X-Tina's Man is Her B*tch

11/15/2006 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Aguilera got herself a man who knows where all the attention goes -- to her.

Sure, there 'ain't no other man' like Mr. Aguilera, aka Jordan Bratman, but he doesn't get nearly the same amount of press attention shown to his dirrty wife. While Christina set off flashbulbs as she rushed from her New York hotel to a waiting car -- not a single flash was popped when Jordan followed five steps behind.

Ever the willing manservant, Bratman even carried her luggage. Good boy.

Lance K.

Kudos to Jordan for being a man. I would comment more but I'm tired of make Tired TMZ (always going for cool but just comes off half assed and wannabe) my clicks so they can charge advertising dollars.

Candace

This is the main reason why this site is getting to turn me off on a daily basis. Besides the fact that the stories are never aligned in the middle of the page, the f***s who write this website are just plain disgusting pieces of sh*t.

I know you guys are affiliated with People magazine and as much as you say that you're a division of AOL/TimeWarner, I personally believe this site is run by the writers of People who can find no ther way to air their well hidden contempt for the people that makes thier bread and butter.

Stop picking on the man for being a decent human being who doesn't care to be a celebrity.

girly

It's a bitt harsh even for you TMZ to being calling Jordan his wifes bitch! He's a good man trying to be supportive of his wife!

ugh

I still don't like her music... her voice is inhanced too, she's kinda weak live. I hate that whole screaming in pain thing she does. rat-face + bow legs + insecure + wigger + screaming = xtina

LIVEWIRE

The man of the hour, the tower of power, always sweet never sour, LIVEWIRE, THE BLOGGING SUPERSTAR, is in da house!

How funny, Christina Uglyera's GOOBER HUBBY is as p***ywhipped as they come! First off, her music sucks! Secondly, a coupla years ago she's actin like a ho and now she is Doris Day (a closet ho back in da day)?
Then she tries to talk ebonics in interview, boy she is annoying!

How much ya wanna bet the ho is boning one of her backup dancers (some dude with a name like Fabien or Emmanuel)? Her lame hubby ain't no real man, the nerd!

Goober Bratman, go get a STD test! Betcha you got somethin' new!

LIVEWIRE, the online Dr Phil

Tracey

TMZ is just f**king cruel. Was this article really necessary? If he's a "bitch" for not being recognized by the paparazzi, it's YOUR fault, not hers. If you're so worried about his image, then just take his f**king picture next time.

As for him carrying their luggage, guess what? I'm not a celebrity, and my family DOES NOT have a lot of money, but my husband is a gentle man and INSISTS on carrying things for me--even groceries. He honestly gets upset when I try to carry things because he loves me and wants to feel like he's taking care of me. We've been married ten years. Her husband is just being a GOOD HUSBAND.

Get off their backs! You guys have been unnecessarily scraping the bottom of the barrel lately between this and calling Elisha Cuthbert a bitch.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3