Rosie and Elisabeth -- Lez Miserable?

11/10/2006 2:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell and Elisabeth Hasselbeck"The View" co-hostesses, Rosie O'Donnell and Elisabeth Hasselblech, are usually bumping heads -- but last night, the two couch-sisters were all lovey dovey. Rosie and Elisabeth attended last night's Broadway opening of "Les Miserables" together.

Rosie, with a handycam, was filming her own footage of the event. She took a break to pose for pics with Miss Lizzie. While Elisabeth's smile seemed genuine, Rosie looked slightly 'miserable.'

shannon

Rosie sounds so uptight and looking to call someone "homophobic" I have heard her do that twice now. Is Rosie trying to bring Clay out into the public by insinuating that Kelley said that due to Clay actually being Gay?? You know something we don't Rosie?? Try this one Rosie you don't have to be gay to pick your nose, butt, masterbate, touch a bunch of door knobs or other things the public touches and then touch Kelly's face. Get Real Rosie. Stop being so paranoid. Who gives a shit if your Gay or Clay??? That had NOTHING to do with him putting his hand in her face. Besides she does have the right just like you Rosie to bitch about whose hand she wants in her face.

Duncan Macleod

who riped ripa new hole, and how many times has it been riped, she is the biggest ass hole on tv, I hate the pig , and thats being nice , for somone like.

Wicked1

If I had to sit next to the stupid idiot elf all day and then see her after work..I'd be pissed too. I cannot stand Elisabeth and can't wait until she is off The View and back on some reality show... where she belongs.

ptcruiser

Is it just me, or does Elizabitch look terrified to touch Rosie??

I'm a fan

My gawd look at the size of Rosie's head next to her. Is that thing human? Good lord.

Alyn Brodsky

Are they really going down on each other? And if so, do they swallow?

Laurie R

i'd look miserable too if i was rosie....i'd rather sit and home and hit my thumb over and over again w/a hammer.

Ok

They look like cartoon characters.

Mia

Wow.....should Kelly, Rosies "wife" be worried? What about Lizzie's hubby?

Seems that ole Lizze and Rosie been spending alot of time together "outside of The View"

Maybe Rosie is going to convert ole Lizzie, to a Lesbo?

Pikes

She looks like the Joker.

Patricia Wolfe

I really like, Elizabeth, she's the balance of that show. If she was not on it
I would not watch it. Because of she& Barbara, it gives the show some
class.

T

I really really dont like Elisabeth...
Have you noticed on the view her ugly facial expressions??
I dont know what it is she is just fake and prissy..

AreYouKiddingMe?

Rosie to Elizabeth as they smile for pic........ "Are you touching my ass?"

ROBIN

All of you girls that are constantly slamming Elisabeth are sooooooo jealous of her! it is so obvious!!!! Get over yourselves! you guys are pitiful!

varrick

When you embrace Rosie you might as well embrace Satan. Shame on you Elizabeth. Opus Dei.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments