Victoria Steals TomKat's Thunder

11/18/2006 4:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria Beckham: Click to watchThe end of days is here... well, at least the end of Katie Holmes' days as a free woman.

Today is the day Tom and Katie get married - finally - and the A-list guest-listers are going all out for the lavish ceremony. While guests like Will Smith, wife Jada Pinkett Smith and Brooke Shields looked classy and gave their well wishes to the couple as they left their hotel for the wedding, Victoria Beckham turned the paparazzi crush into the "Posh Show."

The former Spice Girl exited the Hassler Hotel with what can only be described as an oversized black plate wedged precariously on her head, posing for photos and turning the entranceway of the hotel into a fashion show.

With other guests like J. Lo, Richard Gere and Jenna Elfman in attendance, it sure sucks for them if they were sitting behind Beckham!

And in case you're wondering -- Cruise and Holmes have tied and knot and are officially husband and wife, their rep confirms to PEOPLE.

Rachel

No, Victoria doesn't look "classy, elagent and beautiful" she looks anorexic, stupid and tacky. And please quit insulting people on this site when you're....on the site!!! By the way, it's hard to be happy and in love when the groom is gay and the bride is a zombie.

Rachel

Ha ha Gay Guy!! My thoughts EXACTLY. Your description of the "happy couple" was perfect!

Ellis

Now, will they just go away?

Wicked

WHAT A GREASE MONKEY MARK ANTHONY...SLIME BAG...NO TALENT...GIANT PIECE OF ASS HE IS.

sasha mitchell

Tom and Katie who????

Wicked

I agree about Mark Anthony...what a greasy beaner this skinny crack ho, mo fo, eat your beaner baby beaner asswipe Mark is...so is Lopez, slime bag washed up piece of homemade shit she is..skank ho to the max.

hahahahahaha for the beaner bitches.. hahahahahahahaha

TamTam

DUH, HollyGoLightly! It is British custom to wear hats on formal occasions - the bigger the better. Get a clue before you criticize!

kathleen

I agree with GAY GUYS comments, also! Here's hoping that POSH SPICE/s hat met with Katie's approval. I kinda like it and think that it looks chic. I agree--it must be a BRITISH THING..Did you see Camilla Parker's feathery hat with Prince Charles?! Anyways, this was CERTAINLY the PARTY to be at in 2006! (Although, I still prefer my wedding this past Summer!)

Holly

Tam Tam.....I don't care if it's an English, French, Dutch or Italian custom! Wearing a hat so large as to obstruct other's view of the ceremony is rude. Period! It might be more accepted if this was held in England. (as seen in Four Weddings & a Funeral) But, I stand by my opinion!

Pieta

Posh seems like one unhappy soul. What is she trying to prove in the getup?

Holly

sorry, for the double post.....I had typed out something else, but this older post showed up.

ashley

MAYBE she took it off once inside. a real POSSIBILITY...what the hell. i don't like the catwalk action though, at least JLo had the sense to just walk to her car.

the DQ

Maybe what she's wearing is from her new very own line. Just goes to show she has no style and no class.

PS - I love nice, not over the top hats.

cassopolis

On people said " Cruise's reps say Tom and Katie took care of everything beforehand.

"As is customary for couples marrying outside of the United States, Cruise and Holmes officialized their marriage in Los Angeles prior to their departure for Italy," according to the statement."
So they must have a civil ceremony , just a big stuff in italy for publicity stunt !
just a question it seems that john travolta wasn't there ?

linda

Good I am glad it is over. I am tired of hearing about them. They are not really married. It is not legal. If it really matters. It will be over soon anyway. Who could stand either him or her.

linda