TomKat's Wedding Circus

11/16/2006 7:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Let the frenzy begin! Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and a jetload full of stars have arrived in Rome, and they're hungry! The A-list group set out to enjoy their first Italian dinner, recover from jet lag, and kick off the TomKat wedding celebrations.

A million cameras were on hand to catch the chaos. Here's some of what they got.

p1tey1

I think the baby looks like Tom, but she is far from adorable. She kind of looks scary....like an alien.

BameBabe

#5 you want to call Suri a bastard because her parents are not married. Last timeI checked Brand Pitt and Angelina Jolie were not married when Shiloh was born. Atleast Tom and Katie are getting married now. Can you say the same for Shiloh's parents?

LEE

That is one wierd looking baby. She is so homely looking.

Betsy

She looks more like Julie Chen

Wendy

Suri is one of the most darling star babies actually. She's a doll. By the way, she pretty much resembles Katie, maybe eye area is Tom's rest is all Katie. How stupid you idiot saying Tom isnt the father. annndd I am not a real Tom fan anymore after his idiotic displays and controlling ways the past ..umm...quite a few years.

TJ

Mean spirited people on this site! These are happy people, loving parents and looking forward to a beautiful wedding. We wish them every happiness. Suri is lovely and is lucky to have them as parents rather than the nuts on this site who are sick, jealous people.

Miapocca

hHHAHHAHA. This is hilarious. The baby looks nothing like an alien. neither is she ugly . In my eyes.she is cute a a button. However it not nice to say such ugly comments about a child..Please direct all comments at the parents, the kid barely know whats going one. They are all looking good.

Connor looks dashingly handsome...Will breaking hearts in clearwater soon..Hopefully they are nto groomign him to take over form Miscaviage.

Teh JLO connection is a little wierd, but then she becasme BFFs with Remini adn was in a movie with Juliette Lewsi...do I sense another catholic to Scientology conversion..snif sniffhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Too bad they believe in this wierd religion.

I still say there is something wierd going on in this spectacle, but I really cant tell what it is...........hmmmmm

Dont the Brides parents get any Photog time or they are too embarrased to be at the "event"

sam

She looks just like Katie. What a cutie!

Ok

She's strange looking. aww!

carrie

They are already married. The trip they took to City Hall was for the civil ceremony. That is why they went at midnight. The ceremony on Saturday is for "ceremony" only. These two are married RIGHT NOW!

JULIE

I THINK SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE HER MOM. HER HAIR SHOULD HAVE LITTLE BOWS IN THOUGH TO KEEP IT FROM LOOKING MESSY.

someone

Suri is a very cute baby, and I think she looks like Tom and Katie, I don't think Whorelinas baby is all that pretty, at least Suris parents are getting married...

Patty

Although Suri is a beautiful child, I still don't believe she's there. I believe she's adopted. All the timing was just weird and she doesn't look the age that Grier (Brooke) looks. Actually, there was such an uproar about how "beautiful" a baby made by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie would be.......I think Suri is as cute or cuter. There baby is very cute, but Sure is adorable as well. Good genes from whoever they adopted the baby from. Glad the aliens have left her out.

Stephie

There are TONNES of more fantastic pictures of Tom, Katie and Suri (YES!! SURI!!) in Rome on this website:

They all look beautiful!! great pictures!! Go check it out!!

Miapocca

LOL ...interestiNG name WHORELINA................HAHAHHA never heard that one before..how original..........................ahahhahahha so I guess I could be WHOREPOCCA...Love it LOL lol LOL lol OL EHHEHEHEH