Leary Sings "Mel Gibson Blues"

11/10/2006 4:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Denis LearyAlways cranky "Rescue Me" star Denis Leary ripped Mel Gibson's rant with an original song at the 12th Annual Comics Come Home Benefit in Boston. We were wondering where the old comics went.

Leary's "Mel Gibson Blues," sung as if he were Mel, includes lines like, "I like to drink, I like to drive, I like to think that all the Jews got out of the Holocaust alive." Oy gevalt.

Leary previously thrashed Gibson while guestcasting a Boston Red Sox game in August. When Leary learned that Sox first baseman Kevin Youkilis was Jewish, Leary yelled out, "Take that Mel Gibson!!!"

wewearshort-shorts

Gotta love Leary... That was a fabulous song!

Baby Shamble

Denis Leary is a sexy man...Rescue Me rocks.

Whatever

LMAO! GO DENIS!

Alix

Let me count the ways I love this man.

jennifer

I think Leary's 15 minutes of fame are over. His mediocre acting and now this? I do not support Mel Gibson, I just find Leary repugnant. For you people out there who jump on the bandwagon to criticize the LOOKS of an actress/actor, well...............in my opinion, this guy needs help with that as well.

bboutdoorsman

IT'S GOOD TO KNOW YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON REAL TALENT LIKE DENNIS LEARY TO KEEP WHINNY EGO-MANIACS IN LINE. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT TUNE 'SUGAR-TITS'-GIBSON? YOU CAN GO ON DIANE SAWYER ALL YOU WANT AND TRY TO SPIN YOUR LITTLE "BONADUCE" MOMENT INTO YOUR OWN WARPED VIEW OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. BUT THANKS TO OUR GOD GIVEN GIFT OF INTELLIGENCE AND PERCEPTION WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU NOW.

DENNIS ROCKS...RESCUE ME ROCKS...KEEP THE HITS COMING LEARY!

moretocome

Hilarious! I was crying I was laughing so hard. Denis is funny and I can't wait for the next season of Rescue Me. I'm going to send this to everyone I know.

Lenn K

Dennis Leary just keeps piling on Mel Gibson. We all know that Mel tripped over his mouth, but this is just overkill. Let just hope that good olde Dennis walks the straight and narrow, because what goes around comes around.

wtf over

WOW! Leary can make fun of a drunk guy! How much talent does that take? NONE.

moretocome

Man, Denis that's funny. Sorry but Mel blew any credibility he may have had. He is now a big fat loser and he made that perfectly clear that night, in the dark, while drunk.

A "Jew hater" will not last long in Hollywood. Has he gone back to Australia yet?? I hope he goes soon and never comes back.

South Florida

Dennis WHO? Another NOBODY-NO TALENT, trying to get his 15 minutes of fame.

Randolph

What a JACKASS!!
I'm talking about Dennis LEERY! He got real lucky with his show about REAL heroes. FIREMEN!! Of which he could never be. Mel made a huge mistake and has asked for forgiveness. If all you HATERS want to still hate, thats on you! What I see from NO TALENT LEERY is jelousy. He'll NEVER be half the actor that Mel Gibson is! When his show is over, LEERY will be over. Jennifer, Kelli, LennK and Kiss It got it right! Crapbag is an appriate name for a crap writer.
Enjoy it well you can dennis NO TALENT leery, you'll dissappear soon!
(Yeah, I misspelled his name on purpose)

Mark

Dennis Leary real talent?????? HAHAHA Sure when he confessed to ripping off Bill Hicks with most of his Material.. yeah real talent Dennis has of ripping people off. What a hack and f*** you for messing with mel gibson! LEAVE HIM ALONE ALREADY! HE MADE LEATHAL WEAPON MUTHAF***ERS!

moretocome

Listen Randolph you're wrong. Denis Leary founded the "Leary Firefighters' "in MA and the "Leary Firefighters' Foundation Fund for New York's Bravest " in NY. He drove one of the east end fire engine after 9/11 when we were short handed. Where were you? As a Firefighter myself I have great respected for the man. He co-wrote the show numb nuts. And he's great in Ruscue Me, if you've ever seen it which I doubt.

Randolph

Ooooh, now that you've defended your boyfriend. Do you feel better?
I'm a New York cop, so I don't have to tell you where I was!!! I have a tremendous amount of respect for Firemen, not some no talent wanna be actor!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments