TomKat's Wedding Circus

11/16/2006 7:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Let the frenzy begin! Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and a jetload full of stars have arrived in Rome, and they're hungry! The A-list group set out to enjoy their first Italian dinner, recover from jet lag, and kick off the TomKat wedding celebrations.

A million cameras were on hand to catch the chaos. Here's some of what they got.

tucker

I think she looks like Ron L Hubbard......Google Ron L Hubbard and go to images....I ain't sh*ttin you she resembles him.....

Allred Tree

#40 The collar may be what is known as an "Elizabethan collar". That may not be the correct term but it is a definite style of collar, as a "button-down" collar is the style collar on a man's Ivy League Shirt. If you look at pictures of former Queens, you'll see similar collars. Just another tacky, vulgar display of their inflated egos. Why don't these gluttons spend this money in the USA - Katrina victims ring a bell anyone?

Allred Tree

This kid has is wearing a TOUPEE! That's it! I finally figured out what is wrong with it. The poster who suggested she may be handicapped was right. She probably had something wrong with the top of her head and they're covering it up with this mop. There is another picture somewhere where you see the back and the hair is much shorter - almost like a little boy's that has been to the barber and had his haircut with the shaver or whatever it is they use.

Maria

Apparently I'm the only person that's ever heard of a "third eye" birthmark....They're also called "angel kisses." They fade as the baby grows older. I had one (right in-between my eyes).
I believe it's also known as a "salmon patch," not a strawberry mark. Salmon patches are commonly found on the forehead, in-between the eyes, and gradually fade completely. Strawberry marks are raised and reddish. But since the marks look kind of purpley, not salmon colored, maybe it is baby acne, as someone else suggested.
There. Now I've over-analyzed a celebrity baby's forehead...As if my earlier post, #79, wasn't enough to explain what I meant. Oh well. Have a good night everybody.

Allred Tree

Horror of Horrors! Does anyone know if Scientologists do some weird surgery or procedure on their babies? Maybe its the way they initiate them.

just keeping it real

SURI is so BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!! PITHY ENOUGH....

RHONDA

IT WAS SO SWEET TO SEE LITTLE SURI.. I THINK SHE'S DARLING AND LOOKS JUST LIKE BOTH HER MOM AND DAD.. WHAT A SICK THING TO CALL HER A B.. SHE'S A LITTLE BABY WHO IS VERY LOVED IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE.YOUR A SICK BASTARD...WHY ARE YOU EVEN WRITING ANYTHING OR WHY DID YOU EVEN LOOK AT THE PICTURES IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY... I FEEL SORRY FOR A PERSON LIKE YOU .MAYBE YOU DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF LOVE IN YOUR LIFE.. THAT'S SAD..ANYWAYS LUCKY FOR SURI SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PERSON LIKE YOU IN HER LIFE..WISHING THE. BEST OF LUCK AND HAPPINESS TO TOM,KATIE AND BELLA,CONNER AND LITTLE SURI

LisaL

I think Suri is adorable. Her father might be totally insane and her mother a shell of her former self... but that little girl is just as cute as can be.
It sucks that she'll most probably be growing up in that screwed up CULT Scientology though.

imperialwinter

cinddy

suri is a very cute girl. her eyes look like her mom.

be happy forever

sean

will someone get JHo a stylist quick! what the f*** was she wearing?! it looked like her version of "ode to a grecian urn."

Michele

#42 - How do you know Tom is sterile. If you remember, right after he left Nicole, she had a miscarriage.

Are most of you people blind? That baby looks exactly like Tom and exactly like Katie.

Hate her parents, but not an innocent baby.

Mad Balls

Even I must say that the baby is ...cute . beyond words . I know , wheres' that usual irony you've become used to . I don't insult animals or small children . Just not right . Now Tom -- hes' fair game . I mean hes' got this persona and they ( Promo) produce lies about the persona (I'm sure K-fed produced music discs before " playing with fire" ) . Its' fair game 'cause so many of them lie . Its' Ok as long as its' producing , either negative or positive , as long as it produces . As far as insulting a cute fat little cute baby ...only a Dickhead would do that . I am not a Dickhead . Dickhead .

Mad Balls

And for you dickheads out there that have a " Third Eye " .....sh*t . Its' a rash . I guess youre all George Cloonyed out there . Probaly Lactos Intolerance . Katie probably has to give all her milk to the Grand WHIzzer . Kids on Formula . Allergies . You guys are prime candidates for Scientology . Dickheads .

Mad Balls

One more thing -- A-Listers ??? What the f*k am I in a time machine ? These guys haven't had a hit in years ? Who are these A-listers ? What a F8king joke . This crew should go retro and do a remake of MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD WORLD 'cause they are all mickey Rooneyed . Dickheads .