-HAB:: LOWERS HEAD IN SHAME:: IM SOOOOOOO ADDIDCTED TO YOU GUYS....U GUYS ARE LIKE MY CRACK FIX THAT I NEED EVERYDAY!!!! I LOVE MY TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U GUYS R O C K !!!!!

Frankie

Oh my god! ANOTHER PARIS HILTON!!!!!!!!!!! I need to barf!

Interesting point

Oh my god! They invited a cow to the part? Oh wait, its just Shanna.

Interesting point

I bet Shanna's stupid ass didnt know the difference between the real and fake Paris Hilton.

Interesting point

You invited that ho Shanna and not me? For shame.

Interesting point

TMZ HIDE YOUR BIRTHDAY CAKE! !!!! SHANNA GONNA EAT IT ALL

jackie

how is the top site losing there credibility putting shanna up there at least she is in the same category as the fake paris f***-in losers. shanna is trying to be paris and needs travis and some 80 plastic surgery operations to get there the fat pig needs to disappear.

Maleko

I've replaced the "One Letter" entertainment news source in my life with the three most beautiful letters in the world. TMZ. Which stands for Totally Magnificent 'Zine! Ok that was lame. Whatever. You rock. My readers are eternally grateful for your news every day!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments