Tom to O: Cross Me, I Cross You (Off The List)

11/15/2006 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You think Oprah wasn't offended that TomKat didn't invite her to their wedding? Believe that, and you'll believe she doesn't eat Baskin-Robbins at 2 AM to dull the pain. C'mon -- they even invited Brooke Shields, and we all know how Tom feels about her.

Talk Queen Oprah was a notable non-invitee for this weekend's Italian nuptials, and we think we might know why. Almost a year ago to the day last year, O went on "Good Morning America" to hawk her DVD retrospective, and told Diane Sawyer that she thought Tom faked his infamous couch-jumping, fist-pumping, career-disemboweling antics.

"I was not buying -- not buying or not buying," said Oprah at the time. "That's why I kept saying 'you're gone, you're really gone' ... It was wilder than it was appearing to me." Was she unconscious at the time?

Chris Klein and Matt LauerCruise apparently didn't take too kindly to O's skepticism. Oprah, for her part, told "EXTRA," "I don't get invited to everyone's wedding. I don't invite them to everything I do." Meanwhile, we've put together a little photographic roster of other people we don't think will be munching on bacon-wrapped scallops and dancing to Earth, Wind, and Fire covers this weekend at an Italian castle.

LisaK

HOw did this become a black and white issue? It's not about black and white. It's about snobby , crazy , freak show Tom not inviting Ophra to his wedding. He did not invite her due to her comments. HE is a spoiled , snobish brat. It's not about her being black and rich. It's all about Tom is a freak show and he does not like being told so and Ophra basically told it. HE, of course, is not happy. I am sure Ophra will deal with it and be OK. she is a better person than him anyhow.

frat gal

Oh Tommy, you're such a bitch sometimes!

jackdaniels

So what if Oprah doesnt want to f***ing go to gay Toms fake wedding ,maybe her and Gayle have plans for the weekend.

Wicked

okra withfries is a fat ugly stupid betch who hates white peeple. So what.

Lot of black peeple hate on white peeple. I am a rech kid from Holleywood and I like all peeple escept some black peeple dont like me but I do not thenk I care that much.

Some white peeple like Tom dont like okra withfries. It is ok.

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

#29 I disagree with you, I think Oprah hates "BLACK" people... Hardley anyone in the black community likes her ass, how many blacks are on her show? She kisses white peoples asses, and only acts like she likes black people when they are a hot commodity and maybe someone like Denzel Washington will boost her ratings, she is such a hypocrite and I personally can't stand the biatch... I love the poster that called her BBB Gayle "CLING ALONG" King...LMAO

Darlene

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE BLACK........ TIRED OF YOUR FREAKIN' CRYIN' ALL THE DAMN TIME! OPRAH IS JUST AS RACIST AS ANY WHITE PERSON CAN BE SO SUCK IT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked

C A N D I C E??? YOU SAID YOU ARE BLACK. I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU. BLACK PEOPLE DON'T NAME THEIR KIDS 'CANDICE'...IT WOULD BE....

CANDA LEESHA LICKA AIESHA SHANANA

SO THERE.

lea

Does Oprah get invited to the wedding of EVERY guest on her show?? Doubt it. And she probably doesn't expect to, either. Did Tom invite every person who's ever interviewed him? I don't think they were close friends. And if he wanted a semi-normal life (which you cruise idols seem to think) he certainly wouldn't invite such big wigs just for their names. It seems the only association she had with Tom was hosting his meltdown. Could've happened to anybody. If not her, Jay Leno, etc. She's probably more than happy to distance herself from his lunacy.

Wicked

Do you think that people who are racist on message boards will go to hell?

Rachel

"career-disemboweling antics." Perfect decription of tom's oprah appearance, killed the whack-jobs career. scientologist freak

Allred Tree

I hope the guests take their "party favors" and donate them to an organization such as animal rescue groups or vets offces. They appreciate towels in good condition to use in their work with animals.

Etta

Reply to:

#6 Jennifer.......Tom went to Brooke with a pay off to keep her mouth shut. You see, Katie and Brooke were NOT in the same hospital giving birth to their daughters at the same time.

Brooke is the only other person that knows the truth about Suris REAL birth date. And after what Tom said about Brook after her last pregnancy, he could not take a chance that she'd keep his sterile little secret.

THAT, my dear, is why Brooke is now TomKats new BFF!
That is so true!!! I have always said that she was not at the hospital except long enough to pick up a baby; if there is one. More like Suri was rented for a photo-op.
You are right that Tom is afraid that Brooke will spill the beans on his deal since he ran his mouth regarding her postpartum blues.

He is such a big jerk!! Only someone as gullible as Katie would allow him to lead her around by the nose.

Darlene

Tom is just trying to out do Nicole. She done her wedding with taste.
I sure hope he gets his hair cut,looks like a mop on his head,also takes those hideous sun glasses off

char

#56 right on the money oat. This has been my thought all along but it doesn't get mentioned much --those 2 weeks in
in April 2005 when Katie went missing! She had just bought or committed to an apartment in NY when suddenly she was no where to be seen. Her friends didn't hear from her or see her and then suddenly she is all over the world with tom.There was an event she wore a beautiful long white dress to and she had a bump then. They were a so called 'new' item then. Personally I want her to escape his clutches and the whole Scieno thing. Tom Cruise is a nut case..

bibs

Oats..way to go on the "theory" you have about Chris being the daddy. Now that I remember, her "baby bump" did seem mis-shaped at times. But really, does Tom have that much power to pull it off?