Ashlee Makes

Paparazzi Screech

11/13/2006 3:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ashlee SimpsonAshlee Simpson's got a nifty way to get those pesky photogs the f**k out of her way -- threaten them with a two ton vehicle!

After partying at Hollywood hotspot Hyde, a bedraggled looking Simpson retreated to her SUV while doing her best not to look directly at any of the cameras snapping away. How nice of her.

Her driver then played a game of chicken with photogs surrounding them, and drove the car right into a couple of lensmen. With the photogs now out of the way, Ashlee and friends made a quick getaway. No one was seriously injured.

Freelols.com

Dumb untalented bitch.

Paps are Pigs

Golly gee..what else are they supposed to do? Wait until the cameramen clear the way? Ha! If they were blocking her car, then they deserve exactly what they got. The paps are out of control these days. No amount of curiosity on the part of the general public warrants these people being swarmed by paps every time they go out in public. Sites like these are useful in that they show video footage of not only the actions of celebs, but how pushy the paps are these days. It's always amazing to see them in action and how desperate they are to get their shot. "Ashlee, give us a smile!", "Ashlee, can you look at us?" . Are these the same lazy losers who flunk out of high school and this is only kind of work they find suitable? Hanging out with their homies waiting for a celeb to pass by...yawn.

Get Rid of Hollywoods Crack Whores NOW

The only reason the paparazzi where there was to see if she had some Daddy Joe's love stains on the corner of her mouth. HAHAHAHA

I hate the Simpson SLUTS!

Draya

Ashlee's lucky she's still gets ANY attention from the stalkerazzi. What a dolt.

PHOTO-OP

I'M ONE OF THE VIDEOGRAPHERS THAT WAS HIT BY ASHEE'S CAR!
IF SHE WOULD HAVE JUST LOOKED UP AND SMILED OR GAVE A LITTLE WAVE WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO TRY TO GET SHOTS FROM IN FRONT OF THE VEHICLE.
THE VIDEO I GOT FROM THURS. NITE BEHIND HYDE IS MUCH BETTER ANYWAY, OF HER FORCING HERSELF TO VOMIT IN HER CAR!

Whatever

Maybe she was afraid her new nose would melt off by the flashbulbs from the cameras. I don't know why she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. She should be thankful people are still interested in her lip synching no talent ass!

pam

why does she always look f***ed up lately? the stress of being daddy's bitch must be getting to her. alcohol takes the pain away...she better be eating up the fact they're taking her pic. one of these days she'll be like tara reid begging for attention

Lisa

She looks like a drugged out duck.

Whatever

Ashlee is so fake she sh*ts plastic. This bitch had a reality tv show trying like mad to get publicity now she doesn't want it anymore? Careful what you wish for little girl.

Whatever

Hey number one what's wrong with them asking her to give a smile? They weren't asking her to take off her clothes or calling her names like lipsyncher or jessica clone or frog voice? She wouldn't be at Hyde if she wanted to be left alone.

U Know Who

#5 Please don't flatter yourself.
Unless by-
"Videographer" you mean untalented little prick with a video camera?

F*cking idiot, get a life/clue,real job. Videographer Bwahahahahahahaa.

You are to "videography" what K-Fed is to Rap, tool.

HAHA@Videographers

no pervs allowed

D'OH!!! I hope this doesn't ruin my sponsorship for Duff Beer after our new movies comes out. Mmmmmm beeeeeerrrr. Stupid Jessica! Wait. She isn't one of my kids,,,, Bart, Lisa and Maggie,,, there is no Jessica,,, So why is she trying to get into my movie? Maaaarge, do we have another kid?

Patsy

I would suggest all you idiots that can stand her just get out this site why spend you time typing. You're all a bunch of idiots giving her publicity..hahaha aha ha!!

She may be lip singing but what do you guys do SH*T so why HATEe!!
She's getting money for what she does and it's obvious she is getting good money too while you guys spend most of your time on sites like this talking smack getting head aches of hate!!!!! And giving her more money, do you really think she cares what you think you must be dumb!

HAH HA AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH A!!!

Get Rid of Hollywoods Crack Whores NOW

Patsy I think you meant "can't"

For someone who wants to condemn people for expressing their views, perhaps you should proof read before you submit your comment.

I am on this site killing time until my physics call starts at 2pm.

I think the term for you is "eat a dick bitch"

Good day

pissed off at the system

I love the comment bump me again and I'll sue you. If you don't want to be hit by a car get out of the way! How many pics do these people need. Take a few and move the f***k outta the way. I don't understand how some of the stuff they do isn't illegal. I know they're famous and should expect it but at some point there needs to be a limit. I'm suprised they haven't caused some kind of accident yet. I know I'd have a hard time trying to drive when there are a million flashbulbs going off in my face.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments