Britney Supports Feder-Bashing??

11/22/2006 12:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has yet to personally bash her soon-to-be-ex-hubby, Kevin Federline, but she's definitely in support of other people doing it.

Federline was the target of a comedic offensive at the start of last night's "American Music Awards," with host Jimmy Kimmel promising, that it would be "his last time appearing on American television." Kimmel then sealed a look-a-like of "the world's first ever no-hit wonder," into a giant shipping crate and dropped it into San Pedro Harbor. The comedian then announced, "a whole school of fish just got pregnant."

Less than five minutes later, Britney took the stage. Introduced as "Bachlorette Britney Spears," she looked amazing in a titillating knee-length cream-colored frock, smiled and waved to the ecstatic crowd before presenting the award for Favorite Soul/Rhythm & Blues to Mary J. Blige.

Brit steered clear of commenting on the Fed-Ex dumping, but didn't seem to mind the idea.

LiLMissIMPERFECT

I missed this when AMA's aired. I was busy getting things ready for turkey day. Kudos to Jimmy Kimmel on this skit. Very funny stuff.

Also, I think the reason behind Britney's scantilly clad dressing is to showcase her newly found freedom from the her mooching ex hubby. She is getting back in the public eye, and is signifying to the world that she is single and still sexy. I'm sure going through a divorce is not easy; especially when you just had your ex's second child. More power to her.

KathyG

Although I dont care for Keven Federline all that much, I think that skit was horrible and cruel. I dont understand how Britney can stand all the bashing he is getting, after all she did love the man.

SHEILA

OMG! I AGREE, I AM SO FREAKIN TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THIS STUPID GIRL. LIKE WHAT SHE DID IS SO F*IN GREAT. THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SHOULD DO, RIGHT... BASH YOUR CHILDRENS FATHER IN PUBLIC AND ALSO TURN INTO A CLUB HO AND BECOME BEST FRIENDS W/PARIS WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO GET CUSTODY OF THEM. ONLY IN HOLLYWOOD PEOPLE. SHE'S A HAS BEEN, AND WE'LL SOON FIND OUT!

Heaven Nose

Dumping another loser doesn't change the fact that you're a loser yourself! She has no talent, especially compared to others from her generation (J-Timb, C-Aguil, M-Inem).

Poop

britney spears is pregnant with my baby

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

I thought Brittany looked great even though she needs to go to a different hairstylist altogether, her hair looked horrible and plastic... Brittany is an entertainer who is very popular around the world, so I don't see gossip mags/sites NOt talking about any and everything she does. What I do not like is that Brittany is portrayed as a victim when she knew what she was getting into in the first freaking place. I think if Kevin wants to make it in the entertainement business, he needs to make it on his own, date someone who has as much as he has "NOTHING AT ALL" . Instead of denying that he was out to get Brittany for her money, he should not aknowledge it either way and move on, trying to become a better person. Nobody's perfect. As a matter of fact he needs to go back to Shar Jackson, she would be willing and waiting to take the loser back... I'm ready for Brittany and Justin T. Then again I don't want him stuck with her two rugrats, he's still young and needs to live life without being tied down, but I'm so over Just and Cameron D.

caveman

good point, saw christine agulera sing last night, that little girl has a voice.
britney fools everyone by shaking her ass & thats ok too.

Jennifer Scott

I don't see the wedding ring... Can this person NEVER stop chewing gum? Good Lord. Tacky is as tacky does.

CC

Lose the gum girl!

Tiffany

WOW!! HATERZ...people need to lay off of her! She is a GREAT mother and a beautiful person! Why does she have to be a b**ch? Just because you don't like her? Let her do her thing, raise her kids, and have a little fun. Quit being so judgemental!

drcocks

Why does everyone keep saying she looks sexy. Sagging tits are not sexy. Fake hair extensions not sexy. Pick a hair style and run with it. And even though it is so obvious, what is with the GD gum chewing? Can anyone make her stop? I am trying so hard to give her the benefit of the doubt but she don't make it easy.

Annnie

Only a few months ago, Britney was giving an interview to Matt Lauer telling him how much she loved Kevin. I can't believe how quickly things turned so ugly between her and Kevin. I did not think the skit with Jimmy Kimmel in anyway was funny. Kevin is a human being and should be given a break. Britney should be ashamed of herself. This is her kids father and when they look back on this what will they think of their mother?

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

Brittany has fans, so there are some people out there who believe she has talent. I do agree that J.T., Christina Aguilera, etc are more talented and are much better singers. Brittany was/is in love with Kevin but that doesn't mean she should be with a person who is using and abusing her. I hope she removes that wedding ring, because to me that's a statement in of itself... She may reconcile with the loser, and I for one will not support her if she does. Everyone goes through a bad relationship at some point in their lives, she just finally woke up and read the writting on the wall. Kevin may be an okay person but he's not the guy for Brittany.

lalala

Why in the world is she chewing gum.

Lea

I'm so glad that Britney dumped Kevin and I'm glad he's getting his @ss handed to him by the public. I hope Britney has learned her lesson! Hopefully she'll go on and be successful.

And I'm not even her fan!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments