K-Fed: Playing With Pennies

11/11/2006 10:28 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Federline is apparently already worried about life after Britney, at least money-wise. The soon-to-be cash-strapped rapper was seen buying some briefs at a Wal-Mart in Maryland, and according to one report was staying at a "cheap" motel near Washington, D.C., where he's making appearances on behalf of his album. According to pictures taken by Splash News the FedEx was spotted by a lensman shopping at Wal-Mart.

Meanwhile, the aspiring rapper's last weekend in New York may have been preparation for the single life. Page Six reports that Federline hung out at hotspot Marquee all night, after being nixed from P. Diddy's birthday party, and sat at a corner table until 4 a.m., closing the place down and inviting some female acquaintances back for "a private after-party."

Eva and Beyonce – Lady Lovers?

Pop princess Beyonce Knowles and "Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria might well be getting it on – on the big screen, that is, if Sofia Coppola has her way. The two beauties are in talks, says the New York Daily News, to play the lead roles in a film version of "Tipping the Velvet," the graphic Victorian tale of a love affair between a dance hall star (to be played by Knowles) and a fishmonger's daughter (Longoria). "We've had 'Brokeback Mountain,' so the time is right for this divine novel to get the same treatment," said Beyonce last week. And Longoria confirmed that she's angling to do the movie. Coppola has yet to get the green light, but is actively trying to get the movie made.

No Booze on Stage for G'n'R, Says Maine

Rockers Guns 'N' Roses were forced to cancel a performance in Portland, Maine this week, after officials told the band they couldn't booze on stage. According to a spokesman for the Maine Public Safety Department, the band had wanted to drink beer, wine, and Jagermeister on stage, but state laws prohibit it. And as a result, said a band rep, it would have been "impossible for the band to perform their show to the usual high standards that their fans deserve," so Axl Rose and the boys cancelled their gig. Rose, in his own statement, called the rulings "draconian" and said the band would try to play again in the state some other time.

Party Favors: Scarlett and Josh on the Outs? ... Crispin Glover Not Close to Marriage ... Fox's "Justice" Gets Axed

Scarlett Johansson and her boyfriend Josh Hartnett might be close to calling it quits, says Page Six. "Scarlett is always mad at him," says one source, "and they are always arguing." Another reason for the possible rift might be the fact that Hartnett hasn't been in the country for weeks ... Crispin Glover – and how often do we get to do a Crispin Glover item? – says that he doesn't want to settle down with a woman, now or ever. "I don't know if I'll ever get married," says the former George McFly to retrocrush.com. "I go out with women that don't want to get married ... Fox's legal drama "Justice" has been given the 86, effective immediately. Fox reps says it's been "pulled" from the schedule, but the show's ratings had been flailing. Meanwhile, ABC's "What About Brian" got picked up for a full season.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

Tyler

Aight ,now people this is exaclty what I said before and the people at TMZ took it down so you tell me if you think it was right or not.

I said: To speak on the subject of Britney and K Fed. They are both way outta line and wrong. We all know that 2 wrongs don't make a right and I feel sorry for the kids. All of them. And 2 the person at #22 wit' the racial comments sayin' it like a mix child was less than or dirt rather in their words. I said that person should find God. If what this person thinks is true then why does it seem like most mix children(like myself) come out of the womb lookin' so beautiful? Peace&Love to all.

Now that's what I said before and I don't see why they will leave up the racist comments by #22 but they would take my comments down which were just in response to the negativity that they left up in the 1st place?

Don_Imus_Rocks

# 24

No I don't shop at Walmart but then again I don't live in the States. When I am there visiting (twice a year for business) I go elsewhere. I look to buy ethically made products which is getting harder to do these days! I try to buy products at places that offer "fair wages" to both their employees as well as those that make the items but again this is getting harder and harder. Wal-Mart on the other hand is not one of those "fair wage" companies, at least NOT to their employees. They even did a spoof on "The Simpsons" about it, locking in employees overnight and not paying them overtime which is actually what Wal-Mart did in several of their stores! I don't support that even if I would get lower prices, it just isn't right, period! I would rather pay more for a product that buy discounted merchandise where the employees wages suffer. Call me crazy, buy that's how I feel...

Niki

#3 know what ur talking about stupid b4 u comment /Beyonce has always been @ the top Jay-Z had nothing 2 do w/ it / ur such a loser

janine

Hey #22 – Hard working white girl (which means you probably work somewhere that only requires a high school diploma or GED), PLEASE do us all a favor and marry old K-Fed. I’m sure he will find your trailer (no offense to decent people living in trailers) quite comfortable!

Whatever

K-faggot ass needs to work at WalMart never mind shop there.

J Coolman

Kevin you just got too understand that these children are going too be paying for all of this in the end. If I were you I would just sober up take a shower stay clean, and grow up. And find something you really have passion for.
But Britney if I was you yes I would get custody, and raise your children safely and get supervised visitation So that you don't have too worry about anymore freak accidents with k-fed. You have the right too be happy and especially these beautiful babies that you have. Well good luck too the both of ya'll in the future.
Take care of ya'll selves, especially you Britney and those wonderful kids.

PN

I really think after reading the People magazine article that Kevin Federline didn't want to be with Britney Spears anymore. But what offended me was that Kevin went to Las Vegas while Britney was at home with her newborn baby. It's like Kevin didn't care--he seemed more concerned about the hard partying and promoting his new album to the hilt than taking care of the baby. He seemed so trapped in that high living, excess, riding in sports cars and hanging with his fellows. Just too much pressure placed on him from both sides. When Britney handed him the divorce papers, all of that was DEAD!!!!!! But I don't think that Kevin will hear any of it from anyone--he's too caught up in that single life and he needs a serious reality check!

Jamie

Both Brit-Brit and K-Fed are nothing but trash! She went after him,knowing he was in a relationship and that his girlfriend was pregnant. He only wanted her for her money and what her fame could do for him. He only wants Brit's kids so he can get paid to be their daddy!
In the non-celebrity world these people would be "guests" on Springer!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Tyler, don't sweat #22. He/she/it is an idiot --

Angiebaby

Poor Kevin may not be poor in the end. Did they have any fake ceremonies before they were legally married? And didn't they marry before they signed the pre-nup? These may be factors in California that affect the validity of the iron-clad pre-nup they signed. I don't live in Cal, and I don't know the exact details of the Brit/K-Fed saga, but under ordinary circumstances (Yeah, I know, this is a first... the word ordinary in a sentence with Brit/K-Fed.) these are conditions which can affect the contract.

Smart,Handsome and well endowed

Boo hoo hoo...
"My feelings are hurt...why do people pick on me because I'm a half breed?"
Well all you sensitive people why do YOU think that "Mr. Spears" didn't want to have anything to do with his children from Ms. Jackson?
I'm waiting...go ahead, explain it so an idiot "racist" like myself can understand.
Why do you sophisticatded, urban "single family home dwellers" assume that just because someone states the obvious that she/he is a member of the Klan?
Maybe you are new to this country, but here's a news flash for you:
AMERICA IS NOT AN EGALITARIAN COUNTRY! To paraphrase H Rap Brown (60's Black power advocate):
"Racism is as American as Apple pie"
You got this putz avoiding his children from his previous dalliance and then you got Madonna and Angelina Jolie trying to "prove" how liberal they are by adopting children of color.
"Poor lil' darkies, don't worry white people love you and gonna save you from the big ol' unfair world: gonna make you THINK you're white, but we'll be laughing at you whenever you leave the room!"
What's wrong with this picture?
Hate me if you want at the end of the day, if you're not a WASP in this country...you're a busboy, or a field hand, or some "blinged" out entertainer!
"Could you bring me some HATERAID, and more napkins?"
Thanks Pedro....

janine

You are right. The fact that they had that fake cremony might make some thigns difficult.

janine

Oh please. You are allowed to have your opinions, No one said that all people of all races have to get along but at least be intelligent with them. Ever heard of Condoleezza Rice? the idea that all minorities are busboys, fields hands, etc... In your heart, you know that is not true (just trying to make folks reply with anger)and makes your argument seem even that more ignorant. Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, occupy a variety of occupations in this country. You don't have to like people, but at least try not to be an idiot about it.
Ever heard the phrase, "Me thinks thou protest to much"?' YOU are probably some low wage worker, mad because you think someone took something from you. Hey, don't worry, the minimum wage will go up soon! Your comments don’t make me mad, just make me happy that I don’t have to deal with ppl like you (I am sure we run in very different social circles) and that you hide behind the internet. In fact, I think class divides American’s more and I don’t deal with people in your very, very low class.

LMFAO

This may come as a surprize and shock to most of you, but I think ,and 3500 others think that K-FED is a handsome diamond it the rough, and heres why-
1 he is a highly artistic person and writes the greatest lyrics and music ever!!!

2 he is already the key entertainer of the new millennium, his fans are die hard and hang on to his every clever pun.

3 the music it's self touches the emotions in a wonderful way, and leaves the listener with a glowing warmth in the heart.

4 he is a truly talented singer and owns the stage with his mere presence, each song has innovative, catchy fretwork and every hook is knockout in a heartrendering way!! The marks of a classic album*

And 5 he is one of the smoothest men alive today with a good dress sense, yes he has made some bad mistakes on his road to fame and fortune but who has not, EVEN SHAR JACKSON FORGIVES HIM, FACT!!!!!

Missy

Typical Axl Rose. Selfish to the end...never thinking of the few fans he has left. The man constantly cancels shows for really stupid reasons, which is the equivalant of spitting in your fans' faces. What a moron. GnR really could have continued to be a great band if it weren't for this fool....and I do mean FOOL. He threw it all away.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments