Big Fat Thank$giving for Elton

11/22/2006 1:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like the Rocket Man just got on the gravy train.

Reports say that Sir Elton John will be receiving a cool $1 million for a Thanksgiving day, one-hour performance at a private 50th birthday blowout bash for self-help DVD king Andrew Reynolds, to be held at London's Hampton Court Palace.

Reynolds, also one of England's top philanthropists, is a big fan of the tubby Lord, and apparently doesn't mind shelling out $83,000 for every five minutes Elton sings.

We didn't figure in a ten-minute break for the buffet.

We, are not amused.

Yeah...so? Maybe you'd rather see some no talent preform...what about Mr. Spears, I bet he's avaible and for a lot less.
Elton John is after all is said and done a legend: Right on!

Jm16

Rocket Man??? That's Michael J.Pollard looking hip with those red shades and fine matching lid.

steve

WOW

Just think, The Government get 50% of that

He's a big contributor for the Government income

Imagine what Oprah gives
TAXES, TAXES, TAXES

moretocome

I'd give him (Andrew) a blow job for half that price.

kellog

I ADMIT WHEN YOU ARE THAT RICH YOU CAN BE FAT AND AN IDIOT. THIS "MAN" MAKES ME SICK....HE IS SO GROSS...AND TO THINK HE CONSIDERED HIMSELF A FRIEND OF PRINCESS DI'S....PALEEZ!

Jeanie

I love Elton John. Always have... Always will. Elton, even when you "came out" in the late 70s before it was fashionable, I never stopped loving you. I even read somewhere back then that Valerie Bertinelli got rid of her Elton John stuff because of it, but I never did. And she is the big Liberal. I'm a Christian conservative, and I never stopped loving you. I hope you got over your anti-church tirade and wonder what brought that on. People in my church would love you just as much as anyone. Even More.

Sean

I don't believe Andrew would pay £1 million for this, sorry.