Tom to O: Cross Me, I Cross You (Off The List)

11/15/2006 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You think Oprah wasn't offended that TomKat didn't invite her to their wedding? Believe that, and you'll believe she doesn't eat Baskin-Robbins at 2 AM to dull the pain. C'mon -- they even invited Brooke Shields, and we all know how Tom feels about her.

Talk Queen Oprah was a notable non-invitee for this weekend's Italian nuptials, and we think we might know why. Almost a year ago to the day last year, O went on "Good Morning America" to hawk her DVD retrospective, and told Diane Sawyer that she thought Tom faked his infamous couch-jumping, fist-pumping, career-disemboweling antics.

"I was not buying -- not buying or not buying," said Oprah at the time. "That's why I kept saying 'you're gone, you're really gone' ... It was wilder than it was appearing to me." Was she unconscious at the time?

Chris Klein and Matt LauerCruise apparently didn't take too kindly to O's skepticism. Oprah, for her part, told "EXTRA," "I don't get invited to everyone's wedding. I don't invite them to everything I do." Meanwhile, we've put together a little photographic roster of other people we don't think will be munching on bacon-wrapped scallops and dancing to Earth, Wind, and Fire covers this weekend at an Italian castle.

lalala

TMZ, you really think that Penelope won't be invited? Oh, I think she will. Wasn't she hanging out with Katie in the beginning and wasn't she one of the first to see Suri?? I love Penelope but she's just as crazy as the rest of 'em. She's probably crazy enough to go and bring that redneck f**kbuddy Mconaghey with her! That would be a riot.

jennifer

#11 and #12 OAT .... I'm glad you enlightened me with all your inside knowledge. LOL. The meeting I was referring to (between Katie and Brooke) was outside in someone's backyard -- TMZ may have also printed that picture. I was a big fan of Oprah until I watched her show, years ago, where she was so obviously a racist she disgusted me. Her wealth doesn't impress me as it obviously does you. She shouldn't be the least bit surprised that Tom didn't invite her to the wedding. #7 got it right. As is the standard here, Oat, you're entitled to your's, we're entitled to our's.

Hippo

To #11, Oat:

What is your theory about the Suri birth, if you don't mind my asking?

Franz

Scientology is a screwed up mafia cult.

Helen

Like Lady O cares - She's a billionaire (That's right, with a BIG B).
On the other hand...Tom isn't...So - does she really care...NOT!
If anyone is in the doghouse, well, it's TOM.

dd

i totally agree with you #7. i think she and jen aniston should get together and totally whine about things in her show LOL

SMASH

well if thats true what O said a year ago about how she wasnt buying it and basically how crazy Tom was acting (ON THE COUCH) to Diane freakin' Sawyer then she knows EXACTLY why he didnt invite her!!!! im not into Tom Cruise anymore either but i wouldnt have invited her had it been me.....

WHAT IS THE RUSH

OPRAH, IF HE IS LIKE THAT SCREW HIM. I DON'T LIKE HIM EITHER, THE MARRIGE AND A THIRD BIG WEDDING AND A BABY BEFORE IS A JOKE ANYWAY.

Wicked

I'm glad the big 'O' didn't get invited. She is pissed...you can count on that being true. She thinks she is next in Godliness...next to God. She's so not. She need to move to Africa...the sooner the better.

Patsy

Nobody knows nothing about Suri... #11 you are way beyond stupid...remember just bcz is on TV or on a magazine does not mean is real/true.

And for Oprah who cares...people just watch her show to see when is a good chance to call and go to get a free car, money or whatever the f**k she gives out.

Tom and Katie make a cute couple and I wish them the best.

WHAT IS THE RUSH

HE NEEDS ONE FRIEND, SO HE IS ASS KISSING BROOKE, I WOULDN'T GO, I WOULD TELL HIM TO BEND OVER, HE IS A TWO FACE,AND STILL FEELS THE SAMEWAY, HE WAITED A YEAR, COME ON PEOPLE HAVE A BRAIN.

TMZidiot!

If this is true and she has said that about someone she calls friend them I'm with Tom on this one. Friends don't stab you in the back. Good on you Tom!!

RawDiva

I wonder if I am the only person on the face of the earth that doesn't give a rats azz about this over publicized prenuptials. Taken from the famous response of Justin Timberlake in regards to Britney's recent divorce..."Isn't there a war going on in Iraq???

Darlene

Brooke Shields is invited for Tom's PR. His apology was so fake, & I bet he will finally say that was his "identical twin" that acted like a MONKEY on O's show.
He is a closet faggot.
As for Oprah i too think she is racist & two faced... It is whoever is the THANG at the moment, another thing that really gets me is how she repeats ALMOST EVERY THING she says 2 sometimes 3 times in a sentence. ... (example in this story) OPRAH: "I was not buying -- not buying or not buying," said Oprah at the time. "That's why I kept saying 'you're gone, you're really gone' ...
C'MON Big O we heard the first time no need to repeat, PLEASE work on this problem :-) HAVE A NICE DAY

I'm loving Tom right now.

O is so fake she will be your friend if u stay at the top otherwise watch out.