Tom to O: Cross Me, I Cross You (Off The List)

11/15/2006 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You think Oprah wasn't offended that TomKat didn't invite her to their wedding? Believe that, and you'll believe she doesn't eat Baskin-Robbins at 2 AM to dull the pain. C'mon -- they even invited Brooke Shields, and we all know how Tom feels about her.

Talk Queen Oprah was a notable non-invitee for this weekend's Italian nuptials, and we think we might know why. Almost a year ago to the day last year, O went on "Good Morning America" to hawk her DVD retrospective, and told Diane Sawyer that she thought Tom faked his infamous couch-jumping, fist-pumping, career-disemboweling antics.

"I was not buying -- not buying or not buying," said Oprah at the time. "That's why I kept saying 'you're gone, you're really gone' ... It was wilder than it was appearing to me." Was she unconscious at the time?

Chris Klein and Matt LauerCruise apparently didn't take too kindly to O's skepticism. Oprah, for her part, told "EXTRA," "I don't get invited to everyone's wedding. I don't invite them to everything I do." Meanwhile, we've put together a little photographic roster of other people we don't think will be munching on bacon-wrapped scallops and dancing to Earth, Wind, and Fire covers this weekend at an Italian castle.

emily santiago

congratulations Chris on your beautiful daughter! we all know tommy boy is a fag & you are the Dad.
Why don't you come forth & claim your beautiful daughter? Why? Don't let Tommy boy buy you out, everyone know she is your daughter! How can Katie live with this lie???

Dianna P

It's ALWAYS about who laughs last. Tommy's laughing now, but when his next movie comes out and he needs to advertise it, who's gonna laugh then? Do you really think O will help him by giving him access to her audience? This is his TARGET audience, and not one of the 10 million will see him or his movie...

Really stupid move Tommy...

Wicked

peace people

Whatever

Tom is a greedy swine. Katie is a stupid fool. Oprah is damn lucky!

Whatever

LMAO #87!

Michele

First #38, 44 and 82, what planet are the three of you from? Obviously you are not Earth People.

Since when because Oprah was not invited to the Biggest Freak Show of the year, turn into an Oprah bashing party.

How do we really even know that she was invited but declined the invitation.

Maybe she just does not want anything to do with this farce they are calling a wedding.

TJ

All you racist, ignorant bigots with a pea brain. You are all so jealous that Oprah is the richest woman in the USA right now..you are all just squirming in your little trailer parks all upset that she can buy and sell any one of you. While Oprah donates millions to worthy causes you guys don't contribute anything to society at all and are worthless. Oprah was born in the USA and is about as much African as you all are. Skin color does not make nationality. This country is made up of immigrants from all over the world. Most of you have English/Irish/German/Italian/Greek/Polish and many other nationalities where your relatives originally came from unless you are American Indian. Why don't you bigots go back to those countries where your ancestors came which is what you suggest Oprah does. If you judge people by the color of their skin then you will be judged by the content of your brain and will not get very high marks.

CallMeMsVegas

My my my, with all that is going on in the world I can't believe that Tom Cruise and his Child bride are topics of discussion. What really amazes me is the racial comments being made, come on folks do you really think that Tom Cruise or Oprah gives a sh*t about your opinions. There are American's being killed in Iraq and children starving right here in the US and you all want to rant about Oprah and this other BS. WTF... I'm standing up applauding #39

Mad Balls

All you bastards are dickheads . I'm wasting my vote on Powell in 08.

Kat

Ahahahahahahaha!

I am killing myself laughing at you dumbass, slack jawed yokel bigots. From the posts I've read so far - close to 90% of you cannot spell or string together a coherent sentence. And for the ones claiming to be wealthy!!! OMFG! Doesn't your private/prep school teach you anything? A 'rech' kid? Makes me want to retch! Peeple? WTF is that? You do not 'thenk'? I do not THINK you are rich, or educated, or anything more than someone who ought to be a poster child FOR abortion. You are a waste of precious air and space.

No - honeychild - I'm not black.

I am also not a bigoted, fat mouthed screw up who feels compelled to write (badly) about something I know absolutely nothing about.

Go - all of you pathetic little pin dicked weasles - crawl quietly back under the rock from where you came - check out a little WWF - crack open a beer - scratch yourself and refrain from doing anything which requires so much as a modicum of intelligence.

Either that or take a 'do-over'. Enroll in grade school - learn some basic spelling and grammer. Enroll in a few other classes like history and pop culture and etiquette and basic common sense. Oh, wait, they don't teach that - you either have it or you don't.

I usually feel sorry for stupid people. But you folks? Meh. I only have one wish and that is for each and every one of you to be exposed to radiation severe enough to sterilize you so you cannot raise children to be like you.

Oh, and do me a favor, wouldja? Go and bitch slap your mamma for me for giving birth to you.

Thanks.

Janet

Oprah will also not be invited to a Pitt-Jolie wedding (if one ever takes place), however she will definitely be invited to the Anniston fake on and off again wedding with her paid escort Vince Vaughn.

Katkaboo

To those who think O should go back to Africa......Africa is no dumpsite! U.S of A, keep your trash to yo'selves!

jennifer

#53 New York: you harp on misspellings of posters, but check out your last two sentences --- two misspelled words! Idiot. There are probably more, but I scrolled down to the bottom of your essay. You long -winded posters need to learn how to condense your thoughts. #92 Happy - just this morning Oprah was shown on a newsclip saying "she would go to the wedding if she was invited."

KRAZY-Z

IT'S TOM'S PEROGATIVE! YOU PEOPLE ACT AS IF OPRAH IS GOD ALL MIGHTY. HE HAD/HAS EVERY RIGHT TO DO AS HE PLEASES. LISTEN, TOM HAS $$ TO BUT THERE'S ONE THING YOU CAN'T BUY AND THAT'S LOYALTY. NOT ONLY THAT, OPRAH HAS MADE IT VERY CLEAR ABOUT HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT BARD AND ANGELINA AND ALLOWS J. ANISTON TO CRY ON HER SHOW WHENEVER SHE HAS THE NEED.

OPRAH HAS BEEN PUT IN HER PLACE FOR WHATEVER REASON! I'M SURE IT WAS A "HUMBLING EXPERIENCE".

Lou

Kathy #96 --- you claim you aren't black but you harangue in their tongue. You prove yourself a hypocrite and ill-bred person with your own words. Congratulations! BTW, Kathy, you forgot to use spellcheck on your own post.