Daddy Gavin Loves Droopy Knickers

11/13/2006 6:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gavin Rossdale is wasting no time making sure his son Kingston doesn't pale in mom Gwen Stefani's fashionista footsteps.
Gavin Rossdale
Gavin recently hit New York's trendy An Earnest Cut and Sew boutique, picking up several items for his sylish tot.

A source tells TMZ that Rossdale came into the shop alone and bought three Droopy Knickers baby t-shirts that had "Gimme," "It Wasn't Me," and "I Live for Cars and Girls" written across them.

Gavin was in a great mood, proudly showing off cellphone pix of baby Kingston. He even held the t-shirts up to the picture to see what they would look like on his kiddie fashionplate. What a good Daddy!

The cool tees retail for $28 and are also available at www.standardstyle.com.

Sammy Davis, Jr.

Get some news shoes for your feet while you are at it.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

How refreshing to a young guy married to a famous, rich female singer buying clothes for his baby son and catching a ball game before heading home to his family. And look! He seems lucid and clear-eyed! No booze, no cigs, no whorey types hanging around in the background. No casinos, no nightclubs, no hotel rooms, no ostentatious bling, no .... Shall I go on?

Brandee

Yes. But that pic is old. He has short hair now. And he's not just any "young guy". He's the former frontman of the band BUSH, which was most definitely the greatest band that ever was. I

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

D*mn; my apologies -- he's a legit musician.

Brandee

I was not fishing for an apology. Sorry if that came across as a little 'know-it-all'.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

NP

Waukisha

gavin, that's so cool...I'm glad you are having fun again. For a minute there I thought you would never be nice again.