Richards' Rant -- What You Didn't See

11/22/2006 1:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Laugh Factory patrons Kyle Doss and Frank McBride appeared on the "Today" show this morning, and gave their account of what you didn't see on the now infamous tape of Michael Richards' racist rant.

According to the two men, they were out for a night on the town to celebrate a friend's birthday. They arrived at the Laugh Factory at the beginning of Richards' act. They ordered drinks and acknowledged they probably disrupted Richards' act with their talking. What they got next was outrageous. Doss says Richards made a racial comment and gave him the finger -- and then launched into the tirade caught on tape by TMZ.

The two are now represented by omnipresent publicity hound Gloria Allred, who says a retired judge should decide what monetary compensation these two should receive.

How very "People's Court" of her!

Jewish, Black and Proud

Richards has alot of problems and the only compensation I can think of is a direct heartfelt apology, directly to the 2 gentlemen which bore the brunt of Richards hateful tirade.
Money does not fix hate crimes, and this was one. I'm sure Richards wouldn't have hurled such derogatory insults if they were "Mcs, kykes, krauts or polocks". He saw the skin color and came out swinging.
The only payment they deserve is Apology, Peace and Forgiveness.

coco puff

Sue this racist pigs ass off and make a example out him. The Jews sue for a lot less than this, all the time. No double standard, right?

"MyNameIsLegion,ForWeAreMany"

"What the world needs now is love, sweet love ....."

We ALL need to remember the saying, "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me".

Their fifteen minutes of fame are up. I think I'll sue them for robbing me of some of my time!

billyboyhere

This whole chirade has suddenly taken on a new meaning to me and I believe many others now. Whats bubbling up because of monetary demands now will overshadow the supposed harm that was done in the first place. Lines are being drawn, and the original issue is now getting lost based on senseless and selfish claims.

3 predictions from this new twist:

1. Gloria Allred's reputation will now be tarnished and she wont be a regular invitee on Nancy Grace, CNN or any other show for that matter where she has been looked to as a voice for the abused, the hurt and the murdered.

2. These two knuckleheads will be exposed for who they really are---simply disruptive punks with big mouths that few in the paying public appreciate...i.e the movies, comedy clubs, concerts, amusement parks, libraries, and yes even classrooms.

3. Damage to other comdieans who free flow with degoratory names of other races and peoples in their acts. In the coming years it wont be so funny and cute any longer to the "paying" audiences, and thats the one that only every matters.

This is really starting to expose some root level anger white people have had for years now with the Black Race...well after slavery and Civil Rights Act, Affirtimative Action, Subsidies for housing/welfare/education, and other assorted "handouts" to make things better and give a People who had been downtrodden (meaning parents, grandparents, great great grandparents) and the generation that should be benefitting from it most has chosen a "gangsta", "keeping it real" (dont become educated), easy way out approach to life.

Shame on these two who will soon represent todays Black Youth image to far too many from this incident and their post incident demands.

Read Juan Williams book on the whole topic if you have any questions.....

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

It's not about people agreeing with me, and I say what I feel whether YOU agree or not. Any race or ethnic group can be called a Bitch, it's not a racial slur... If you don't think the guys should be going after some payday because of this, so be it, but that should not be followed by racial slurs and bigoted statements against the entire black race. If you are a person who agrees with what they are doing so be it, that doesn't mean they should call white people crackers etc, and be bigoted to the whole white race and feel that these two are "owed" something... JMHO And I'm happy to know I made you laugh like you never had in your life... I'm more than happy to oblige ;-) Intellectual people can state their views without having to downgrade someone to get their point across, whether they are edcuated or not. It doesn't take a degree to give someone common sense or morals.

bj diggins

Maybe 20 years from now it will be socially acceptable for me (as a honkie) to say "nigger" in mixed company , just as I use "beaner" , "chink", "heeb", "camel jocky" etc today.

Dave

To: Curiosity Killed the KAT

I never said slavery was okay, read my post again idiot. Slavery was wrong then. And it still is Period.. But slavery still exists in some places in Africa, black slaves owned by blacks, but you never hear about that.

What I meant is racism needs to go all together, white against black, black against white, darker blacks against lighter blacks, blacks against hispanic, etc.

stef

Oh grow up you pussy! "My ancestors..." no damage was done to you, the slaves were freed a long time ago. Get over it! Idiot! When a black person says "cracker" he says it in the same way, with the same connotation as when a white person says "nigger". Why is it ok for black people to call eachother "niggers" but the second it slips out of a white persons mouth those same "niggers" are all up in arms. IGNORANT IDIOTS!

B.D.

Whatch out Chris Rock, they'll be sueing you shortley..There probably checking out,Richard Pryor's estate....It's open season..

D*aisy

D*aisy

D*aisy

D*aisy

sounds typical to me. I hate how Black ppl in L.A. talk and disrupt whatever the hell they want, movies (they walk in late and talk throughout the whole damn thing for example) and these two A-holes expect money! Well they're just giving their culture an even worse name than its already earned. They are rude and disrespectful and feel like they deserve special treatment for circumstances that happened 200 years ago. I dont' think so. Get over it and grow up.

amazed

the intelligence of whites in discussing issues of race, is really to be commended. i'm just amazed at how most whites (especially those on these blog boards) can thoroughly discuss issues involving blacks, without resorting to demeaning and degrading comments--especially those aimed at the moral standing of those involved.

BRADLEY26, i have no doubt your awesome brilliance, social insight, and the superb upbringing you received are among the reasons why you're able to see these two men for who they really are, whose characters you obviously know (given that all blacks truly are the same inside and out) . i imagine not only do each of you who so intelligently commented here make your parents, and God proud, you really do the world a great service by showing us the fineness of your characters. i know what i'll be giving thanks for tomorrow: the possibility of aspiring to be just like you! :)

D*aisy