Star Jones: Chow Hound

11/14/2006 3:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She's still full of herself, but Star Jones is far from being full.
star grazing -- click to watch
Her former bigness hit the trendy Mr. Chow restaurant in Hollywood last night to treat herself to a high quality meal. They don't serve crow.

Although she has yet to land a new gig, it's good to see that the once larger-than-life lawyer has socked away enough dough to afford a few dumplings.

Take a "view" of Star's night out.

Mahogany

I think it's good to see Star and hearing she has a new show. Star was too good for The View anyway. The only reason I watch the show was because of Star. She is or was a professional lawyer. Star is rich and don’t care what anyone thinks of her. Yes, she did get full of herself after she lost the weight. I still like her. Rosie is annoying. I think Star is a beautiful black woman. I wish her the best of luck. Stay strong and keep your head up. P.S. Nicole Richie doesn't want to be black or have anything to do with blacks. She is another Michael Jackson. She is a white woman.

h8er#1

This is Nicole Richie in 40 years.

Jeannie

She's so ugly. No one wants her on television. She should not have "bit the hand that fed her". She is no one going no where!!!! Let me give you Fed-ex's number.........since you are both in the same club now!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea,and where did she steal her money from,US,dumb bitch,she need to get fat again, so she will have something to lie about

joyce

You know how people say "you have such a pretty face, you should lose weight"?

In this case, not so true. The body isn't interesting and the face is uGly. The face looked better with some fill in from that fat. Gad, she is disgusting.

joyce

Unfortunately, Nicole Richie probably won't life that long.

I Nicole Richie the one referred to today in gossip columns, that had stomach stapling, supposed went into secret "rehabilitation facility", and supposedly had it undone.

Hope so. Just might save her life.

bboutdoorsman

THIS BEAST IS PROOF THAT ALIENS HAVE LANDED. HA HA "STAR" YOU LOST YOUR JOB TO ROSIE! TO ROSIE! MY GOD, THAT FACT ALONE SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO PULL THE TRIGGER AND END IT ALL! DO IT!!!

kalamamama

Star Jones needs to regain her personality.She lost it along with her extra lbs. I totally enjoyed her on the View in the beginnng. Comments like " my grandma would slap the black off me for doing that" and the respect she had for her family was very nice. Then she started losing weight and she lost her personality and got real full of her self. Al is a dork. Are they even together any longer? That big wedding and all the freebies she got from it was sickening. I hope she retires to her mansion on the east coast or her apt or where ever she lives.. I do not want to see her on tv any more.

Jeannie

HA HA .............that's funny. Yes Star is now a member of the LOSERS club along with Kevin and other Hollywood rejects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor

I don't get all the Star hate. I don't care for her, never really watched the View, but she's off the show and not bothering anyone, why all the hate?

JoyG

Some of you people seem to forget that Star is a lawyer and former prosecutor. She is a highly educated woman and can go back to her law career anytime she chooses. Besides that, she is not exactly poor. Leave her alone and stop the hate. She is a human being and she has feelings. Be kind.

Rick

fugly bitch

MommaT

Post #3.........I read that "Cryptic" gossip this morning and I swear, I thought of Nicole right off the bat too.

Curious

She is truly one butt ugly woman.

Lou

Get those pop eyes fixed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments