TomKat Wedding:

Mission Accomplished!

11/19/2006 6:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's official! Katie Holmes is now Mrs. Tom Cruise! The stars tied the knot at a spectacular star-studded wedding ceremony Saturday afternoon at Odescalchi Castle in Rome. The couple, who got engaged in June of 2005 (just two months after publicly announcing their relationship), was dressed from head to toe in Giorgio Armani. Baby Suri was also clad in designer wear.

TomKat Wedding: click to launch
Just a few of the 14,000 locals managed to catch a brief glimpse of some of the famous guests on their way into the castle, but the entire town got quite a treat when the sky was light up with red, white and green fireworks at the end of the evening. Even though there has been significant doubt cast upon the authenticity of their relationship from day one, we would like to take a moment to congratulate the happy newlyweds. Cheers!

karen donovan

i don't know this is his third marriage........yikes. I think she is more infatuated with him.........why do people in Hollywood even bother......most of them don't last more than two yrs. at the most.......the only one that seems to have a good one and shows true love and devotion is Pierce Brosnan and Keely...people should take a look at them.......that is true love.........and for him the second time around....and his first was the love of his life.

Lisa

I came here again to see if anyone had something to say back
to what I said. If you haven't read what I said you can check it out on #180.
But I just realized when I come here I tend to take what people say
too seriously. After all they are just words. I really need to just
laugh it up and forget about it. I could come here and say to the guy
who wrote the post #98 that Tom and Katie are not greedy as far as I
know and that sure they spent sooo much on their wedding but other
celebrities do as well since they can afford it. I could also say that
I'm sure they do help causes or people in need. You may not want to
hear this but they probably donate to things like CCHR (Citizens
Commisions on Human Rights), Narconon (a group to help people to get
off drugs without using drugs; natural way to get off drugs),
Criminon (a group to help criminals to no longer be criminals by
teaching them the book "The Way to Happiness") which are all run
mostly by Scientologists although they don't have to do with the
religion. Tom Cruise went to help those affected (victims and police
officers and fireman) by 9/11. Did you hear about that? But anyway it
doesn't matter. I don't need to tell you the good about Tom Cruise or
Scientology. What's the point. I may feel like bashing you who write
all these bad comments because you don't like Tom Cruise because of
his religion or who knows what but then you'll end up bashing me and
it'll be a never ending cycle. I would like to tell you one comment I
thought was good though. It was #184 and the person is not even a
Scientologist.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MY PREVIOUS COMMENT, PLEASE READ
IT. IT IS #180! I wrote another one as well ( #195) and then I
noticed someone else with the same name as me wrote one which I
thought was clever. Below as you can see, I copied what some people
wrote on #204 and #205. I feel like replying to those for who knows
what reason. I think I am as obsessed as everyone else on here. So,
'Hail Xenu!', I'd like to say I am NOT getting any brownie points for
writing all of this. I like Tom Cruise as an actor and I myself like
Scientology. Just so you know, I am currently in a country called
Malaysia in which most Malays are born Muslims and don't get to be
another religion. In which case there is no Scientology over here and
I am at work (a obviously non Scientology work place) and so my
computer is NO WAY bugged. It's interesting how you think it would be
though. As for 'Rolling eyes', If your gay and do not want to change
and become straight you may not do Scientology. I think you have the
right to be gay but I also think it's unnatural because you can't
make babies being gay. So Scientology doesn't want you to be
unnatural you might say. My mom told me of a guy who was gay and
wanted to be a Scientologists and Scientology would prefer if he
changed and became straight but he didn't want to so they couldn't
except him. He was upset by that because he wanted to be a
Scientologist. This is my last post folks. Thanks for reading. If you
have something to say back I'll check it out. ---
I just laugh at all of the Sycophants (aka, Scientologists and Tom Fan Extremists) who think they're earning brownie points with the org for posting their comments
of allegiance to Tom. That's okay, we know your computers are bugged
so you HAVE TO make your defenses for him. /
Are you permited to be gay if your a scientologist? is that why he's working so hard to "prove" he straight? I dont know, Im just asking... most of the first few
pages here everyone seems to think he's gay... personally, i could
careless.
----------------------------------------------

Lisa

To actually get your attention I decided to post this comment again in a more shorter version. But I am afraid to say I have something more to add first. It's obvious to me why Katie is shorter in this pic. She wants to lean her face against his. So their smiles are side by side if you know what I mean. Please stop writing junk about them just because you hate them. You should only write the truth and you as well as I don't know the TRUTH because we have not asked them the truth about all this, why they got married etc. I don't believe what most of you write because it's just your ideas which came only from your head.
I came here again to see if anyone had something to say back to what I said. If you haven't read what I said you can check it out on #180. But I just realized when I come here I tend to take what people say too seriously. After all they are just words. I really need to just laugh it up and forget about it. I could come here and say to the guy who wrote the post #98 that Tom and Katie are not greedy as far as I know and that sure they spent sooo much but other celebs might do the same. I could also say that I'm sure they do help causes or people in need. You may not want to hear this but they probably donate to things like CCHR (Citizens Commisions on Human Rights), Narconon (a group to help people to get off drugs without using drugs; natural way to get off drugs), Criminon (a group to help criminals to no longer be criminals by teaching them the book "The Way to Happiness") which are all run mostly by Scientologists although they don't have to do with the religion. Tom Cruise went to help those affected (victims and police officers and fireman) by 9/11. Well I don't need to tell you the good about Tom Cruise or Scientology. What's the point. I may feel like bashing you who write all these bad comments because you don't like Tom Cruise because of his religion or who knows what but then you'll end up bashing me and it'll be a never ending cycle. I would like to tell you one comment I thought was good though. It was #184 and the person is not even a Scientologist.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MY PREVIOUS COMMENT, PLEASE READ IT. IT IS #180! I've replied to those who wrote #204 and #205. Here's the reply: So, 'Hail Xenu!', I'd like to say I am NOT getting any brownie points for writing all of this. I like Tom Cruise as an actor and I myself like Scientology. Just so you know, I am currently in a country called Malaysia in which most Malays are born Muslims and don't get to be another religion. In which case there is no Scientology over here and I am at work (a obviously non Scientology work place) and so my computer is NO WAY bugged. It's interesting how you think it would be though. As for 'Rolling eyes', If your gay and do not want to change and become straight you may not do Scientology. I think you have the right to be gay but I also think it's unnatural because you can't make babies being gay. So Scientology doesn't want you to be unnatural you might say. My mom told me of a guy who was gay and wanted to be a Scientologists and Scientology would prefer if he changed and became straight but he didn't want to so they couldn't except him. He was upset by that because he wanted to be a Scientologist. This is my last post folks. Thanks for reading. If you have something to say back I'll check it out.

Rachel

All of the groups you listed as Tom contributing to are fronts for $cientology to make money. There is no independent, verifiable evidence that narconon works. In fact it was deliberately named "narconon" so people would confuse it with a legitimate drug program "narcanon". As with all things Scientology it is corrupt. As far as helping victims after 9-11 Scientologists were deliberately attempting to keep true mental experts from those affected, and an e-mail was leaked detailing this. The writer was gloating about it. Do a google search if you care to see it. As far as the purification rundown and touch assist, again no evidence exists that they are in ANY way effective. Scientology also called Fox News to offer free mentak health services, but deliberately didn't tell them they were from CoS. As soon as Fox found out they yanked the streamers. How apalling, using the horrific events of that day to capture more members. Again deceitful.
I have never heard of Cruise donating anything that wasn't CoS related. This whole wedding spectacle was for P.R. and it has failed miserably. The former "world's greatest movie star" is now merely a joke to most people.
I suggest you go to the net and learn a little more about your cult. As in, the murders (Lisa McPherson, etc..) stealing people's life savings, ruining families, going after anyone who says anything negative about them, and on and on. Perhaps you are not so brainwashed that you can't be saved from their clutches. In the meantime don't try to tell us how wonderful Cruise is. He is a humorless, controlling little man who everyone wishes would just go the hell away already.

Georgia

Well said, Jenny! Happy holidays! ^_^

Said

I never heard about scientology until Tom Cruise. I actually heard of "Sterling Management", because my own doctor told me how scientology nearly ruined his life. He got out (like a prison!) years ago and told me some really scary stories about the members going "mafialike" on him, they wanted more money, always more money. I went to the scientology website and read through it. A friend suggested that I also go to "www.xenu.net" and read another opinion. Wow! I didn't know how dangerous scientology is! I even learned that Time magazine did an article on them called "The Thriving Cult of Greed and Power" and that one of the practices in scientology was that lying is okay, lying is okay if it will get you what you want. It was called "fair game". I also learned of "project celebrity", where scientology celebrities are assigned to "quarry" other non-scientology celebrities into the organization. it is really scary how scientology members will go to the extents to manipulate people. i understand why members feverishly defend their organization. i read both sides and have come to the conclusion that the practices of scientology are very a cult and very deceitful in the way they speak with you. I cannot stand up for a man like Tom Cruise because of scientology. i do not see scientology as a "religion", but a cult. ALso, my family thinks it';s very strange that a man who did not have children on his own with other two wives could suddenly have one with this one. I have three children, and cannot understand how this man could not have children with his first two wives but have one with Katie. I agree with most of the comments here.

peace with all of you and may your religion not mentally enslave you, but allow you to make decisions on your own, what is best for you, and that allowing you to even leave at will with no mental/physical restraint nor consequence. peace.

Rachel

Same to you Matt :o) !

Lisa

Hi Jenny (#231), I know Narconon works because someone I know works for Narconon and she tells me that she manages to help people to get off drugs. How do you know it doesn't work? You don't. You just assume it doesn't. I know the Purification Rundown works because I have done it. Actually I did it with someone else who wasn't a Scientologist yet but had done tons of drugs. She felt much better afterwards and all the residue of drugs in her body had been gone. So she'll no longer have the craving. She did it because she wanted a natural way to get off drugs and someone told her about it. It involves sweating the toxins out and other stuff. You also get rid of radiation. So maybe you have no evidence that it works but I do since I've done it. I also know that the touch assists works but I have recieved it tons of times. And I also have given it as well. One time I had someone with a sprained ankle and asked me to give her a touch assist and I did and so she felt releif. Of course it doesn't unsprain her ankle but it does give relief and help it to get better. Maybe it's not something you could understand. I really don't know. I already know about the Lisa McPherson story by the way. I use to live in that city where Lisa McPherson was so of course I've heard about it. Why btw are you saying Scientology steals people's life savings? They haven't stole mine or any other Scientologists that I know so what are you on about? You don't actually have to answer that because I won't be coming back to this site or actually this story any more. It doesn't ruin families as well. Get your facts straight. What family has it ruined? Tom Cruise's family with Katie Holmes and their new kid perhaps? My family is not ruined because of Scientology. I have an absolutely great relationship with both of my parents and my two sisters who are all Scientologists. I even have a good relationship with my dad's sister who is one as well. I have no idea where your basing your ideas from. But we do have free speech so you can go on and on and on about what you like and what you think. Be my guess. It's not going to change my mind about Scientology though and it certainly won't stop me from being one. But thanks for replying to my post. Another I want to say is I already know about my noncult or what you consider a cult because I am a Scientologist so why are you telling me to go on the net to learn more about it? But I guess if I needed to (and I don't really) I'll go to 'whatisscientology.org'. Thanks.

Wicked

BIG.FRIGGIN.DEAL...and
WHOOP.DE.DOO

Miapocca

David Beckham apparently is already a scientologist, so Katie had approval to hang out with Victoria BECKHAM in Europe. However there is no mention of Victoria completing any course..Hopefully she can get her husband out of there before its too late.

The site are all goiing to be stripped soon..so enjoy it for now

Carmen

Am I imagining things or does she have mini-bangs?

shell

Either she is crunched down or he is standing on something. Why does he keep going for tall women when he obviously has a hang up about his height? There are more and more pictures where they are trying to make him look as tall as she is. I remember after the divorce Nicole said 'now I can wear heels again' LOL

rosetreeme

Please stop all of this stupid PR on these two clowns. It's just gross.

JLT

If you look closely and follow the line of her leg in the dress, she's squatting down a bit.

DONKEY

and the groom wore heels