Anyone For a Sack Race?

11/10/2006 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria BeckhamVictoria Beckham was spotted in London on Thursday in burlap bag chic.

Beckham exited Nobu in this potato sack catastrophe, looking quite un-posh.

While typically dressed to the nines, the former Spice Girl should know that a yard of fabric and a shoelace do not an outfit make.

yo mama

didnt perez report this earlier?

Dawn

That haircut is the ugliest monstrosity I've ever seen...makes her look like a mop. Oh, and the dress is a sack of poo.

SICK IGNORANCE

Good grief is she skinny. Look at her legs, face, hair. She is a mess and I don't care how much money she has. This is not a attractive women. And no personallity either

Jash

She needs to eat a Big Mac. She is way too skinny. I am with you Gisele.

Gen-X

Is this a Stella McCartney original?

Taylor

Wasn't there an 'I love Lucy' episode devoted to just such a dress?

I like her hair, but she needs a sandwich. Badly.

no pervs allowed

My God gurl, you are to skinny to be wearing a potato sack dress. I have not seen one of those since a Ava Gabor wore one on a Green Acres episode. To top it off, you look like a bobblehead in that garb. Call me and I will send you my coupon for a free Big Mac.

keisha

I DONT REALLY KNOW THIS LADY, BUT SHE LOOKS RIDICULOUS, I NEVER COMMENT EITHER BUT I HAD TO, THAT IS SO RIDICULOUS, SOMEBODY SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER THAT LOOKED A HOT MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever

This girl is a pathetic fool looking for attention in a trash bag.

Lenn K

Why would you do this to yourself? Vic (Posh) the spice girl thing is way over and it's just time to go away. The other girls have drop off the face of earth, with the expection of Scary spice she got knockup by Eddie Murphy. You, Nicole Richie and Kate Bosworth go eat some food.

Shana

Can someone please feed this poor girl! Anoxeic girls...not so cute. and what a great role model for your children....starve yourself!! cool! What a healthy sane mom they have!

Mad Balls

What a Skank !! She makes Nichole Richie look like Rosie O'donnel . She obviously has found the secret word that creates the Arfrican waif "Look" . I hope that bag is string tie so it will make it easier to take out the trash . OOOhhh God in heaven have mercy !

Della

Victoria Beckham needs to learn that just because she was called "Posh" Spice in her THANKFULLY short lived hey-day, the nickname was a GIMMICK with no real truth behind it. She doesn't have any sense of style or even good looks. The woman is scary-looking and it appears the only thing she can do is SHOP in a desperate attempt to somehow look more attractive so her hot husband doesn't stray. How come you never see any pictures of those 2 out together? She's just a worthless hanger-on like K-Fed trying to milk her spouse's fame.

bboutdoorsman

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS MORE DISTURBING HERE THE FACT THAT YOU CAN BE THAT BUTT-UGLY AND STILL BE FAMOUS OR THE FACT THAT AN "OUTFIT" LIKE THAT CERTAINLY CAME FROM A SWANKY BOUTIQUE AND COST $1500.00? ANYONE? LOOK I ALREADY TOLD YOUR TWIN-BAG-O-BONES NICOLE, HALLOWEEN IS OVER! LOOK VIC...YOU TAKE NICOLE, KATE, THE OLSEN'S OUT FOR A BURGER OR TWO AND GET BACK TO THE CRYPT.

moretocome

She the ugliest stick figure I've ever seen. OK Nichole is the worst, this girl is second. How embarrassing for her husband. He's an athlete married to a waking skeletor. I though bulimic people died from it. So what’s keeping her alive? It’s not food.

Quick Posh better go puke, you just ate a cracker. Dumb girl, she use to be so gorgeous.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments