Tom to O: Cross Me, I Cross You (Off The List)

11/15/2006 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You think Oprah wasn't offended that TomKat didn't invite her to their wedding? Believe that, and you'll believe she doesn't eat Baskin-Robbins at 2 AM to dull the pain. C'mon -- they even invited Brooke Shields, and we all know how Tom feels about her.

Talk Queen Oprah was a notable non-invitee for this weekend's Italian nuptials, and we think we might know why. Almost a year ago to the day last year, O went on "Good Morning America" to hawk her DVD retrospective, and told Diane Sawyer that she thought Tom faked his infamous couch-jumping, fist-pumping, career-disemboweling antics.

"I was not buying -- not buying or not buying," said Oprah at the time. "That's why I kept saying 'you're gone, you're really gone' ... It was wilder than it was appearing to me." Was she unconscious at the time?

Chris Klein and Matt LauerCruise apparently didn't take too kindly to O's skepticism. Oprah, for her part, told "EXTRA," "I don't get invited to everyone's wedding. I don't invite them to everything I do." Meanwhile, we've put together a little photographic roster of other people we don't think will be munching on bacon-wrapped scallops and dancing to Earth, Wind, and Fire covers this weekend at an Italian castle.

char

#39 good post. I don't watch Oprah anymore much but she has an awful lot of power and I think she earned it. Her show is quite different nowadays then it was way back when I never missed it. But she has done a lot of good in the world. I don't really know if she is racist or not. Don't think this wedding fiasco is about race anyway. Tom Cruise is a nut case and he is paranoid about anyone saying anything anywhere about him. She will no doubt come out the winner if this is some kind of contest between the two of them. He has no credibility- and she has daily contact with a vast audience..

Allred Tree

#29 I crown you "Princess Le Nita" from my throne. Thank you for your sweet, kind, lovely words. I have heard and read the same things. This is not a racial issue and I order all future comments of that nature STOPPED NOW! Stick to the topic at hand.

Delphina

Yes, Oprah is pissed...she loves to have all the cameras taking her picture at any event...everything is always about Oprah, Oprah, Oprah...I haven't watched her show in years.

Allred Tree

Is Katie another Anna Nicole? and WHO is CHRIS?

Christina

I'm not a fan of Opera and personally I can't stand her at various times. One thing I have to admit though is she probably couldn't care less about not being invited to these two over rated and self indulgent people's wedding. Honestly tmz, Opera most likely has a million other more important things on her mind to think about then this celebrity wedding sh*t.

Mia

Funny isn't it...that Tom and Katie didn't invite the big O to their wedding for the fear that O would upstage them, being there.

And yet.........................the big O, is getting very much MORE publicity then the impending wedding for being the un-invited.

Oh the IRONY!

Rachel

#67 Walter- What a great idea, I'm for anything that helps shelter animals. What a waste of money these celebrities use for outlandish weddings, dinners, clothes, etc... So much more good could come of it, helping poor children, or unwanted animals. Tom Cruise is one of the worst of them all- the only organization he donates to is Scientology, and they're not exactly known for using that money on anything other than themselves. Because of this I boycott his movies. I'm not contributing to that dangerous cult..

Anne

What I want to know is if Tom is inviting all the drug addicts that he personally detoxified. There would be a kinship there that would warrant an invite wouldn't you think? I doubt these people even exist but if they do he should trot them out at the wedding for some props. As far as Oprah goes, she is better off not getting an invite, personally I wouldn't want to be on that lady's bad side if I were Tom.

Wicked

opra cannot go to weding beccease she cannot get envited. b ut meybay she can go and be thare.

meybay, i thenk tom does not want a dark p;ersen in at the weding.

Mad Balls

WOW ...lists ....HHmmmm ...I guess studying up on that Scientology Logos really paid off ...while you slackers were punching at vague metaphors , I was learning the innner secrets of Scientology ....And know have BEEN INVITED TO THE TOMKATE WEDDING !!! And of course I was the one who made THE LIST !!!! Why did I leave off oprah , You ask ????? I didn't but the translator mistakenly translated it into " Loaf of Bread " ...Sh*t I wanted to see those two go at it ... like bitches in heat ....Oh no , we won't waste the bread ...it will be a gift to Katie to eat as Tom gourges himself on the carcasses of Cows .
AND OF COURSE FOR YOU FINE TMZers ... A LIST !!!!
Who else did not find there way on THE LIST !!!
1. Dan Rather .... He looks to much like the Grand Emporer of Vanytas
2. Paris Hilton ... Reminds us too much of that sucking Storm on Saturn
3. Britney Spears ... Too much temptation for TomKAte ...Tom has not been " Fixed " yet ....
4. The Dogg .. he would have "Freed " Katie
5. The Idiot that first called katie -- kate ..which one is it ?!?!?!?!
6. Toms gay roomate from college ... no joke here .
7. All of Toms' exs' that known he is not gay ...no need too .
8. The Population of Vertities Oracle 5 -- TRICK question!! Everyone knows they were wiped out in the Overlords 1,000 year reign !! HA HHA HA got you !!!
9. They guy who keeps pasting Toms' picture and kates picture together so they look like they are in the same room together --- for obvious reasons.
10 . All of Toms' " Normal " freinds -- for obvious reasons .

ayer

best wishes to cruise and holmes. so, O is not invited to the wedding. big deal!!! she'll be spared of all the over acting crap that's sure to happen.

Whatever

Why is the media trying to make this the "it" wedding of the year? Tom's popularity is in the toilet and Katie is a really bad actress. They probably haven't even screwed. Oprah should thank her stars she wasn't invited to this bogus fake wedding with all the fake asskissing that will go on.

Tommie

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BE INSULTED BY NOT BEING INVITED TO TOMKAT'S RITUALS. OPRAH IS THE MOST POWERFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD, AND SHE HAS MANY MORE VALUABLE THINGS TO DO WITH HER TIME THAN TO WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING AS INSIGNIFICANT AS THAT. TOMKAT IS ONLY KISSING UP TO BROOKE SHIELDS BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT EVERYBODY IS ON TO HIM AND DON'T LIKE HIM ANYMORE AND HE IS TRYING TO SAVE FACE WITH BROOKE SHIELDS TO TRY TO SALVAGE WHATS LEFT OF HIS REPUTATION. HE'S JUST USING HER.

AND TO ALL OF YOU RACIST BEASTS ON HERE. YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE YOURSELVES A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN WITH ALL OF THAT HATE INSIDE OF YOU. IT IS EATING YOU ALL ALIVE THAT A RICH AND POWERFUL BLACK WOMAN (MORE POWERFUL THAN ANY WHITE WOMAN) HAS GOT THE WORLD BY THE TAIL AND CAN DO AND SAY ANYTHING THAT SHE WANTS TO. SHE CAN EVEN MAKE YOU RACISTS BOW DOWN AND KISS HER FEET OR EVEN KISS HER ASS. EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT, BECAUSE THAT BEAUTIFUL, RICH AND POWERFUL BLACK WOMAN IS HERE TO STAY, BUT IF YOU RACISTS PEOPLE ARE LUCKY ENOUGH, OPRAH MIGHT HAVE YOU OVER AT HER MANSION SERVING HER AND HER PRESTIGIOUS BLACK GUEST FOR DINNER..

TO YOU WHITE RACIST DEVILS: JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. LET ME ENLIGTHEN YOU JUST A LITTLE BIT...

BLACK PEOPLE CANNOT BE RACISTS, BUT THEY CAN BE ANGRY. THE REACTIONS THAT YOU SEE IN BLACK PEOPLE IS ANGER, NOT RACISM.
BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE VICTIMS OF RACISM, NOT THE VICTIMIZERS OF RACISM. ONLY THE PERPERTRATORS OF RACISM ARE RACIST AND THE VICTIMS OF RACISM ARE ANGRY. NOW GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS AND GO SOMEWHERE AND TAKE OFF YOUR WHITE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES AND SIT DOWN AND SHUTUP. BECAUSE OPRAH AND ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE HERE TO STAY AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, TAKE YOUR LITTLE WHITE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES AND GO ELSEWHERE!

Whatever

Tom should forget this charade of a wedding at come out of the closet already! Tom if you read this please GET OVER YOURSELF! no one cares enough about you to think any less or more of you because you are gay. Please don't ruin Katie's life for your own selfish motives.

Whatever

Come on folks! Be smart and don't get sucked into the black white thing. For people that are racist that's not nice! But remember racist people are uneducated and angry at themselves and have to blame someone for their sortcomings........