McConaughey's Biological Clock Is Ticking

11/13/2006 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hunky bachelor Matthew McConaughey showed his paternal side by going gaga over a baby Down Under.
The ever-shirtless bongo player, hanging at an Australian beach while on a Sunday break from shooting "Fool's Gold," planted one on his body double's kid.

If Matthew's contemplating fatherhood, we know a few folks who wouldn't mind calling him "Daddy."

andrea giacalone

matthew its freezing put some clothes on and get off the beach and come home to your honey so we can do a little gobble gobble and sit around the christmas tree and you can do titty shots off my chest lol mmmmmmmmmahhh

Renae

I was an extra for the film fool's gold. Matt is soo down to earth.
He was such a friendly guy. He came over and chatted to us and kept asking one of the extra's who was a mum where her baby was and when he found the little girl he picked her up and carried her on set- he would make a good dad just from what i saw anyway. He was walking around on set barefoot the whole day- he is not the typical hollywood star we all think. I loved the Texan accent and everything! I'd love to hear him say to me "Who's your daddy??"

meg

Sorry..I dont think he is all that good looking and he is a pot head which means he is slow and a dufus!!!

lisa

JENNIFER ANISTON WITHOUT A DOUBT, NOW THAT WILL BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY IN HOLLYWOOD,

Lea

This is so hilarious! Umm...don't think that Matt's biological clock is ticking. It's his dude that's doin the tock'n. He has much more dating to do before he settles. It's amazing how skewed the world is that when guys are smart and just hang out together and do the guy thing.. they are considered gay. These are guys who know how to have fun. Perhaps... it's something Kevin and Flav should've done instead acting like johnny bad@$$es thus reproducing to those precious little children they continue to selfishly neglect.

Whatever

He needs to get his filthy unwashed head out of the baby's space!

Whatever

Good post Pat! I agree! :)

Annalee

That guy on the beach is thinking... who the heck are you?

JT

Ok, This guy lack humor f**ktard is a arrogant, smelly assclown. In his "humble" opinion, his stink is perfume. So why do women want him? Cuz' they want to change him. Whne the find out he's a prick, it's Bye Bye Muttboy!

Lindsey

What about Kate Hudson?

(They're co-staring in the movie together, in Australia... and they'd make such a CUTE COUPLE)!

kat

Lindsey...I AGREE!!! Matthew and Kate are so perfect for eachother.....they are both basically hippie types, love children, environmental issues...etc.....and at least he is committed in a relationship...unlike VD carrying Owen Wilson....did anyone see him @ the Playboy Holloween party - all over some blonde (who was not Kate)...I hope Kate dumps Owen and goes for Matt!

Kris

Just because he's getting cute with a baby doesn't mean he's daddy material! Give me a break! Just let the guy alone and find a girl on his own. He's a big boy.
Kris

jennifer

#6 the story said it was his body double's kid -- that must be the daddy overseeing the kiss.

cam

guys' biological clocks ticks until the end of their lives! hahaha
he just likes kids

shannon

I think it's great that he doesn't mind showing his softer side.Maybe one day he will make a great dad.Don't let the partying ways fool you,how many good parents do you know now that enjoyed a great party before kids.I know alot,myself included.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments